Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,581 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
iluvpoker said:

aginlakeway said:

iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

Those people elected their incompetent local leaders.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?

So do you want the POTUS to be able to take over cities and states? He was criticized for trying to do that.

Why do you care more about criticism from fake news than doing what is right?

Have a great rest of your day!
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
thirdcoast
AG
This new 2020 game should be called "rock, skateboard, gun".
ballchain
iluvpoker
taxpreparer said:

iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!
This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.
i don't think many of us expect the Democrats to solve the problem. However, one way to solve the problem is show their apathy for the situation and turn voters against them. Expecting the president to break the law to solve the problem creates too many other problems and gives those responsible an out. too often, presidents use their "pen and phone" to dictate their wishes instead of using their "bully pulpit to sway congress and voters.

When did I ask Trump to break the law? Are executive orders breaking the law? He issues those all the time. He can declare an emergency. He could use the bully pulpit like he did for the coronavirus in April and go on tv everyday. Call it The Riot Report.

Let citizens know that law and order is on his front burner. And that he is not going to watch his country descend into chaos and bloodshed every night.
bmks270
AG
Man gets shot.
Chase the shooter.
Get shot.

Remember tempt not the lord your god.
AgBQ-00
AG
He has addressed this very topic several times. He even has a ton of ads put out highlighting it and calling for and end to the lawlessness.
ttu_85
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
Amen. what the hell is he waiting on? I know city leaders and state governors are supposed to handle stuff like this first. its clear these gov entities are not doing their jobs. See Washington State, OR, Seattle, and Portland. Looks like the defense of people's basic rights and safety need to be handled by Washington since idiots at some local levels refuse to do what their oaths require.
erudite
I wonder if the local sheriff invoked posse comitatus ? Remember, the court ruled baltimore was still legally responsible for not utilizing posse comitatus during the riots in the 70s so they got rid of it.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
LOL, the traditional media weighs in. Here is a thread from a Washington Post reporter who of course gives you NONE of the facts that explain what happened. Rioters absolved!! It was bad white guy with a gun!

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Clear self defense.

GeorgiAg
AG
jrdaustin said:

So why is NBC reporting that police are "looking for the shooter"? He immediately turned himself in to police.
CNN said that this morning too. Geez, it takes about 15 minutes to watch all the videos out on twitter. How can they screw this up?
Krautag81
Looks like that BS stopped.
deskdrawer
Yukon Cornelius said:

HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE VIDEO?
1. He was being chased.
2. Falls down.
3. Mob attacks.
4. Black man kicks him in the head from behind.
5. Skateboard guy hits him in head with skateboard, then tries to grab his AR. Gets shot in chest.
6. The other dude pulls a pistol on him while hes on the ground, Gets shot too in the arm.
7. The guy gets up and leaves.

100% self defense and is alive and safe today because of his 2A right.
Spot on.

But your reason and logic are lost on liberals.

They believe the rioters are on their way to assist at the local soup kitchen and the evil white man white his automatic bazooka is out there mowing blm down.
iluvpoker
AlexNguyen said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
That would be a terrible idea. We have a federal form of government not a dictatorship. I'm already sick of all the officials in Texas assuming emergency powers for COVID-19. There is no way anyone really wants the US President to do something like enforce curfews and martial law in sections of the country.

You obviously don't understand what a dictatorship is. It's not declaring a temporary curfew in a city to Restore law and order. Quit being a drama queen!
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

And then I was like...room temperature!
GeorgiAg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight
taxpreparer
AG
ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Amen. what the hell is he waiting on? I know city leaders and state governors are supposed to handle stuff like this first. its clear these gov entities are not doing their jobs. See Washington State, OR, Seattle, and Portland. Looks like the defense of people's basic rights and safety need to be handled by Washington since idiots at some local levels refuse to do what their oaths require.
If he does, it is game over. every Democrat and Libertarian in the country will up their TDS game. If the local and state governments will not do what is right, the citizens can either vote to replace them or move somewhere safer. That is part of the federal system if government.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Spotted Ag
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

He chose.....poorly.
ttu_85
ABATTBQ11 said:

ballchain said:

Permanently damaged arm guy was also armed.

