Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,450 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those shoe heels look dangerous as hell.
nortex97
AG
JB!98 said:

The look on the Secret Service guy says, "Oh God, not this **** again."

Or, "Oh God, I hope he didn't **** his pants."
Epic. good lord this is just elder abuse at this point.

But seriously, **** him, he deserves it. His cabinet needs to remove him before he signs the Hunter pardons.
The Brazos Kid
nortex97 said:

JB!98 said:

The look on the Secret Service guy says, "Oh God, not this **** again."

Or, "Oh God, I hope he didn't **** his pants."
Epic. good lord this is just elder abuse at this point.

But seriously, **** him, he deserves it. His cabinet needs to remove him before he signs the Hunter pardons.
It's almost as if the crowd was cheering this...
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97
AG
Wait, so now he is claiming to be a biologist?
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

He sniffed them, just to be sure.
one safe place
nortex97 said:

Hard to imagine he knows more than his Supreme Court nominee.
aggiehawg
AG
one safe place said:

nortex97 said:

According to Joe, his family and his first wife always thought he would be on the Court. Imagine a guy who barely graduated from law school having Supreme Court ambitions and his family not disabusing him of the foolish notion.
2wealfth Man
AG
OMG….I am feeling like we are closer to Kamala than ever
nortex97
AG
2wealfth Man said:

OMG….I am feeling like we are closer to Kamala than ever
Well, that depends on understanding what time is.
CanyonAg77
AG
planoaggie123 said:

it still makes me wonder why the heck is there a huge bag on the floor?

Outdoor ceremony, sand bag to keep the teleprompter from blowing over
one safe place
aggiehawg said:

one safe place said:

nortex97 said:

According to Joe, his family and his first wife always thought he would be on the Court. Imagine a guy who barely graduated from law school having Supreme Court ambitions and his family not disabusing him of the foolish notion.
Yeah, hard to really prepare for being a justice when he was playing football for three college teams at the same time!
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

planoaggie123 said:

They can't screw those down to the stage?
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

I don't know how many women he sniffed, but only one of the current Thunderbird pilots is female. There may be more women on staff.

But given as how there are less than 100 female fighter pilots in the Air Force across all platforms, 3 out of 7 would be way out of proportion
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

planoaggie123 said:

They can't screw those down to the stage?

Temporary stage, sandbag is easy.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not anymore, apparently.
aggiehawg
AG
one safe place said:

aggiehawg said:

one safe place said:

nortex97 said:

Yeah, hard to really prepare for being a justice when he was playing football for three college teams at the same time!

Just shows how long he has been certifiably insane.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not anymore, apparently.

No way that would pass any safety inspection. The sandbag is a blatant trip hazard in that position - for normal setups. And then you have a geriatric POTUS to factor in and nobody thought it was a bad setup?

Someone is either colossally stupid / incompetent or it was done intentionally.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

No way that would pass any safety inspection. The sandbag is a blatant trip hazard in that position - for normal setups. And then you have a geriatric POTUS to factor in and nobody thought it was a bad setup?

Someone is either colossally stupid / incompetent or it was done intentionally.
My vote goes for incompetent.

Biden's nominees are crap. His WH staff is crap. Why wouldn't his advance team also be crap?
fka ftc
Agree.

Was talking with my lobbying friend about VP Kamala's staff. She has burned through the top 2-3 layers of talent that is normally lined up for VP staff positions. I imagine Biden is in same boat, which is incredible for both to be in that bad of position.

But they have hung people out to dry so bad that people are just declining positions that normally would be epically fought over.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
oh no
AG
+81 million votes despite only a few dozen attending his campaign rallies. By far the most popular politician on our nation's history, folks.
LMCane
fka ftc said:

I am unfamiliar with the shoes, but that's not saying much.

I always have rubber added to my dress shoes and I am 45. Just no need for funny business as the only times I have on shoes like that are weddings, funeral, court or some other main event I have no need for slippage.

Those seem pretty distinct. Will be curious to see what the inter webs comes up with.

Also, he is getting very frail and skinny. I would need to see comparison, but was he always such a little fella?
I'm 52 and have no problem wearing new leather dress shoes with a slippery sole

then again I don't have dementia and am not 81.
LMCane
aggiehawg said:

one safe place said:

nortex97 said:

imagine a loser like Biden who never could win a single primary state before 2020

then beating a Republican and becoming the President
fka ftc
Joe did not beat anyone to become POTUS. He was installed by a corrupt DOJ, MSM, and legal / illegal ballot harvesters and suspect ballots.

At least be somewhat honest about what happened in 2020.

Rockdoc
AG
I'm sorry, but I think you're confusing counted ballots with actual legal votes.
Edit: that was for LMcane
fka ftc
At this point, I think folks like LMCane and others participated in completing and counting ballots for Biden.

planoaggie123
AG
Kind of a weird flex, right?

I mean Biden clearly struggles to walk and think yet millions of people voted for him.

They voted for him because he was "not Trump" not because he is Biden. This was helped along by MSM / twitter / etc.

I would not be proud of my party if the best "not Trump" I could find was Biden. Not because of policy but because of his mental / physical abilities.

Stat Monitor Repairman

81-million elected a guy whose campaign rallies were attended by Jeep suvs.

Goes on to get more votes than any other presidential candidate in history, including Obama.

We deserve what we got. No way around that fact.
oh no
AG
I believe that picture is actually from his election night victory celebration. His "rallies" had even fewer humans in attendance. He couldn't even get anyone to attend his rally in Philadelphia, just 30 minutes from his hometown in Wilmington, and never bothered to even campaign in places he "won" like Arizona where Trump had thousands and thousands attending his rallies and massive car and boat parades. Yet this decrepit, non campaigning, senile old corrupt career politician with a history of documented lies, racist comments, and pedo tendencies is now, by far, the most popular politician in USA's history, shattering popular vote records of Obama and Trump.

Yep, our controlled elections are totally legit and trustworthy. Americans obviously just hate America so Biden has a voter mandate for Marxist Bolshevik takeover. Most secure election evvaaar and if you disagree you're a far right wing extremist conspiraloon election denier, despite proof of inference and censorship from tech platforms, proof of treasonous interference from the "intelligence community", and despite the scamdemic enabling absentee voting to turn into mass mailing ez fraud joke of an election.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Good point. Covid was responsible some sort of voodoo that made smooth brains think this was normal. Was some sort of mass psychosis.

Covid was a one in a million shot and aligned perfectly to get this guy elected.

2019 the economy was humming along, not a peep from rabble-rousers on the international front. Even rocket man was on his best behavior.

81-million traded that for what we see today,

one safe place
oh no said:

+81 million votes despite only a few dozen attending his campaign rallies. By far the most popular politician on our nation's history, folks.
True. Those 81 million votes were cast by probably 50 million people.
Slim Isle
I blame his wife…. She knew from day one. Abuse.
oh no
AG
No one can honestly believe old man yelling at his rally at a half-dozen people and a few honking cars about how we cannot open our economy back up until we eradicate the virus and how we need more plexiglass to combat covid really resonated with "we the people" to the tune of shattering records and by far the most popular politician in history. We're a joke and the idea of "democracy" here is a worldwide joke and this senile old bag of bones falling up stairs, falling off a bicycle while standing still, and falling on stage are just some of the daily reminders.
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CtAcwtPAsXs
zephyr88
AG
Roots86 said:

I blame his wife…. She knew from day one. Abuse.
But, but, but... she's a doctor?!?!?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.