Fox News -The Five

4,974 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Stumpknocker
Layne Staley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fox is Controlled Opposition for the Deep State/Left other than Tucker and Hannity because the $ is there for those two hours.

Other than that you have to listen the idiocy of Juan and unwind the outright lies of Marie Harff and Donna Brazile
aggiehawg
AG
lacour98 said:

I agree - Bring back Bob Beckel. He was as liberal as a Dem can be and loved the Clinton's and Obama's, but he had a sense of humor and was funny. Juan is just angry and mean and doesn't even know what a sense of humor is.
Hell, hire Van Jones at this point. At least he's honest.

ETA; Van is honest on occasion.
David_Puddy
AG
Juan Playa a pet but not near as bad as them bringing on Pete Buttigieg & Chris Coons ore debate last night. That was absolutely brutal & those guys were just going through the lib talking points.
jt2hunt
AG
Greg gutfield is all they need
30wedge
ElKabong said:

fka ftc said:

Ag87H2O said:

Dana Perino is still as stunning as she is smart
Old Dana from the '43 years would like to remind you she is indeed smart.

She looks very different and average with short hair.

Now she looks amazing!
I like her looks either way. Very beautiful gal to be sure.
Viper16
AG
aggiehawg said:

lacour98 said:

OI agree - Bring back Bob Beckel. He was as liberal as a Dem can be and loved the Clinton's and Obama's, but he had a sense of humor and was funny. Juan is just angry and mean and doesn't even know what a sense of humor is.
Hell, hire Van Jones at this point. At least he's honest.

ETA; Van is honest on occasion.
I agree, hire Van Jones. He is an occasionally honest communist! Ha!

I always liked Beckel even though he is a lefty. Would like it a lot if they brought him back.

Beckel has much better stage presence and makes more sense than Juan.
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
Douph
I'm sure he's paid well to play the role of the town laughing stock
stallion6
AG
RockW1997 said:

I love watching The Five on Fox News but man Juan Williams is a moron. He is really showing his bias and lack of sense in the truth. At least he admits who he is compared to most of the other leftist morons in the news.
Fully agree. I don't mind a liberal perspective but he lies as much as Biden and the rest of the Democrats.
DarrellS8
AggieKeith15 said:

Ag87H2O said:

Juan Williams used to be fairly reasonable, but in the last five years he has gone off the rails way left. I used to enjoy his take, but now he's hard to listen to.

It's time to bring Bob back!
Sober Bob or inebriated Bob?
fasthorse05
Quote:

He can only use talking points and not provide his own spin. He's just phoning it in, does no research on his own. But his frustration and irrational hatred for Trump are still very evident.
That's pretty much perfect.

He often resorts to sarcasm, which is always a terrific sign the arguer has completely run out of any method to make his point. However, it's GREAT for a sense of humor, which Juan recognizes, but doesn't really understand.
aggiehawg
AG

Still say Van Jones would be more honest while maintaining his Democrat bona fides and can bring more to the conversation than Juan ever does. And I hate Van Jones' policies but I can respect someone who is intellectually honest.
BanderaAg956
Sarge 91 said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

He is paid to defend democrats. They just don't give him anything to work with.
This. He has a role to play: Get laughed at while goaltending for the DNC.

He is a traditional liberal, he lives the roll!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Stumpknocker
Ag87H2O said:

Dana Perino is still as stunning as she is smart
And that laugh!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.