Connecticut HS Girls Sue to Prevent TransGender Sports Dominance

7,821 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oldarmyjess66
Hendrix
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it's hilarious watching this **** show play out. Very entertaining. Biological males crushing female records everywhere. Erasing history.
aggiehawg
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Nobody is denying it. Most trans people don't do a sex change genitalia procedure. The thought is that their testes are shut down and they take estrogen but to me it's not enough to allow them to compete.

Just too big an advantage.
In the 70s a MTF transgender sued to be able to play on the women's professional tennis tour. Renee Richards. Years later she admitted that being born a biological male gave her too much of an advantage to be a fair match and regretted pushing the issue.

You know I'm an Ol' Dame so I remember the 60s and 70s quite well and was a sports afficionado, particularly the Olympics. Back then, the East German and Soviet "female" athletes that competed were so 'roided up that eventually the Olympics Committee required cheek swabs to determine XX or XY chromosomes for all persons entered in female Olympic sports.

Yet somehow we have ended back here again.

Hope you and your SO are doing well, BTW.

I hope you're doing well also! Come it of the winter storm ok? We are fine in LA, still not a lot open but I go on a lot of hikes with Rodger (my dog) and the weather is beautiful. Still hate it here but we have fun.

I remember there was an SNL skit about that! How manly the women were! I also remember in the Beijing olympics the Chinese female swimmers were labeled as being genetic men. Lol

Didn't Britney griner never go to the olympics because of genetic testing?

Anyways, it's shocking to me that this isn't common sense.
I'm rural area on a co-op. We didn't lose power for more than a few minutes. Never lost water. Had a few exterior faucets pop off due to freezing, but cut those off as soon as we heard them.

As for Britney Griner, I don't know. Could have been a mosaic, hermaphrodite? IDK.

Just sorry that Griner has had a sad life, I can't imagine how sad that is. Like being blind and stumbling around in an environment of which nothing is familiar.

Grief is close to that emotional trauma, in my view. I lost my only sister, my first husband right at a year later and then my only brother a week to the day later than my husband's death.

I was freaked up for a few years because I could not process all of that.
Cassius
Should they be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice?
DallasAg 94
Cassius
BallerStaf2003 said:

They should not be allowed to compete.

This is one surefire way to make the American public REALLY despise trans people.

Cassius
Until baller answers, I will bump this thread.
Cassius
Answer the question.
APHIS AG
I hope that the trans wins for this is what "women" want. Just about every women's organization is supporting the trans.

If it destroys women's sports, so be it.
samurai_science
The article was from February 13, 2020, any updates?
DallasAg 94
OldArmyBrent
AG
So how does Title IX work now? If women and men are competing together, does that mean fewer scholarships for women and no one cares now? Maybe the men's team can be called a women's team because they give one female a scholarship?
jakeaggie84
AG
I really don't know how anyone can think this is fair and a good idea.

"the fastest female sprinter in the world is American runner Allyson Felix, a woman with more gold medals than Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter run is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high-school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it."
SKY1
Simple solution... Female sports, Male sports, Trans sports. Let Ticket sales determines funding, livelihood, and popularity/growth.
jakeaggie84
AG
Girls sports are being attacked on both sides! Here in Texas, you can compete against girls if you are a girl transitioning to boy and taking testosterone.

Most competitive people will pick to compete against the easiest competition. You don't see many girls going to play against the boys.
Ol Rock
AG
With protest being so popular, why aren't women and girls walking in those contests. Start the race, come out of your blocks and walk the 100 or 200 meters in a show of solidarity of women.

That seems like it would get attention having 6 girls walk across the finish line holding hands while the two boys who raced for 1st place look on.
FCBlitz
TxTarpon said:

Put a poison pill in legislative bills.
All NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL teams have to have a woman on the team.
Watch the trans show up in droves leaving these big money maker leagues to have to take a stand.

Every team should have 3 Vietnamese, 3 Guatemalan's and 3 dwarfs (nonnUSA citizens).
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Ol Rock said:

With protest being so popular, why aren't women and girls walking in those contests. Start the race, come out of your blocks and walk the 100 or 200 meters in a show of solidarity of women.

That seems like it would get attention having 6 girls walk across the finish line holding hands while the two boys who raced for 1st place look on.

Because it would force the feminists and the lesbians to admit that men are actually better than them at something.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
ExPeterKeating
While I have teenage daughters and believe 100% that boys should not be competing in amateur girls sports, I find myself just not really caring anymore. Here's why. The brainless suburban moms - with daughters - put us in this spot. Suburban women got us into the acceptance of mental illness of transgender. Way to go ladies! You got exactly what you voted for. Elections have consequences. Remember? You were warned. And I just don't care anymore if sports in slow-motion (girls sports) is further compromised and fully de-legitimized. Maybe we can just shut it down altogether. This is what you voted for. Because, you know, the Orange man was a meanie, and dared tell the truth on this and other matters.

