Joe Biden: We Got Him?

7,732 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ravingfans
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texsn95
AG
In it to win it! MAGA!
boboguitar
AG
Any news sources?
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Rig for red!!!
nu awlins ag
aggiehawg
AG
We have known Biden was involved since Susan Rice's email to herself.
4stringAg
AG
interference!! Trump using DOJ to target his enemies and using Ukraine to influence election!!! REEEEEE!!!
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
One.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
Post removed:
by user
grizzo
AG
Watch. He gon' get the 'vid.
PA24
AG
I suspect the Left knowns this and welcomes it.
Steal the election and
impeach him will be their battle cry.

What will be funny of the Republican senate find Biden not guilty.

fixer
Democrats just learned in 2020 that "two can play that game"
Rockdoc
AG
Does joe know? You know, the thing.
WHOOP!'91
AG
I wonder why Biden was unmasking Flynn. As VP, he had no need to do so. We already know he was the one that floated the lame Logan Act to try to entrap Flynn.

That whole situation should have been enough to cause any decent person to swear off anyone associated with it. But there are those that will vote for Biden for the bad reason that Trump is rude, then celebrate while he builds a cabinet of the same corrupt and complicit scumbags Hussein had advising him.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Spyderman
AG
The planet loves our POTUS.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TAMU1990
AG
Take them all out - start tweeting documents like Kayne tweeted his record contracts.
Rapier108
Good Poster said:

Report to come out sometime in 2045.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Spyderman
AG
REEEEEEEE4stringAg said:

interference!! Trump using DOJ to target his enemies and using Ukraine to influence election!!! REEEEEE!!!

REEEEEE
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Pinche Guero
AG
What about the sexual assault charges and the bribery charges?
Ellis Wyatt
boboguitar said:

Any news sources?
Why are you interested in hearing from the same folks who have been lying to us all since 2016?
Spyderman
AG
Here's the deal....

The greater good?
EskimoJoe
sleepy joe can claim insanity and get off
YouBet
AG
C@LAg said:

nice they waited until 1 month before the election to announce this. why not during the summer. or even the spring.
Counter October Surprise(s).
txaggie_08
AG
C@LAg said:

nice they waited until 1 month before the election to announce this. why not during the summer. or even the spring.

Why I have a feeling nothing concrete comes out until after election. This will be dismissed as politics by the MSM.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Does joe know? You know, the thing.

Come on, man.
YouBet
AG
C@LAg said:

YouBet said:

C@LAg said:

unless they are arresting him in the next week or so, this is utterly pointless and will possibly go absolutely nowhere if trump loses in a month.

it is utterly pointless at this point.
I know. I just think their thought process was to sit on some stuff and wait to share it because they knew they would be getting hammered non-stop by the other side. Just needed some flak.
txaggie_08
AG
C@LAg said:

YouBet said:

C@LAg said:

unless they are arresting him in the next week or so, this is utterly pointless and will possibly go absolutely nowhere if trump loses in a month.

it is utterly pointless at this point.

Still have 2 months after election to hand out indictments, but yeah, I don't have much confidence in this going anywhere. We've been under a fog of eventual indictments with the only action so far being the plea deal of Clinesmith.
aggiehawg
AG
I had said on the Mueller thread when the very light plea deal for Clinesmith was announced that I hoped it was worth it, that he had the goods to work up the food chain. That and the news that one of the Team Mueller prosecutors had flipped and was cooperating with Durham and now this?

Dominoes falling?
Maroon Dawn
AG
I seem to remember Dems saying a candidate under investigation should be ineligible
FriscoKid
AG
He doesn't remember anything about it.

No Joke.
Bobaloo
I'm a MAGA guy. I honestly don't think any allegation matters. Half the country would vote for a blow up doll over MAGA.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
C/O 2013 - Company E2
Pumpkinhead
AG
fixer said:

Democrats just learned in 2020 that "two can play that game"
Yeah, but Trump has also showed the playbook on how to deflect this sort of thing.

All Biden has to do is say Fake News, point out how this is conveniently coming up less than a month before the election, paint it as a desperate attempt by an incumbent White House that is losing in the polls, etc. etc.

Trump needs focus on law & order, economy, policies.

'dirt digging' tactics directly going after Biden or his son, I'm skeptical those sorts of thing will be very effective.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.