Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,441 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman

Saw an article earlier where they were pumping that Kamala has a more favorable view than pepaw by 20 points.Keep an eye on this as they might be laying the groundwork to make the switch. Don't see how this continues for 2 more years.

But ... maybe it does.
Rapier108
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Saw an article earlier where they were pumping that Kamala has a more favorable view than pepaw by 20 points.Keep an eye on this as they might be laying the groundwork to make the switch. Don't see how this continues for 2 more years.

But ... maybe it does.
They only need to keep him around until January 21st.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Rapier108 said:

But ... maybe it does.

I used to think that but does the DNC really think they can get ten years out of a cackles presidency? What am I saying they probably do after implementing the "largest voter fraud organization in history", per Joe.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I'd anticipate it happening around that time.

But I could be wrong. This whole thread is littered with posts saying 'no way he makes it another X months.' ... he's done after Y.' ... 'no way this can continue much longer .'

But ... here we are. About to spill into 2023.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Crazy thing is ... its working.

Pepaw walking the razors edge but they're doing it.

Somehow pulling it off and nobody gives a ****.

We got Toonces behind the wheel and we still rolling down the highway.
P.U.T.U
AG
And to think Kamala can serve 2.5 terms...
CanyonAg77
AG
P.U.T.U said:

And to think Kamala can serve 2.5 terms...

She would last about .6 terms before China controlled everything west of the Rockies, the Cartels everything below the Mason-Dixon Line, and the northwest would declare themselves The People's Republic of Columbia
oh no
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Is that new? If so, he's used that before because I distinctly remember something similar. It's PeePaw telling one of his old memorized jokes at every family gathering.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
agent-maroon
AG
It's new to Joe. Everything is new to him from the minute he gets up every day until Jill tells him to go to bed
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw like that fish in finding nemo.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon
AG
Geeez... I don't know who is running this sim, but the last 3 years have been a magnificent non-stop troll.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JohnLA762
AG
Cen-Tex
AG

Remarks start at 25:00 min mark-

from Gateway Pundit - "Now, in comments on Friday to a group of Veterans in Delaware, Biden claimed his uncle Frank Biden received a Purple Heart for actions at the Battle of the Bulge in World War II.

According to the New York Post, "There is no evidence of the award and key details of the story are chronologically impossible. Biden's father, Joseph R. Biden Sr., died in September 2002 more than six years before his son was elected vice president. Frank Biden, Joe Sr.'s brother, died in 1999."
cas8019
AG

Kiss my beans
justcallmeharry
S
Watched Biden's public greeting with Zelensky a while ago. Zelensky had no notes and spoke clearly and well.

Potatus had notes, could not read them well, and, of course, mentioned that his son fought in Iraq, in case Zelensky didn't know...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Stat Monitor Repairman
RAB91
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bought In Ag 96 said:

Joe Biden will go down as the biggest dumpster fire in Dem history. Most of the country has not seen this dude yet, but it is coming and its going to be ugly.
Posted July 9th, 2020
Barnyard96
AG

Bought In Ag 96 said:

Joe Biden will go down as the biggest dumpster fire in Dem history. Most of the country has not seen this dude yet, but it is coming and its going to be ugly.
Posted July 9th, 2020

81 million votes.
RAB91
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Potatus CANNOT tell the truth. Ever.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
BQ78
AG
For once he's not lying, that is all true.
justcallmeharry
S
LMCane
has anyone asked him about the price of eggs today?
oh no
AG
The D
AG
When you have to say "I'm not joking" or "no joke" it's a dead giveaway you are completely making something up.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We back to pondering if this is the beginning of the end …. again.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Rapier108 said:

But ... maybe it does.
We 4-days out.
AGHouston11
AG
oh no said:

Same NBA team that it's owner when questioned about slaves in China said it's below his threshold of caring

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.