Disarmed guy was armed.. or something like that.

You are killing it on this thread
Wow, has this guy ever bathed? I am sure risk of infection is very high in this case.
DifferenceMaker Ag
AlexNguyen said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

That would be a terrible idea. We have a federal form of government not a dictatorship. I'm already sick of all the officials in Texas assuming emergency powers for COVID-19. There is no way anyone really wants the US President to do something like enforce curfews and martial law in sections of the country.
Ask the citizens of Portland after 75 plus days of riots. They are begging for it. This could all be brought to a firm end in less than 2 days. If Dim governors and mayors won't protect their citizens, then they are to blame for temporary federal intervention. If this goes on much longer, Trump will be on the defensive about it.
TexAgs91
AG
Dr. Teeth said:

TexAgs91 said:

Trump needs to show the country what a law and order president is all about.
No, he needs to go on national television and tell the American people that when local governments that possess the authority to keep the peace refuse to do so, the importance of the second amendment becomes crystal clear.
Law and order is actually one of the things he's running on. He's worried about how the optics will affect his presidency. I think after the election assuming he wins, and the riots don't escalate into a civil war while the democrats are trying to steel the election he'll finally show what a law and order president should do.
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They brought the feds into portland and portland mayor and Oregon governor kicked them out.
Krautag81
Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

AR15 > skateboard
ABATTBQ11
AG
thirdcoast said:

This new 2020 game should be called "rock, skateboard, gun".

Gun wins every time.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Yep. AND for the record a skateboard can be considered a deadly weapon when swung at someones head. Like we see here.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

taxpreparer
AG
iluvpoker said:

taxpreparer said:

iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.
i don't think many of us expect the Democrats to solve the problem. However, one way to solve the problem is show their apathy for the situation and turn voters against them. Expecting the president to break the law to solve the problem creates too many other problems and gives those responsible an out. too often, presidents use their "pen and phone" to dictate their wishes instead of using their "bully pulpit to sway congress and voters.

When did I ask Trump to break the law? Are executive orders breaking the law? He issues those all the time. He can declare an emergency. He could use the bully pulpit like he did for the coronavirus in April and go on tv everyday. Call it The Riot Report.

Let citizens know that law and order is on his front burner. And that he is not going to watch his country descend into chaos and bloodshed every night.
Are executive orders breaking the law? Yes, I believe many of them are unconstitutional, but never challenged.

He could use the bully pulpit like he did for the coronavirus in April and go on tv everyday. Call it The Riot Report.

Let citizens know that law and order is on his front burner. And that he is not going to watch his country descend into chaos and bloodshed every night. Absolutely agree; and maybe the MSM would give it airtime.
96ags
AG
fixer
Yukon Cornelius said:

Yep. AND for the record a skateboard can is considered a deadly weapon when swung at someones head. Like we see here.
ttu_85
taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

If he does, it is game over. every Democrat and Libertarian in the country will up their TDS game. If the local and state governments will not do what is right, the citizens can either vote to replace them or move somewhere safer. That is part of the federal system if government.
I wonder if there is case law, even if it's leftover from the Civil War to remove locals that have failed to fulfill their constitutional duties. It is clear the Govs in Washington and Oregon has got to go.
ballchain
TRADUCTOR
3 shots Head shot plus center mass & limb while laying down.

Plus bunch of after warning shots.

Then walks calmly to police signaling 10-4 acknowledgement.

I say trained so hard we just watched instinct look lucky.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
He was running away from them. They were attacking him. He defended himself. He is alive.
taxpreparer
AG
ttu_85 said:

taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

I wonder if there is case law, even if it's leftover from the Civil War to remove locals that have failed to fulfill their constitutional duties. It is clear the Govs in Washington and Oregon has got to go.
Let's page aggiehawg; I ma am a tax preparer not a lawyer.

(And a horrible typist.)
thirdcoast
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

If people are ok with this guy getting shot by a trained cop funded by tax payers. They should be ok with him getting shot by a private citizen with no backup. (All things equal)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.