Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,635 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes
End Of Message
AG
Quote:

• First Name: GAIGE
  • Last Name: GROSSKREUTZ
  • Middle Name: P
  • Race: White
  • Arrest Date: 2013-08-08 12:00:00
  • Address: LA CROSSE, WI, 54601, County of LACROSSE
  • City: LA CROSSE
  • State: Wisconsin
  • County: Lacrosse
  • Zip: 54601
  • Location: Institution (Address: 819 N 6th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203)
  • Dob: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
  • Alias: GAIGE P GROSSKREUTZ
  • Birth Year: 1993

Marcus Brutus
Yukon Cornelius said:

Yes

That's a shame.
BQ78
AG
You're right but I'll give the governor credit because he has ruined his political career with both the left and the right. But it is time for all the politicians to say F the party and do the right thing for the people.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

That is assault. Which you can defend yourself from.

I quoted a poster saying a threat of beating someone up green lights deadly force. "I'm going to beat up Yukon Cornelius" does not give you an affirmative defense to shoot me. A reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm is required in Wisconsin as I understand it.
AnglerAg92
AG
Kid will walk with ease. Justified self defense. The protester wasn't chasing him down to give him a hug.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
96ags said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

You do realize you can use a firearm for self defense if someone is threatening you with beating correct?

This is not correct. Please be careful when dispensing advice.
Are you saying that there are no cases where a firearm has been deemed justifiable self defense against an unarmed attacker?

A female would not be justified in using a gun against a large male attacker?

No, not what I responded to. Different words matter.
BQ78
AG
Good planning ahead, he could have used that stuff.
1836er
AG
agracer said:

Aggie95 said:

so it was a 17 y/o kid that shot rioters? Was he just there to protect the area? What was his purpose of walking around armed?

I'm all for being armed and careful....I just questions someones judgement that goes into a rioting area.
It's been asked more than once and not really answered. A jury is going to consider that when/if this goes to court. WTF was a 17yr old in an area of a riot (where he went, on purpose, armed) to "defend property" which he did not own, or have any interest in.
Could it be because, just maybe, and I'm just speculating here... given the unwillingness of the political authorities to use the force necessary to protect the lives and property of the citizenry, he felt it was his duty... even at the risk of his own life, to defend the lives and property of those either unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Given the video from earlier in the evening that shows him offering to medically care (I believe he is a trained EMT) for a couple injured BLM protesters, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

John 15:13
aTm2004
AG
aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
AgBQ-00
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I quoted a poster saying a threat of beating someone up green lights deadly force. "I'm going to beat up Yukon Cornelius" does not give you an affirmative defense to shoot me. A [u]reasonable[/u] belief of [u]imminent[/u] death or great bodily harm is required in Wisconsin as I understand it.
You also left out the rest of the post where the guy showed he was a credible threat the kid ran and the guy continued to chase. How that does not come to self defense I do not know. If it is just jawing and there is no credible threat you are correct. The threat is not enough. Follow that up with the action of chasing and throwing stuff and continue to chase...
hbtheduce
AG
agracer said:

Aggie95 said:

so it was a 17 y/o kid that shot rioters? Was he just there to protect the area? What was his purpose of walking around armed?

I'm all for being armed and careful....I just questions someones judgement that goes into a rioting area.
It's been asked more than once and not really answered. A jury is going to consider that when/if this goes to court. WTF was a 17yr old in an area of a riot (where he went, on purpose, armed) to "defend property" which he did not own, or have any interest in.

He lived 20 miles away. It is not confirmed that he, a relative, or friend had "no interest" in the property.
n_touch
nvm someone beat me to the joke
GeorgiAg
AG
aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Cue Avril Lavigne:

He was a skater boy
She said, "see you later, boy"
He wasn't good enough for her
She had a pretty face
But her head was up in space
She needed to come back down to earth
hbtheduce
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I quoted a poster saying a threat of beating someone up green lights deadly force. "I'm going to beat up Yukon Cornelius" does not give you an affirmative defense to shoot me. A reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm is required in Wisconsin as I understand it.

Getting chased by a grown adult man at midnight, during night 3 of violent protests that burned down building and seriously injured other locals, makes his fears VERY reasonable.

He gets caught, he might be the guy that got punted in the face.
NASAg03
Seems too young and inexperienced to be taking a gun into that situation.

