Company Tells Employees -- Biden Bad for Business

6,449 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BQ78
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biden is mean in the sense he backs and represents policies that are economically cruel and selfish by depriving us all of better economic growth and the broad improvement in quality of life That represents over time, all to have more power to dictate who gets wealth to spend and upon what it is spent.

They have a very shallow and superficial understanding of behavior.
TxTarpon
Sounds like a few years ago about Obongo getting elected.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TxTarpon
Sounds great if you are B to C.

If you are a corporation with 60% GSA revenue mix voting for the bigger government spending guy is better idea.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
WHOOP!'91
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Biden is mean in the sense he backs and represents policies that are economically cruel and selfish by depriving us all of better economic growth and the broad improvement in quality of life That represents over time, all to have more power to dictate who gets wealth to spend and upon what it is spent.

They have a very shallow and superficial understanding of behavior.
Biden has shown his mean side by cursing at people that ask him tough questions. An old man he called a damned liar. A young union worker said he was full of sh/t and said something about taking it outside. During the debates, he told Trump to shut up and called him a liar and a clown.

This is not a nice person, has always been creepy with women and girls, is credibly accused of sexual assault, and evidence has surfaced of rank corruption.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

MouthBQ98
AG
I'll agree that he's crafted an image of being a grandfatherly figure with a pleasant smile, while the media runs interference for him and buries controversy in his past.
CSTXAg92
AG
Would like to connect with you regarding your Ranch Manager and how you structure his compensation as we're considering a Ranch Manager at some point in the future.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

It truly is insanity that millions of people will vote against their economic self interest this month
My neighbor across the street is a mechanic for the local police dept. His front yard is littered with democrat signs including Biden/Harris. If democrats defund police depts., he might be out of a job.

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Quote:

Then you have the idiot savant libs, like the tech folks. Slinging code they can do, but they should never be allowed to set policy or make decisions that affect the lives of others. They are dumb as rocks outside tech.
As a long-time software engineer, I can assure you that if I was in a position to make decisions or set policy, a majority of people would be fine with that. But then, I'm not a delusional lib.
taxpreparer
AG
Owlagdad said:

Tell them Biden will tax More those who make over 400k a year- but those folks know how to bring that tax bill down, ( and their liberal pot banger rep or senator wrote the tax law). So either things just really stay the same under Biden or they reach to those making 50k for more money.

As far as I can tell, Biden will have two tax hikes. The first on everybody when the Trump tax plan is repealed; the second when he goes for raising taxes on those making $400k or more.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
YouBet
AG
Earl_Rudder said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

AnScAggie said:

I told my ranch manager's wife who also works me, she better hope Trump wins after she said she really liked that beautiful black lady Biden picked as his running mate. When she asked why I said he wants to double capital gains and since investments pay for the ranch, if they go up significantly then we'll have to re-evaluate expenses starting with employees.

1.) kamala is heavily diluted, and her plastic surgery did her no favors, and
2.) where is this ranch where a ranch managers wife would support a commie?
You do realize that the Texas state government was basically controlled by democrats from the beginning of the Republic of Texas until 1979 right? Other than Sam Houston, and 2 governors right after the Civil War, it's been dems in both the executive and the legislature.

There are plenty of old democrat Texan ranchers.
Irrelevant.
annie88
AG
beerad12man said:

Amazing how some don't see it

Yeah, let's tax the hell out of businesses when we are trying to rebuild from a pandemic and get people employed again. Great idea

It's amazing seeing some exceptionally well off houses supporting Biden signs. They are just absolutely clueless. Even worse for the poors but more understandable.

Thankfully most around me are Trump signs. I can only shake my head when I see a Biden sign in a yard of a really nice house.
ProgN
taxpreparer said:

Owlagdad said:

Tell them Biden will tax More those who make over 400k a year- but those folks know how to bring that tax bill down, ( and their liberal pot banger rep or senator wrote the tax law). So either things just really stay the same under Biden or they reach to those making 50k for more money.

As far as I can tell, Biden will have two tax hikes. The first on everybody when the Trump tax plan is repealed; the second when he goes for raising taxes on those making $400k or more.
Don't leave out a big increase in gas prices that will hit everyone.
oysterbayAG
AG
" Do you realize how stupid the average intelligent American is, and that half are dumber than them " -George Carlin The layoffs is basic common sense.
Maacus
AnScAggie said:

Premium said:

AnScAggie said:

Duval Co. Ranch manager and wife are from the valley and lived/live in Freer where he was a teacher for 30 years. They are both Hispanic, if that helps.

You said she works you really well, we will have to take your word for it.

Works "for me as well"
Ya. The cat's out of the bag now.. You devil you.
Maacus
CSTXAg92 said:

Would like to connect with you regarding your Ranch Manager and how you structure his compensation as we're considering a Ranch Manager at some point in the future.
Get one whose wife "works you." Sorry, I couldn't resist.
AnScAggie
BQ78
AG
And women vote in higher numbers than men
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.