Joe Biden: We Got Him?

7,724 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ravingfans
Old Ag 74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Poster said:

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
FriscoKid
AG
HelloUncleNateFitch
Who's Paul Sperry?
Good Poster
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Who's Paul Sperry?
"Former D.C. bureau chief for Investor's Business Daily, Hoover Institution media fellow, author of several books, including bestseller INFILTRATION"

That's his Twitter bio but he got pretty popular last night when POTUS retweeted him like two dozen times.
Old Ag 74
AG
Good Poster said:

Ellis Wyatt
JCRebel13 said:

Under investigation from who? Trump crony Barr?
He has bragged on camera about pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor. There is also no question that Hunter Biden was paid millions of dollars by Burisma for "work" he had no expertise in. Of course, you know that. Guess you're OK with corruption as long as it's your guys doing the illegal things.

But muh emoluments!
snowdog90
Come on, man, this was debunked, just like all the Hunter payoffs...
Whoop Delecto
AG
Shakes the Clown
Maroon Dawn said:

I seem to remember Dems saying a candidate under investigation should be ineligible
I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems willingly throw Joe under the bus to get Kamala as their Presidential nominee.
78_Pacecar
AG
What's the over under on anyone wearing handcuffs this time?

You could catch any of these elitist *******s wearing waders and Velcro gloves in the sheep pen and nothing would happen to them.
justcallmeharry
S

Just in time for the VP debate.
akm91
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

Maroon Dawn said:

I seem to remember Dems saying a candidate under investigation should be ineligible
I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems willingly throw Joe under the bus to get Kamala as their Presidential nominee.
We all know Kamala's the face of the ticket already.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
bmks270
AG
Two elections in a row the democrat candidate is corrupt and under investigation.
HelloUncleNateFitch
bmks270
AG
It is pathetic that The Obama Administration members haven't been charged and tried for their crimes 4 years later.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
boboguitar
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

Any news sources?
Why are you interested in hearing from the same folks who have been lying to us all since 2016?
Or you know, more details and information?
nortex97
AG
I have zero faith this news makes it to the public prior to Nov 3.
cisgenderedAggie
boboguitar said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

Any news sources?
Why are you interested in hearing from the same folks who have been lying to us all since 2016?

Also do that it might gain meaningful traction outside of QLARPers.
Good Poster
AG
HelloUncleNateFitch
boboguitar said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

Any news sources?

Agreed, where's the beef?
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

DOJ usually will not comment on ongoing investigations preferring instead to let indictments speak for them.

Thus, I wonder if an indictment is about to be announced and Biden is called an "unindicted co-conspirator"??

Maybe?
txaggie_08
AG
How reputable is Sperry? I know his tweets are posted a lot on the Mueller thread, and he always has these "breaking" stories, but I'm trying to remember if anything ever comes of them. I don't see a mention of this at all on Fox News.
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

DOJ usually will not comment on ongoing investigations preferring instead to let indictments speak for them.

Thus, I wonder if an indictment is about to be announced and Biden is called an "unindicted co-conspirator"??

Maybe?
I again admire your optimism but...see no empirical reasons to agree. This still amounts to 'hoping' for something that has had 4-5 years to happen.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Right. No one has mentioned Joe Biden's Ukrainian corruption before know.

This is my shocked face.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Ib4 media says this is a political hit job
Ellis Wyatt
boboguitar said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

Any news sources?
Again, from the fake news media? They don't report any democrat crimes, no matter how heinous.
kubiak03
AG
I'll believe it when someone actually gets indicted.
John_Cocktolstoy
boboguitar said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

Any news sources?
You do that when Trump gets accused of something too, right?

Right.....
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

Maybe?
Barr said there would be none before the election.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

Maybe?
Barr said there would be none before the election.
Biden as an unnamed unindicted co-conspirator wouldn't violate that comment by Barr. Not from his POV, anyway.

That or Sperry's source is FOS. Hard to tell.
Evanhue
AG
Good Poster
AG
txaggie_08 said:

How reputable is Sperry? I know his tweets are posted a lot on the Mueller thread, and he always has these "breaking" stories, but I'm trying to remember if anything ever comes of them. I don't see a mention of this at all on Fox News.
I don't think something like this will appear on the big networks for a while. Only "broke" a few hours ago.
agsfan
Maroon Dawn said:

I seem to remember it the other way around, or at least that both sides said it.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.