Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,548 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Line Ate Member
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oneeyedag said:

Interesting

Better question would be how a felon was able to acquire a firearm?
TRADUCTOR
Line Ate Member said:

oneeyedag said:

Interesting

Better question would be how a felon was able to acquire a firearm?

No, he lost that arm
Line Ate Member
AG

ProgN
will25u
OldArmyBrent
AG
His screams of "medic medic" still make me laugh a little since he decided to wear all his "paramedic" stuff. I'm sure he thought it would just allow him to commit more crimes.
hbtheduce
AG
What poor judgement. This video proves Kyle was no threat and not a killer. If he backs away when him and Kyle are in a standoff, he probably doesn't get shot.
bmks270
AG
Facebook internal message leaked that shows Facebook classifies the event as a "mass shooting" and is de-platforming or removing any support for Kyle, even content that does not violate the terms of use.

FCBlitz
OldArmyBrent said:

His screams of "medic medic" still make me laugh a little since he decided to wear all his "paramedic" stuff. I'm sure he thought it would just allow him to commit more crimes.

I giggle when I hear it.
Philip J Fry
AG
bmks270 said:

Facebook internal message leaked that shows Facebook classifies the event as a "mass shooting" and is de-platforming or removing any support for Kyle, even content that does not violate the terms of use.

Time to download the actual videos and prepare to repost them.
OldArmyBrent
AG
bmks270 said:

Who still believes Facebook isn't trying to police thoughts? They've decided here that even though it doesn't violate their policies, the intent is bad based on certain language (that certain language will change based on what thoughts they want to censor in the future). They also moved the goal posts and decided that mass murder now means anything with more than 1 victim in order to make something fit their narrative. Disgusting.
will25u
BQ78
AG
I feel sorry for the daughter.
FrioAg 00
AG
Yup, at 11 her brain has already most likely been ruined for life. The odds of her ever becoming a valuable part of society or funding any joy in her lifetime are very low.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
It depends on who will be raising her for the next 7 years. It won't be dad.

Quote:

The father of two is estranged from most of his family including his parents after stealing from them, the sister said.

"On the one hand, this whole thing surprises the daylights out of us, because we always thought he is a lot of bark, not a lot of bite," she said. "But he's also been very impulsive and irrational."

She decried the shooting as "not the solution" to the nation's problems.

"Violence begets violence and hatred begets hatred. This is not the solution. My heart goes out to the victim. It always has, before I even knew my brother was involved."

Reinoehl, who has a son and a daughter, regularly posts about Black Lives Matter and the protests on his social media which is now swamped with threats and pro-Trump messages in the comments.
from NY Post
FamousAgg
Edit: answered my own question
aggiehawg
AG
Wait how did the Portland shoot get on the Kenosha kid thread?
will25u
aggiehawg said:

A lot of the antifa from Portland left and went to other places from Portland.
will25u
TRADUCTOR
aggiehawg said:

Right.
Post about that scum need to be deleted from this thread.
aggielostinETX
AG
He picked up another ACE

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Dude is going to have the most stacked legal defense of all time.
ABATTBQ11
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

I'm a little tired of the left saying this guy was putting his hands up. He ran up on someone with a pistol in his hand. It could have been pointed up or down. Doesn't matter. If it was in his hand, he was threatening the life of another.

He put his hands up, then clearly charged. Then he got shot. Don't start ****, won't be ****.
AgResearch
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Dude is going to have the most stacked legal defense of all time since OJ.
FIFY
Decay
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

OldArmyBrent said:

I'm a little tired of the left saying this guy was putting his hands up. He ran up on someone with a pistol in his hand. It could have been pointed up or down. Doesn't matter. If it was in his hand, he was threatening the life of another.

He put his hands up, then clearly charged. Then he got shot. Don't start ****, won't be ****.

Saw someone pointed out that fake surrender is actually a war crime. Not really something you'd want to defend, but what else do you expect from leftists?
titan
S
Philip J Fry said:

bmks270 said:

Time to download the actual videos and prepare to repost them.
Given the growing repression, that should just be a basic strategy for anything controversial. Assume it will be taken down within an hour. That's excessive, but it gives the right sense of haste about it. Especially an incident like this where this video in some ways is the `zapruder' film of the incident. Presumably anyone involved has already taken the precaution of copying.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
DifferenceMaker Ag

ProgN
Please add to the funny tweet thread
gonemaroon
AG
No *****
gonemaroon
AG
I didn't see this posted on the last two pages - so Kyle is confirmed there to help people here's the video. This is going to go down like Sandman.

will25u
ProgN
The aryans are going to kill him or pimp him out in prison because of his woke neck tatt. It couldn't happen to a more deserving dumbass.
Texaggie7nine
will25u said:

Not sure this is a sound legal strategy.
7nine
HTownAg98
It's not. Hopefully whoever ends up being lead counsel will reign in the carnival barkers and tell them that if they pull another stunt like that that either you or I are off the case. The right to remain silent is a very powerful right for criminal defendants. Having an attorney that wants to waive that right is a terrible, terrible strategy, especially when you have a winnable self-defense claim.

Having Pierce and Wood out front (neither of which have a lick of criminal defense experience) is an awful tactic. They need to be managing media, not broadcasting statements from their client while he's still in jail.
CanyonAg77
AG
HTownAg98 said:

It's not. Hopefully whoever ends up being lead counsel will reign in the carnival barkers and tell them that if they pull another stunt like that that either you or I are off the case. The right to remain silent is a very powerful right for criminal defendants. Having an attorney that wants to waive that right is a terrible, terrible strategy, especially when you have a winnable self-defense claim.
I'm obviously not a lawyer, so help me out. I don't think Kyle said anything about the case, he just thanked people for their support.

Are you saying the "right to remain silent" means you can't say anyhting?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.