Look at that picture and know that probably every voter in that scene supported, and will stupidly continue to support, their leftist/Marxist politicians. Just know that Marxism and leftist radicalism eventually devours everyone. You were warned. And many thoughtful conservatives, who you demonized for seeing absolutes in the world, will now not come to your aid. It's just not worth it. Especially in privileged Connecticut that has voted overwhelmingly for the leftists for more than 30 years. Enjoy!
Valhalla
aggiehawg said:

NormanAg said:

Quote:

You know I'm an Ol' Dame so I remember the 60s and 70s quite well and was a sports afficionado, particularly the Olympics. Back then, the East German and Soviet "female" athletes that competed were so 'roided up that eventually the Olympics Committee required cheek swabs to determine XX or XY chromosomes for all persons entered in female Olympic sports.
Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about that.
In terms of gymnasts, China found a way around that by taking very young Chinese biological girls and suppressed puberty with probably the same hormones that are in use today. They keep them small* and no hips, no breasts.

*I was a gymnast and loved it. Then I had a growth spurt when I was 12 (also the onset of menses) and my legs became longer than my torso. 34 inch inseam. Try doing a hip circle swing on the uneven parallel bars when your legs are that much longer. I became a parabola overnight, flew right off of the bars.

Meh it is better to be tall.

The Chinese get destroyed in gymnastics now by the US. Those little girls do not remotely have the strength necessary to compete anymore. The US girls at the top level all look like they use steroids (you can't tell me they don't, no one gets that lean and big naturally).

Gymnastics as a sport for women is a pure power sport now. You can easily tell the overwhelming difference in strength between the US women and the Chinese women when they do vaults. The Chinese women barely go up in the air and struggle to gain any height while the US women often are 3x higher. Their advantage used to matter when grace and smoothness were still considered factors in judging. Now that it's all about difficulty and power, the US team crushes the Chinese. I expect the Chinese will change how they train quickly and change the age of their competitors.
Austin Ag
AG
Cassius
BallerStaf2003 said:

They should not be allowed to compete.

This is one surefire way to make the American public REALLY despise trans people.

itsyourboypookie
The WNBA will finally be watchable
Valhalla
ExPeterKeating said:

While I have teenage daughters and believe 100% that boys should not be competing in amateur girls sports, I find myself just not really caring anymore. Here's why. The brainless suburban moms - with daughters - put us in this spot. Suburban women got us into the acceptance of mental illness of transgender. Way to go ladies! You got exactly what you voted for. Elections have consequences. Remember? You were warned. And I just don't care anymore if sports in slow-motion (girls sports) is further compromised and fully de-legitimized. Maybe we can just shut it down altogether. This is what you voted for. Because, you know, the Orange man was a meanie, and dared tell the truth on this and other matters.

Look at that picture and know that probably every voter in that scene supported, and will stupidly continue to support, their leftist/Marxist politicians. Just know that Marxism and leftist radicalism eventually devours everyone. You were warned. And many thoughtful conservatives, who you demonized for seeing absolutes in the world, will now not come to your aid. It's just not worth it. Especially in privileged Connecticut that has voted overwhelmingly for the leftists for more than 30 years. Enjoy!

It's going to take some girls literally dying in sport to wake them up and even then many won't care until it's their own daughter getting seriously injured.
Cassius
Spot on. Either TG females are 100% female, or they are not. As such, they get to compete as a female. You don't get to carve out exceptions and discriminate against them in an area that makes you uncomfortable, especially given the fact that you voted for this.
oldcrow91
AG
I don't really see the problem. This is exactly what these folks voted for in their president and representatives.

Elections have consequences. The girls can learn to code video sports.
ExPeterKeating
oldcrow91 said:

I don't really see the problem. This is exactly what these folks voted for in their president and representatives.

Elections have consequences. The girls can learn to code video sports.

See! OldCrow is one of the millions who now just doesn't care. And it's not that they agree. They just no longer care about those who invite ruin upon themselves.
OverSeas AG
AG
how can you remotely be 'proud' you are winning when you are cheating.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
taxpreparer
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

So how does Title IX work now? If women and men are competing together, does that mean fewer scholarships for women and no one cares now? Maybe the men's team can be called a women's team because they give one female a scholarship?
Probably means women's' scholarships will be awarded to trans-atheletes, but still labeled as women's scholarships for Title IX
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Captain Pablo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Nobody is denying it. Most trans people don't do a sex change genitalia procedure. The thought is that their testes are shut down and they take estrogen but to me it's not enough to allow them to compete.

