Pence Letter to Pelosi Rejecting Use of 25th

5,187 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gigem314
Post removed:
by user
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

Congress needs to work on something useful.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.
Your democrat pals lead with such class.

This is what you wanted. Embrace it.

This isnt what I want at all. I wanted Trump to lose and he did. As happy as I am to see him leave office next week , I dont see the point of removing him with a week to go. Its dumb.
This is your democrat party. Did you honesty think they were going to move to the center and unite the country?

How sad.

My democratic party ? LOL. I voted for 2 Dems in November. What they are considering doing with 1 week left is just stupid, imo.

As unhinged as the left has been the past couple years, none of this should surprise you. This is only the beginning.
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.

You realize the clown show you speak of was created by the media, correct?
UndergroundAg
Mike Pence won't do anything without Mothers permission! He's a joke.
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Your democrat pals lead with such class.

This is what you wanted. Embrace it.

This isnt what I want at all. I wanted Trump to lose and he did. As happy as I am to see him leave office next week , I dont see the point of removing him with a week to go. Its dumb.
This is your democrat party. Did you honesty think they were going to move to the center and unite the country?

How sad.

My democratic party ? LOL. I voted for 2 Dems in November. What they are considering doing with 1 week left is just stupid, imo.

How ignorant do you have to be to vote for people instead of policies?
lamivudine
UndergroundAg said:

Mike Pence won't do anything without Mothers permission! He's a joke.
He try converting you?
Claverack
rocky the dog said:

Second time this week Pence has proven he has no balls.
I don't see it that way Rocky.

Yeah he could've went Democrat, engaged a loose-construction of the 12th Amendment, and thrown the nation into utter and complete chaos.

But if you believe in a strict construction of the Constitution, then you never want to see a conservative go there and define something in a way that would open the door to all sorts of abuse in the future.

Pence has acted as he should have acted here. He stayed with the language of the 12th Amendment as written. He told Pelosi to pound sand on the 25th Amendment nonsense.

He's going to be one of a few in a position of leadership who can walk out of this mess with his head held high.

Trump chose well. He chose far better than his successor has for VPOTUS.

Ags77
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

The clown show I speak of is the guy we just FIRED !!! The one termer... DJ Trump
Gigem
titan
S
boboguitar said:

I almost want Pence to invoke the 25th after reading that because holy hell, he seems like he'd be a fantastic president.
I wish there was a way he could do it to oust the Speaker at the same time.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ags77
AG
titan said:

boboguitar said:

I almost want Pence to invoke the 25th after reading that because holy hell, he seems like he'd be a fantastic president.

Now that's an idea I could get behind. But still, we have only ONE WEEK to endure.
Gigem
titan
S
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Judging how they bumped elbows and talked pretty closely together on 01/06 after the long confirmation, I'm betting Pelosi and Pence are actually pretty close co workers.

Zero percent chance they are close. Pence is a class act and will do what's best for the country, which may mean working with Pelosi. He will be professional, but privately probably can't stand her.

Pelosi is probably the most partisan person in DC. Robert Gates even says in his book that she's the most partisan person he ever worked with and only cared about if the Democrats got a win, not the country.
She has demonstrated that over and over. The very definition of a cultural traitor. Her speech blaming whites for the Capitol raid clenched it. If she is all about herself, it also makes it extremely likely she would take Chinese money and other perks to enrich herself, and almost certainly has. Same with Schiff. Swalwell was the clue.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
e=mc2
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Judging how they bumped elbows and talked pretty closely together on 01/06 after the long confirmation, I'm betting Pelosi and Pence are actually pretty close co workers.

Well the supporters of POTUS almost snatched Mike and shoved him in a van last week, so he probably doesn't mind having a phone chat with Nancy.
Why do you feel the need to lie and defend liars day in and day out? So tiring.
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

The clown show I speak of is the guy we just FIRED !!! The one termer... DJ Trump

You're a grown man and let the media convince you to vote against the best policies this country has seen in decades to your own detriment.

How embarrassing.
Bluered1775
Wait, so we like Pence now?
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

titan said:

boboguitar said:

Now that's an idea I could get behind. But still, we have only ONE WEEK to endure.

Look at this. "Endure." What a pathetic thing to admit. What an overly emotional "man."
Claverack
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

You certainly replaced him with a clown show. That will soon be seen in our approach to foreign policy.

I personally prefer a President who doesn't hand bribe money to the Iranians, doesn't train ISIS fighters, gives tank killers to the Ukrainians instead of blankets, and develops alliances to confront the People's Republic of China.

But you take the future appeasement policies, and the casualties that will come with them, and enjoy the comedy of errors you helped bring about.

unmade bed
Pence seems to be one of the few adults in Washington DC.
BTKAG97
AG
Ags77 said:

We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.
Incorrect. The next act starts.
Ags77
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment Got this from Tricia....

This is Tricia McKelvain. Tomorrow,Sunday, is Bob Mc Minn's birthday. We would like to have a drive by birthday parade to honor him. If you can make it at 2:30 pm, we will gather on the right side of the golf course clubhouse by the water. We'll line up as we get there and then drive by his house, honking, singing, yelling, whatever you choose from your car. We won't leave our cars. I will call Sara when we start and she will get Bob to the porch of their house. Please let anyone you might know that we are doing this and ask them to join us. Hope to see you there.. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

You're a grown man and let the media convince you to vote against the best policies this country has seen in decades to your own detriment.

How embarrassing.

LOL. You think I'm embarrassed to vote against Trump ? Hardly.

