Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,645 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Ok, with the New York Times surprisingly excellent collaboration of videos and this series of images I retract my original statement I fell victim to the 48 hour rule, I was just tired of the insanity.

He still shouldn't have been there though, but holy hell what a shot.
The New York Times is a horrible arbiter of truth news, so you relying on them suddenly finding a new mantra to actually report the news without bias is concerning but I'll let that go for now.

How those two people ended up at that split second intersection of life is always a twist of fate. A few seconds one way or another way and it doesn't happen. The way life works.

Quote:

but holy hell what a shot.
Yes.
4stringAg
AG
These *******s deserve what they got. I'm sitting here watching Martha mccallums interview with the woman that owns the mattress store where that old guy got waylaid with a Gatorade bottle full of cement. Mattress store burned to a crisp but more importantly the old guy has a broken jaw and could have been killed. Easily could have been killed.

Yeah these guys that got shot didn't do that but they were all felons. And they all had "supplies" like touniquets, first aid spray and other **** that you wouldn't need if your intent was peaceful.

Hope the defense that Lin Wood is arranging for this kid gets him off this rap.
will25u
will25u
New Boot Goofin
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

Ok, with the New York Times surprisingly excellent collaboration of videos and this series of images I retract my original statement I fell victim to the 48 hour rule, I was just tired of the insanity.

Sure does look like a phone in his left hand and a magazine butt plate in his right hand.
Fenrir
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The New York Times is a horrible arbiter of truth news, so you relying on them suddenly finding a new mantra to actually report the news without bias is concerning but I'll let that go for now.

How those two people ended up at that split second intersection of life is always a twist of fate. A few seconds one way or another way and it doesn't happen. The way life works.

Quote:

but holy hell what a shot.
Yes.

He called it surprising for a reason I imagine...
FamousAgg
04TXAg007 said:

Nonregdrummer09 said:

Sure does look like a phone in his left hand and a magazine butt plate in his right hand.

It's a gun.
Buying_time
AG
04TXAg007 said:

Nonregdrummer09 said:

Crazy times indeed.

The bottom three photos are out of sequence. The far right should be the first photo. Once placed in the correct sequence, you can see the handgun position changed from hands up to position to be fired.
Decay
AG
Kid was within inches of getting shot. 10th of a second.

The fake surrender guy is a complete POS and got every bit of what he deserved.
ProgN
That's what he was saying. Where the magazine goes into the gun is visible in the pic he was referencing.
New Boot Goofin
AG
Quote:

It's a gun.

And that's what I said - a magazine butt plate is a part of a gun.

I'veseen the other images of him with the gun but didn't pay close enough attention to the picture where he's pretending to surrender.
FamousAgg
Ok, forgive me. I usually just call it a gun not a magazine butt plate, but to each their own.
aTm2004
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Re: flesh wound man - did they fill his arm hole with silly puffy? What is that stuff anyone know?

Probably the foam for a wound vac.
TRADUCTOR
That can of body glitter spray...
New Boot Goofin
AG
KorbinDallas said:

Ok, forgive me. I usually just call it a gun not a magazine butt plate, but to each their own.

Forgiven. JK
hbtheduce
AG

Welp, the DA is trash. The sickos on twitter actually think the mother should be charged as well.
MaroonStain
AG
CumulusChoir said:

It's pretty neat how people on this forum are just cool with advocating violence against people they disagree with. Open dialogue gives way to literal murder, which is fine if it's the police or a "good guy with a gun" doing it.

Of course, y'all don't view it as murder, huh? In the eyes of freedom-loving Republicans, getting gunned down by police is the obvious consequence of not bowing down to government authority.

And no, I'm not some Biden-supporting commie-BLM-Antifa whatever that y'all like to claim everyone who goes against the hivemend on this board is.

Great job embodying the Aggie spirit, y'all.

You started yet another account and bought stars for this...
Save pets. Vote Trump 2024.
TheCougarHunter
AG
KorbinDallas said:

04TXAg007 said:

Nonregdrummer09 said:

It's a gun.

You shot me! You shot me right in the arm!
tysker
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

He goes off like a damned car alarm right after being shot. MEDIC...MEDIC...MEDIC...MEDIC...

Considering he had a Paramedic hat on he should have saying ME...ME...ME! I need a ME!
TRADUCTOR
Uh, that is actually something protest worthy.
aTm2004
AG
84AGEC
AG
How is he charged in Illinois?
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Does anyone think the Kenosha police charge the idiot "medic!" guy with aggravated assault when some of the clamor dies down, or is the guy going to get off scot-free for the likely attempted murder of a minor who was trying to run away?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
End Of Message
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Does anyone think the Kenosha police charge the idiot "medic!" guy with aggravated assault when some of the clamor dies down, or is the guy going to get off scot-free for the likely attempted murder of a minor who was trying to run away?

He skips-to-my-Lou out of charged. Sick, isn't it?
4stringAg
AG
Hope aggiehawg chimes in on these charges. What determines intentional homicide? Are they saying he came with a gun and the intent to kill people?
Cassius
Decay said:

Kid was within inches of getting shot. 10th of a second.

The fake surrender guy is a complete POS and got every bit of what he deserved.

He deserves death.
TheCougarHunter
AG
84AGEC said:

He lives in Illinois and turned himself in to Illinois police.
MaroonStain
AG
Were the crimes committed in Illinois?
Save pets. Vote Trump 2024.
SirLurksALot
TheCougarHunter said:

84AGEC said:

He lives in Illinois and turned himself in to Illinois police.

He wasn't charged in Illinois. He was arrested in Illinois as a fugitive based on charges from Wisconsin. Since he was arrested in Illinois has to make his initial Court appearance in an Illinois court and he has the right to fight extradition to Wisconsin.
gonemaroon
AG
Was he being paid to protect the business? He wasn't there protesting, so is it simply illegal for him to bring a firearm across the state line?
Cassius
gonemaroon said:

Was he being paid to protect the business? He wasn't there protesting, so is it simply illegal for him to bring a firearm across the state line?

Supposedly you have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin.

Hopefully, he gets a sane jury and walks.
FamousAgg
gonemaroon said:

Is it legal for a 17yo to open carry a long rifle?

I think morally this is a clean shoot, alt least my conscious would be clean, but are they going to get him on murder while illegally carrying?
hbtheduce
AG
KorbinDallas said:

gonemaroon said:

Is it legal for a 17yo to open carry a long rifle?

I think morally this is a clean shoot, alt least my conscious would be clean, but are they going to get him on murder while illegally carrying?

They carve out an exception for younger people for "hunting". A wisc has suggested intent doesn't matter, so his possession was legal.

In addition, if they actually want to say he was "in a militia", how does his constitutional rights balance with state laws?

Even if we concede that charge, it is a misdemeanor. And should not remove his right to self defense.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Something tells me a lot of folks in Kenosha won't give a **** because they don't like seeing their town burned around them by anarchists
SLAM
hbtheduce said:

Welp, the DA is trash. The sickos on twitter actually think the mother should be charged as well.

They Are going to use this kid and make an example of him in order to prevent others from defending themselves in the future. They will try to railroad him in court almost guaranteed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.