Just too big an advantage.
In the 70s a MTF transgender sued to be able to play on the women's professional tennis tour. Renee Richards. Years later she admitted that being born a biological male gave her too much of an advantage to be a fair match and regretted pushing the issue.

Yet somehow we have ended back here again.

Hope you and your SO are doing well, BTW.

I hope you're doing well also! Come it of the winter storm ok? We are fine in LA, still not a lot open but I go on a lot of hikes with Rodger (my dog) and the weather is beautiful. Still hate it here but we have fun.

I remember there was an SNL skit about that! How manly the women were! I also remember in the Beijing olympics the Chinese female swimmers were labeled as being genetic men. Lol

Didn't Britney griner never go to the olympics because of genetic testing?

Anyways, it's shocking to me that this isn't common sense.

Griner played for Team USA in the 2016 Summer Olympics
Little Rock Ag
AG
aTm2004 said:

This is Terry Miller

Dude could've been smoking a cig by that point in the race.
aggiehawg
AG
taxpreparer said:

OldArmyBrent said:

Probably means women's' scholarships will be awarded to trans-atheletes, but still labeled as women's scholarships for Title IX
Well, if the abomination known as "The Equality Act" passes the Senate (already passed in the House) then Title IX is effectively nullified, in my assessment. If that were to happen (50/50 it will) the current SCOTUS could very easily hold the girls' suit in Connecticut as moot and refuse to hear it.

Kavanuagh's daughters are still young. Ditto for ACB's kids. Have to wonder how that might affect their thinking. More worried about their kids being targeted for abuse should their parents not toe the pro-trans line.

I honestly don't know but things sure went BSC in a hurry.
doubledog
So instead of Men's sports it should be XY sports and Women's sports would be XX sports.

i.e. You need the XX chromosome to play in XX sports.

In fact XX and XY restrooms... I see a trend here.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
lb3 said:

For the longest time we had the US National Soccer Team and the US Women's National Soccer Team.

FIFA rules never mention gender for national team membership and allow women to compete on the national teams. To date, no woman, in any country, has ever qualified for their national team.

US Soccer couldn't let this narrative out so they actually changed the name of the US National Soccer Team to the Men's US National Soccer Team even though women are still permitted to participate.

As good as they are, the US WNT couldn't beat a bad D2 men's college team, maybe not even the aTm club team or a good HS team. Though they could beat my 40+ beer league team.

I don't understand what is going on in our country letter boys compete with girls in athletic events at the HS leve, actual competitive events. I get co-ed youth soccer and flag football for 8-10 year olds, that is fine.

I am sick of the trans agenda. I don't care what you identify as, that is fine, whatever makes you happy. But you are NOT a trans female, you are a male choosing to dress and act like a girl, but you are a male, period. Just own it. The very fact they demand to be recognized as something they are not and treated as something they are not show they have mental health issues. Just be yourself, whatever yourself is, but don't expect the rest of us to bend a knee and be beholden to your whims and fancies. You want to be respected, show some respect for yourself and accept that you are going to be treated and looked at very differently because of your lifestyle choices. But I don't care, do what you want, but I am still calling you a boy / man.
Captain Pablo
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

lb3 said:

For the longest time we had the US National Soccer Team and the US Women's National Soccer Team.

FIFA rules never mention gender for national team membership and allow women to compete on the national teams. To date, no woman, in any country, has ever qualified for their national team.

US Soccer couldn't let this narrative out so they actually changed the name of the US National Soccer Team to the Men's US National Soccer Team even though women are still permitted to participate.

As good as they are, the US WNT couldn't beat a bad D2 men's college team, maybe not even the aTm club team or a good HS team. Though they could beat my 40+ beer league team.

I don't understand what is going on in our country letter boys compete with girls in athletic events at the HS leve, actual competitive events. I get co-ed youth soccer and flag football for 8-10 year olds, that is fine.

I am sick of the trans agenda. I don't care what you identify as, that is fine, whatever makes you happy. But you are NOT a trans female, you are a male choosing to dress and act like a girl, but you are a male, period. Just own it. The very fact they demand to be recognized as something they are not and treated as something they are not show they have mental health issues. Just be yourself, whatever yourself is, but don't expect the rest of us to bend a knee and be beholden to your whims and fancies. You want to be respected, show some respect for yourself and accept that you are going to be treated and looked at very differently because of your lifestyle choices. But I don't care, do what you want, but I am still calling you a boy / man.

The US Women's National Soccer team got beat by a Dallas U15 boys team about 3 years ago

A D2 men's soccer team would beat the girls 50 to 0

TRM
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

lb3 said:

They can't beat a boys U-15 team.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.