Fox News -The Five

4,969 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Stumpknocker
RockW1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love watching The Five on Fox News but man Juan Williams is a moron. He is really showing his bias and lack of sense in the truth. At least he admits who he is compared to most of the other leftist morons in the news.
Hey...so.. um
They need to kick the other 3 off and just have greg and Dana do the show.
fightingfarmer09
He is paid to defend democrats. They just don't give him anything to work with.
Sarge 91
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

This. He has a role to play: Get laughed at while goaltending for the DNC.
Ag87H2O
AG
Juan Williams used to be fairly reasonable, but in the last five years he has gone off the rails way left. I used to enjoy his take, but now he's hard to listen to.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Sarge 91 said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

This. He has a role to play: Get laughed at while goaltending for the DNC.

Yeah, it's for discussion...but Juan is horrible. Would love if they could get somebody that could actually make a case, but the Dem platform is so awful he can't.
BMX Bandit
RockW1997 said:

I love watching The Five on Fox News but man Juan Williams is a moron. He is really showing his bias and lack of sense in the truth. At least he admits who he is compared to most of the other leftist morons in the news.

You do realize they are all in that show BECAUSE they have a bias, right?
fooz
I stopped watching because of Juan. And don't get me start on Geraldo.
rangerdanger
AG
People like discord. If the whole panel just agreed with each other, then the ratings would tank. You can watch Hannity if you just want to guzzle the Kool-Aid.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Juan is OK. He does have a sense of humor which is rare in lefties. He's playing a role and is well compensated for it. I respect a guy that can go to work everyday knowing he's going to get his head caved in.
Bonfire1996
AG
Cocaine Mitch broke Juan with Merrick Garland
VitruvianAg
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

Juan is OK. He does have a sense of humor which is rare in lefties. He's playing a role and is well compensated for it. I respect a guy that can go to work everyday knowing he's going to get his head caved in.
I'll let Juan skate since his two boys turned conservative on him!
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Juan is just the token...

Liberal
ABATTBQ87
AG
I hate this medical covid commercial by the democrats

Tell me how many doctors and nurses have died from this virus please
aggiehawg
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

I don't think so. Not today anyway. He was really heated. Told Dagen and Jesse to "Stick it!" yelling at them. Then Dagen got hot and yelled back at him.
HumpitPuryear
AG
VitruvianAg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

I didn't know that. They had some photos of his daughter on earlier this week and she looks like a liberal train wreck but I don't actually know her politics.
aggieforester05
AG
It would be one thing if he used well thought out arguments with merit to make his case, but he just repeats mindless talking points and lies created by leftist DNC media mouthpieces.
Ag87H2O
AG

Dana Perino is still as stunning as she is smart
Justin2010
AG
To be fair, he seems like a great guy. I'd love to grab a beer and watch a baseball game with him.
HumpitPuryear
AG
aggiehawg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

I don't think so. Not today anyway. He was really heated. Told Dagen and Jesse to "Stick it!" yelling at them. Then Dagen got hot and yelled back at him.
Yeah I'm watching it. Love Dagen.

Again it's mostly theatrics.
MostlyHarmless
AG
The only time Juan doesn't annoy me is in the One More Thing segment. He is a living embodiment of the Democratic talking points the rest of the time.

My favs are Greg and Jesse. I also like when they have Emily Compagno on. I'd like to see them bring in Dan Bongino sometime, too.

Edit: Dagen's good, too.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Ag87H2O said:

She's very attractive, but Emily is gorgeous

Get Off My Lawn
Just consider Jaun as a smarmy lawyer advocating for his client in any way possible.

He's not there to participate in a reasonable and honest adult conversation.

It gets easier to watch when you realize that's his game. It's not that he's an idiot - he's actually quite intelogent and strategic. He's just another dishonest lawyer.
NormanAg
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Juan Williams used to be fairly reasonable, but in the last five years he has gone off the rails way left. I used to enjoy his take, but now he's hard to listen to.
As several posters have already mentioned, his fellow Dems aren't giving him ANYTHING to work with. They are such idiots now that NOTHING they do or say can be logically defended. Juan does his best, but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

When the Five first started Juan was able to often make some good counterpoints to the other members of the group. He has absolutely no hope of doing that now. It's not Juan's fault.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

While I agree with Humpit on Juan being a good man, and certainly allowing his two sons to see the light, I do believe he's a true believer from the civil rights of the 60's and 70's. His passions are too genuine, and like nearly all Lefties, is 100% blind to any kind of reason or logic.

So yes, I tend to scroll the dvr right by him. As soon as the hands start flying, and the face gets scrunched, he's going off on a talking point from this morning.
VitruvianAg
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

VitruvianAg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

I didn't know that. They had some photos of his daughter on earlier this week and she looks like a liberal train wreck but I don't actually know her politics.
Saw that too, haven't heard him talk about her in that regard.
Pops81
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

The only time Juan doesn't annoy me is in the One More Thing segment. He is a living embodiment of the Democratic talking points the rest of the time.

My favs are Greg and Jesse. I also like when they have Emily Compagno on. I'd like to see them bring in Dan Bongino sometime, too.

Edit: Dagen's good, too.
Also like to see Katie Pavlich and Dr. Nicole Saphier.

Similar to thoughts in another post above, Juan Williams has to be on the show for some level of balance.
Viper16
AG
aggiehawg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

This is true. I can't remember a time when he was ever this belligerent. Obviously upset with the results of the debate last night.

Biden's comment about getting rid of the oil industry was a death blow for the campaign and Juan knows it.
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
TAMU1990
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Because he almost got cancelled by the democratic party. They pulled his privileges because he wasn't left enough.
fka ftc
Ag87H2O said:

Old Dana from the '43 years would like to remind you she is indeed smart.

AggieKeith15
AG
Ag87H2O said:

It's time to bring Bob back!
aggiehawg
AG
NormanAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

As several posters have already mentioned, his fellow Dems aren't giving him ANYTHING to work with. They are such idiots now that NOTHING they do or say can be logically defended. Juan does his best, but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

When the Five first started Juan was able to often make some good counterpoints to the other members of the group. He has absolutely no hope of doing that now. It's not Juan's fault.
IIRC, When The Five first started, it was Eric Bolling, Dana, Greg, Guilfoyle and Bob Beckel was the lefty until he fell off of the wagon, showed up high/drunk and let a few a F-bombs fly on-air. Beckel went to rehab and did come back for awhile but fell off the wagon again, wasn't prepared for the show aaannd let some more F-bombs fly.

Beckel was more entertaining than Juan. Juan is just an arrogant lefty who really isn't that smart. He can only use talking points and not provide his own spin. He's just phoning it in, does no research on his own. But his frustration and irrational hatred for Trump are still very evident.
lacour98
I agree - Bring back Bob Beckel. He was as liberal as a Dem can be and loved the Clinton's and Obama's, but he had a sense of humor and was funny. Juan is just angry and mean and doesn't even know what a sense of humor is.
ElKabong
fka ftc said:

Ag87H2O said:

Old Dana from the '43 years would like to remind you she is indeed smart.

She looks very different and average with short hair.

Now she looks amazing!
fka ftc
ElKabong, I totally agree. I was watching a documentary on W the other day and was shocked at the change.

She does come across as smokin these days.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.