I assumed you voted for the 1 term , soon to be former president, Trump ? Be proud of that and let those of us that voted for the guy who beat him, be proud of our vote.

And if I dont think Biden is worthy of a second term and if he runs again, I will vote him out , along with you I'm guessing.
Gigem
Builder93
AG
I would credit most good things from this administration to Pence. It will be interesting to see the books published down the road about this administration and it's day to day operations. Pence, whether you agree with him or not, is a man of principal and integrity. I'm glad he was there to provide balance to the POTUS. Can you imagine how much worse the covid briefings would be if Pence were not there?
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment Got this from Tricia....

This is Tricia McKelvain. Tomorrow,Sunday, is Bob Mc Minn's birthday. We would like to have a drive by birthday parade to honor him. If you can make it at 2:30 pm, we will gather on the right side of the golf course clubhouse by the water. We'll line up as we get there and then drive by his house, honking, singing, yelling, whatever you choose from your car. We won't leave our cars. I will call Sara when we start and she will get Bob to the porch of their house. Please let anyone you might know that we are doing this and ask them to join us. Hope to see you there.. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

How embarrassing.

I assumed you voted for the 1 term , soon to be former president, Trump ? Be proud of that and let those of us that voted for the guy who beat him, be proud of our vote.

And if I dont think Biden is worthy of a second term and if he runs again, I will vote him out , along with you I'm guessing.

You've confessed that you're easily duped into voting against yourself by the media. Yes, you should be embarrassed. Please....tell us all how Biden will be a better President than Trump as it relates to your life.

You let the media convince you of things that aren't true, and better yet, that things that have zero relevance to you matter.

I'd be embarrassed. Then again, I'm probably required to operate at a higher standard than you.
Ronald Reagan
Builder93 said:

I would credit most good things from this administration to Pence.
It will be interesting to see the books published down the road about this administration and it's day to day operations. Pence, whether you agree with him or not, is a man of principal and integrity. I'm glad he was there to provide balance to the POTUS. Can you imagine how much worse the covid briefings would be if Pence were not there?

Oh really? Like what?
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Pence no longer deep state. Bad Mike last week. Good Mike this week.
I'm still disappointed in pence overall the last four years, I think he's been basically milquetoast but the point is, which you're missing, he was bad Mike last week and is good Mike this week. Not really that hard to understand.

No one is perfect. Sometimes we make good decisions and sometimes we make bad ones.
annie88
AG

Builder93
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Builder93 said:

Builder93 said:

It will be interesting to see the books published down the road about this administration and it's day to day operations. Pence, whether you agree with him or not, is a man of principal and integrity. I'm glad he was there to provide balance to the POTUS. Can you imagine how much worse the covid briefings would be if Pence were not there?

Oh really? Like what?
Middle east peace agreements, some of which to be fair was also because of other factors.
The speed of the vaccines (Trump just watches like on his show) Everyone else does the work.
JUDGES . Do you seriously think Trump had any idea who should be on the SCOTUS before he got there?
Like I said, I'm sure the words to be written in the future will back me up.
taxpreparer
AG
This 25th Amendment stuff makes no sense. All the president has to do is state he is capable of discharging his duties and he is right back in the catbird seat.

I sort of understand the impeachment strategy. If he is impeached, tried, and removed from office, he cannot run again in 2024. It is still a petty move by the most worthless, vile, evil group of worthless politicians in D.C.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Ags77
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment.

Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

How embarrassing.

You've confessed that you're easily duped into voting against yourself by the media. Yes, you should be embarrassed. Please....tell us all how Biden will be a better President than Trump as it relates to your life.

You let the media convince you of things that aren't true, and better yet, that things that have zero relevance to you matter.

I'd be embarrassed. Then again, I'm probably required to operate at a higher standard than you.

What made you think the media made me vote against Trump and how do you think the media is going to make me possibly vote for Pence in 2024 if he runs ? I would love to know .
Gigem
Ronald Reagan
Builder93 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Builder93 said:

Builder93 said:

Oh really? Like what?
Middle east peace agreements, some of which to be fair was also because of other factors.
The speed of the vaccines (Trump just watches like on his show) Everyone else does the work.
JUDGES . Do you seriously think Trump had any idea who should be on the SCOTUS before he got there?
Like I said, I'm sure the words to be written in the future will back me up.

Oh really? Where's your evidence to support any of this?

Another unsupported, bull**** assertion. What a surprise.
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment.

Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

How embarrassing.

What made you think the media made me vote against Trump and how do you think the media is going to make me possibly vote for Pence in 2024 if he runs ? I would love to know .

You admitted to voting for someone so antithetical to Mike Pence in every way that actually affects your life that it's evident you're not a rational decision maker. Thus, if you're not rational, you make decisions emotionally. You called it a clown show. Anyone with any level of discernment can see that the media has prayed on people like you for 4 years. Create constant chaos, bleed people out and make them so tired of hearing it they vote for someone completely out of the realm of logic.
Ags77
AG
So in other words, you have no clue. Thanks.

Again, be proud of your vote. I am of mine.
Gigem
BuddysBud
AG
Gigem314 said:

Thank you, Vice President Pence for standing up to the bad actors and being the adult in the room.

Pelosi just got schooled in how a true leader behaves.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Ha awesome troll with the Bible verse. Those wrinkled up left wing hippies prob thought "turn turn" was just a 60's movement song.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Krazykat
AG
There isn't a d@mn thing honorable about Nancy Pelosi.
BuddysBud
AG
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Again, you realize the clown show you speak of was created by the media?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.