Mike Shaw - Class of '03
aTm2004
AG
GeorgiAg said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Cue Avril Lavigne:

He was a skater boy
She said, "see you later, boy"
He wasn't good enough for her
She had a pretty face
But her head was up in space
She needed to come back down to earth
Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
hbtheduce
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I quoted a poster saying a threat of beating someone up green lights deadly force. "I'm going to beat up Yukon Cornelius" does not give you an affirmative defense to shoot me. A [u]reasonable[/u] belief of [u]imminent[/u] death or great bodily harm is required in Wisconsin as I understand it.
You also left out the rest of the post where the guy showed he was a credible threat the kid ran and the guy continued to chase. How that does not come to self defense I do not know. If it is just jawing and there is no credible threat you are correct. The threat is not enough. Follow that up with the action of chasing and throwing stuff and continue to chase...
Tack on the city declared an "unlawful assembly", he was a minor and his pursuer was an adult.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

This is true. If someone threatens you, being within 21 feet of you is in the danger zone. I dont know wisconsin laws but in Texas you can use lethal force to protect yourself.

Please provide the citation.
bmks270
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Arm and hammer something. Looks like maybe saline spray.

So they have roles like rioting is some MMORPG game.

Pick your character:
Medic
Brawler
Looter
Arsonist
Chanter
Media
Yukon Cornelius
AG
being chased and threaten meet that requirement.
Mike88
AG
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/watch-now-kenosha-man-71-brutally-attacked-in-uptown-riot/article_52a5eae9-74ae-54b0-9543-b2d1709d8874.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

cisgenderedAggie
NASAg03 said:

Seems too young and inexperienced to be taking a gun into that situation.

Yet he's the one with no holes in him...
GeorgiAg
AG
bmks270 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Arm and hammer something. Looks like maybe saline spray.

So they have roles like rioting is some MMORPG game.

Pick your character:
Medic
Brawler
Looter
Arsonist
Chanter
Media
New Character Unlocked Last Night:
Underage "White Supremacist" Blue Lives Matter Patriot
KPAG
AG
agracer said:

Aggie95 said:

In times of chaos there are two types of people, those that hide in fear or those stand up and fight.
The kid fought for his community and freedom to walk the streets. The kid was a hero
Consider the "peaceful, protestors" were looting, burning buildings and pepper spraying innocent by standers .
IF we had more heroes there would be NO rioters or anarchists
BQ78
AG
Or hit on the head with a skateboard.
GeorgiAg
AG
Pic of bag

ABATTBQ11
AG
DOB is 1969
padreislandagfan
Fox news just said the man will be charged with murder.
Hope this is not true.

It's apparent that if you stand against the anarchist group funded and backed by Biden's party, you will be punished.

All while the Biden anarchist will not be charged with any crimes while expressing their feelings.

These are crazy times.
aggiehawg
AG
What was it then? need to see the Statement of Probable Cause for Arrest on that one.
The TC Jester
GeorgiAg said:

Pic of bag

Looked like one in the grainy footage I saw. But ultimately it's irrelevant. He throws an object at an armed individual and then charges him like an idiot. He begged for this...even verbally earlier in the feed.

Go rush at someone with an AR. Cop or civilian. They h ave no choice but to assume you are going to use the weapon on them if you get the upper hand in the fight.
texsn95
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Pic of bag

Hope that last bag throw was worth it!
agracer
AG
1836er said:

agracer said:

Aggie95 said:

Could it be because, just maybe, and I'm just speculating here... given the unwillingness of the political authorities to use the force necessary to protect the lives and property of the citizenry, he felt it was his duty... even at the risk of his own life, to defend the lives and property of those either unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Given the video from earlier in the evening that shows him offering to medically care (I believe he is a trained EMT) for a couple injured BLM protesters, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

John 15:13
Again, he crossed state lines to defend property that did not belong to him nor he had an commercial interest in protecting (that we know of right now). It would be one thing if this were an adult with a commercial interest in the property in question, and he was there defending his/her property (even being from out of state). He was not only under age, he willingly went their armed to an area of know rioting.

I'm not saying he should go to jail or he was not acting in self defense, but it really is a case of use your head. If your 17yr old kid told you he was going to drive up to OK from Denton to defend property he did not own, would you open the guns safe, hand him a bunch of ammo and say, "be safe", or would you take his car keys away and tell him NFW you're doing that?

The prosecutor is going to paint a picture of a vigilante looking to harm by his actions leading up to the incident. The kid better hope his social media account doesn't have any hateful rhetoric posted or he'll have a real problem on his hand.
I Like Mike
AG
This is why I just picked up a new AK-47.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

What was it then? need to see the Statement of Probable Cause for Arrest on that one.
Bottle of urine??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.