Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,375 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nortex97 said:

Well, in his defense at least he wasn't in the buff:
Biden swimming naked in front of female Secret Service agents:
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I'm jealous of the dudes ability to do whatever he wants without any sort of repercussion.

Can get away with absolutely anything and nobody cares.

Legit the most powerful man in the world.
Opalka
AG
Biden sounded EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP during his NATO speech...which was about an hour. Let me guess, it was the cocaine that got him through again?? LOL He's more mentally sharp than most of the posts on this thread.
aggiejayrod
AG
Opalka said:

Biden sounded EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP during his G7 speech...which was about an hour. Let me guess, it was the cocaine that got him through again?? LOL He's more mentally sharp than most of the posts on this thread.

I know you're grading him on a curve but gmafb. For a dementia patient in his 90s he's extremely sharp. Only he's in his 80s and loses his place every other sentence
one safe place
Opalka said:

Biden sounded EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP during his G7 speech...which was about an hour. Let me guess, it was the cocaine that got him through again?? LOL He's more mentally sharp than most of the posts on this thread.
There is worship, there is goaltending, there is this. The last sentence says so much about you.
richardag
Opalka said:

Biden sounded EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP during his NATO speech...which was about an hour. Let me guess, it was the cocaine that got him through again?? LOL He's more mentally sharp than most of the posts on this thread.
Sarcasm duly noted.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
agent-maroon
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

With the low quality of US "Leadership" I'm shocked Puerto Rico hasn't invaded us.
Maybe they're waiting to see how the Mexican & Central American invasions work out so they can avoid making the same mistakes
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
Opalka said:

Repeat the line. End quote. Salute the marines. i'm not joking.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Opalka said:

Damn, I guess those clips above are deep fakes of PeePaw stumbling, bumbling, mumbling.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Biden sounded EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP during his NATO speech...which was about an hour

It was 20 minutes long.

But I know you don't care about the truth.
oh no
AG
I doubt anyone, in the 86 years he has roamed this earth, has ever used the words "exceptionally sharp" and "Biden" in the same sentence. And to say it now as he's skipping the dinner the night before to get drugged up and prepped to read for another speech yelling about climate change and endless unwavering support for Ukraine. Amazing.
P.U.T.U
AG
Opalka said:

Yawn, the Biden apologist at it again. Biden is doing awesome, there is no inflation, the economy is the highest ever, and its Trump's fault. Interesting that Biden supporters never back up their opinions with facts
CanyonAg77
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Yawn, the Biden apologist at it again. Biden is doing awesome, there is no inflation, the economy is the highest ever, and its Trump's fault. Interesting that Biden supporters never back up their opinions with facts
AGHouston11
AG
Listening to him at a press conference with president of Finland what a joke! In Finland.

A reporter goes to ask a question he stops her and looks at his card and calls on a specific reporter by name from the Wall Street Journal. What a joke.

Prior to that he thinks he did well answering a reporters question about a senate bill yet he got the entire premise wrong. She rolls his ridiculous answer into a question to president of Finland. Joe interrupts and corrects her incorrectly again.

He's continuing now calling on reporters from his card.
oh no
AG
The joke is on us
aggiehawg
AG
Didn't anyone tell Jill that was an ugly dress?

ETA: At least she ditched those lace up espadrilles.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Does he not salute the Marines anymore?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
aggiehawg
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Does he not salute the Marines anymore?
He doesn't know what a Marine uniform looks like anymore.

Beau was Army. Died in Iraq in 2015, you know. As Joe tells it.
Rockdoc
AG
Opalka said:

Wow if you truly believe what you typed, that tells us a lot about you.
HunterAggie
"Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse....."

And to think this thread was started three years ago.

Downhill fast. And faster.
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
nortex97
AG
Self-help section?

bmks270
AG
Is that an SNL skit?
CanyonAg77
AG
Surprised he didn't follow his nose into the children's section.
Prosperdick
AG
bmks270 said:

Is that an SNL skit?
About 30 years ago they would have had a field day...today, crickets. And yes, even without a writer's strike we all know SNL wouldn't dare to mock dear leader.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Looks like a Costco
aggiehawg
AG
StandUpforAmerica
He sounds like Boomhauer.... when Boomhauer is old and has dementia.
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
dreyOO
aggiehawg said:

His transition to the wheelchair bound grandpa from Texas Chainsaw Massacre appears to be making steady progress.
sam callahan
The Israeli fella is going home with some good jokes
captkirk
AG
P.U.T.U
AG
Seems like he was trying to keep up with what was being said in his earpiece
aggiehawg
AG

Dr. Mephisto
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

He sounds like Boomhauer.... when Boomhauer is old and has dementia.

Except Boomhauer was likeable and harmless.
aggiehawg
AG
Hope they were adults.

nortex97
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.