Pence Letter to Pelosi Rejecting Use of 25th

5,182 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gigem314
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

Congress needs to work on something useful.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.
Your democrat pals lead with such class.

This is what you wanted. Embrace it.

This isnt what I want at all. I wanted Trump to lose and he did. As happy as I am to see him leave office next week , I dont see the point of removing him with a week to go. Its dumb.
This is your democrat party. Did you honesty think they were going to move to the center and unite the country?

How sad.

My democratic party ? LOL. I voted for 2 Dems in November. What they are considering doing with 1 week left is just stupid, imo.
The funny thing to me is you don't see this is right in their wheelhouse. From the moment Trump was elected, it was Russia, Russia, Russia. From the moment he was elected, they wanted to impeach him. They spent a better time of 3 years trying to do it. Why would they stop with one week left? Their goal has always been to destroy Trump.

I don't think you're wrong to have standards that the candidate you voted for or the part you wanted in power would act with grace, but that's not American politics anymore. Ds and Rs play a game to get you to vote for them. I hate it.
CoppellAg93
AG
Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.

You realize the clown show you speak of was created by the media, correct?

The clown show I speak of is the guy we just FIRED !!! The one termer... DJ Trump

Ha ha - we'll see how long you use this one when Corn Pop doesn't last 1/2 a term.
Ags77
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

The clown show I speak of is the guy we just FIRED !!! The one termer... DJ Trump

Ha ha - we'll see how long you use this one when Corn Pop doesn't last 1/2 a term.

Biden could be a one termer, also. Doesnt change Trump being a one termer.
Gigem
ttu_85
CampingAg said:

titan said:

Great rebuttal by Vice President Pence. And his second and third paragraphs threw the old agiator's words back on her.
Pelosi is an old HAg?
You forgot a letter.
ttu_85
unmade bed said:

Pence seems to be one of the few adults in Washington DC.
Agree. The only one I trust. The rest are rotten.
Beat40
Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Just curious, why did you vote for Biden? Did you vote more for Biden or more against Trump?
CoppellAg93
AG
Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Oooh - sick burn.
dmart90
AG
Good Pence!
Ags77
AG
Beat40 said:

Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Just curious, why did you vote for Biden? Did you vote more for Biden or more against Trump?

A combination of the two, I suppose. Bidens past ability to work with the opposite party as a member of Congress gave me hope that we can get some things done by finding solutions to things I support. Like DACA, climate control, immigration reform, health care etc..

I confess also to being a Never Trumper.
Gigem
deddog
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Pence no longer deep state. Bad Mike last week. Good Mike this week.
Pelosi has always been, still is, and will always an authoritarian *****
And you will vote for her ilk.
Ronald Reagan
Ags77 said:

Beat40 said:

Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

A combination of the two, I suppose. Bidens past ability to work with the opposite party as a member of Congress gave me hope that we can get some things done by finding solutions to things I support. Like DACA, climate control, immigration reform, health care etc..

I rest my case. Holy *****
deddog
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Beat40 said:

Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

When it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
BoydCrowder13
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Beat40 said:

Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

To be fair, Trump really wanted to address 3 of those. Campaigned on it even. He just never actually did anything about them.
coupland boy
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Pence no longer deep state. Bad Mike last week. Good Mike this week.

Yep. Better than most of the continuous damage control the president has forced his administration to deal with.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Pence needs to run in 2024. Or better yet, run for President of the new Confederacy.
Come Out Roll
AG
Ags77 said:

Possibly voting for Pence in 2024.....after having just voted for Biden?????
You people are something else....what happens in 2022 - just wet a finger, hold it up in the air and see which way the wind blows????
Gigem314
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Beat40 said:

Ags77 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Ags77 said:

Ronald Reagan said:

Ags77 said:

Another fringe-left dem pretending to be a moderate and thinks the new dem leadership is honorable.

Sounds about right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.