Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

506,225 Views | 3474 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by techno-ag
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no said:

you'd think that dropping to her knees around a basketball team would come naturally for Kamala
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wow. So she really does acknowledge what a bad look that would be based on her history sorry, herstory. Gender non offensive for the former pole, never mind.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
oh no
AG
I would say, "at least she can laugh at herself", but she cackles at everything.
justcallmeharry
S
Biden has made this same mistake before, but he can't remember.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
RAB91
pagerman @ work
AG
RAB91 said:

Looks like they sent him out un or under medicated, which I'm sure was on purpose. Setting the stage.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Kamala was struggling back there. She had no control over her facial expressions.
TRADUCTOR
Run chatgpt on an intel 286 and restrict the database to Elmer Fudd cartoon dialogue...get same result as SOUA.
RAB91
aggiehawg
AG
bmks270
AG
Presidential age limit please!

Make it 70.
cecil77
AG
bmks270 said:

Presidential age limit please!

Make it 70.

I'm 68 and wouldn't have a problem with that.
cecil77
AG
ddp
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Child sniffer or booger rubber.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
BQ78
AG
StandUpforAmerica
BQ78 said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/JWuYanjx7sgzNkEe8
FIFY

BQ78
AG
Thanks, you were faster than my fix on the phone
Stat Monitor Repairman

zephyr88
AG
Joe Biden's energy level makes Jeb Bush look like a spaz.
oh no
AG
Why are his handlers still letting him do this? Go overseas? Talk to foreign dignitaries? After he has already put us on the brink of ww3? Since Ron Klain is gone, is Biden just meandering around whimsically making his own decisions? Smell a child's hair and decide it's time to visit Poland?
AGHouston11
AG
Lol last time didn't they bring in Governor Newsome to the White House while he was over seas !
Excaliber
Dark Brandon's mental "ACT" has pulled the wool over Conservatives eyes who keep falling for it and taking the bait while he does his thing.
Kamela's job is to be his idiot distraction for childish Republicans.
Remember these were the people who thought Donald Trump was a genius so it doesn't take much LOL!
B-1 83
AG
Excaliber said:

Dark Brandon's mental "ACT" has pulled the wool over Conservatives eyes who keep falling for it and taking the bait while he does his thing.
Kamela's job is to be his idiot distraction for childish Republicans.
Remember these were the people who thought Donald Trump was a genius so it doesn't take much LOL!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Aggie521
AG
So he just acts like a demented old man to distract Conservatives? Great ploy!
oh no
AG
He's not joking. He's serious. Pause. Repeat the line. Salute the marines.
aggiehawg
AG
oh no
AG
Around the time he was taking care of Corn Pop, Joe Biden was growing up in a Puerto Rican synagogue AND a black church in Delaware before he attended an HBCU, marched in the civil rights movement, then got arrested in RSA with Nelson Mandela. Don't anyone ever question how much Joe Biden has done for black history.
aggiehawg
AG

Good grief!
agent-maroon
AG
FJB
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGHouston11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Good grief!

That's something he probably knows about from his senate mentor Strom Thurmond a head klansman!

Total jackass for saying what he said!

He is the same guy that put his VP on a bus when she was a little girl because he's racist- her own story

This guy will not be missed when his gone !
pagerman @ work
AG
AGHouston11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Good grief!

That's something he probably knows about from his senate mentor Strom Thurmond a head klansman!

Total jackass for saying what he said!

He is the same guy that put his VP on a bus when she was a little girl because he's racist- her own story

This guy will not be missed when his gone !

You're thinking senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia, who in December of 1944 wrote the following in a letter to segregationist Mississippi senator Theodore Bilbo:
Quote:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

Remember this was during WW2.

Swell guy.
Sam and Dean
AG
The most devastating farce that has ever been perpetrated on America is the election of this traitorous, dementia laden buffoon for President, and an MSM that is complicit in protecting him .
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
nortex97
AG

His special envoy status to Ukraine as VP has really paid off over the past 15 years.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
nortex97 said:

His special envoy status to Ukraine as VP has really paid off over the past 15 years.

Pretty obvious that Joe Biden doesn't work for us based on how he lives
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
oh no
AG
Crazy; responses to that tweet that are 100% sure Joe Biden made his fortune with a book deal and "speaking" engagements in the four years between being VP and POTATUS. As if anyone really bought a book written by Joe or really wanted to pay to listen to him "speak"… but therefore, all those multi-million dollar deals Jim and Hunter we making in Ukraine, Russia, China, Saudi, Kazakstan, etc. over the years he was senator and VP were obviously legit and not worth looking into. …and then of course whatabout something something Kushner's investment firm something Saudis something something so therefore, because of TDS any and all corruption is perfectly acceptable now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.