Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,354 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiedata said:

oh no
AG

oh no
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Its a wild situation we are in.

How fast have things deteriorated in less than 2-years?
TRADUCTOR
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Well thread is over 1000 posts in 2 years with examples of super convincing video evidence that 81MM* voted for a dementia riddled pedo. Every day reminder for 81MM to go and waller in their shame.
Lake08
TRADUCTOR said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Well thread is over 1000 posts in 2 years with examples of super convincing video evidence that 81MM* voted for a dementia riddled pedo. Every day reminder for 81MM to go and waller in their shame.

I am still convinced 50m voted against Trump cause of his stupidity on twitter
oh no
AG
Lake08 said:

I am still convinced 50m voted against Trump cause of his stupidity on twitter
that is the talking point you're supposed to accept and believe without question.

The basement dweller who didn't even bother to campaign and when he did, he yelled about more covid fear and lockdowns, shutting down an entire industry of our most valuable resources- and yet he shattered Obama and Trump's all time records for votes. You're just supposed to believe that everyone in every apartment complex and nursing home who never votes was just so motivated to vote for not mean tweets this time. If you want anti-fraud controls to close some obvious controls gaps before next election, then you're a racist bigot of course.
aggiehawg
AG

At least he corrected himself.
RAB91
BQ78
AG
How does he do that if all he does is read the teleprompter, is he going off script?
LMCane
BQ78 said:

How does he do that if all he does is read the teleprompter, is he going off script?
I have asked this question so many times...
MaroonStain
AG
We got it, Joe. You are still VP to Obama. No need to keep reminding us.
birdman
BQ78 said:

Because Biden thinks he is smarter than the fancy pants writer. He believes that he's correcting their mistakes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
RAB91 said:

I'd be happy if pepaw did absolutely nothing the rest of his term. That's best case scenario.
Yesterday
AG
RAB91 said:

Ok his eyes are dilated as **** what do we do???

I got it. Move the podium outside and throw some shades on him.
oldcrow91
AG
At least they don't have to have a huge microphone in front of his mouth……yet.

Of course deep fake technology is better than it was when Star Trek first came out.
justcallmeharry
S
He's sounding more and more like Kamala every day.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
aggiehawg
AG
Guess his dementia is rubbing off onto Hunter's criminal lawyer.

Quote:

When DailyMail.com asked Hunter's criminal defense lawyer, Chris Clark, about his client's relationship with Wanxiang, the Latham and Watkins attorney sent back a near-unintelligible response we publish here verbatim. It was sent at 9.06pm EST on Thursday.

'Please quote me.
Josh you are a parasite who lives of other peoples difficulties. Your parents won't mount you.
Pls include an explaination from 'news corp' lawyers of you exclude this comment this from your as to why you have done so after asking. Me fo my comment.
Please'

NOTE: Clark, who has previously specialized in media industry cases, appeared to be under the mistaken impression that DailyMail.com is a News Corp company, owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch. DailyMail.com is in fact owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust.
He did not comment on the First Son's criminal investigation, including the reported focus by prosecutors on the $142,300 Hunter received from a Kazakh oligarch to buy a Porsche Panamera.
Link
Stat Monitor Repairman

They have done something to the paw's face lately. No question about that. He looks really different than he did a few months ago.

He got joker face now. Mouth looks way off. Looks like those faces of meth ads you see form time to time.
aggiehawg
AG
Chemical peel? Botox? Both?
Stat Monitor Repairman

Whats up with his jacket? Looks way too big for him. Looks like it came off the rack at thrift store. Looks really disheveled here. Looks like hammered **** in the face.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Whats up with his jacket? Looks way to big for him. Looks like it came off the rack at thrift store. Looks really disheveled here. Looks like hammered **** in the face.
Bet he lost some weight due to lack of taste and smell. They had to make a big deal of it that he cleaned his plate at breakfast one day.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Look at how big the sleeve is on that jacket. They need to take some of the big guys 10% and get a tailor up in there. Sleeve looks like its was sewn on by a home-ec student. He had to have grabbed somebody's jacket.
oh no
AG
/puts on tin foil hat

It sure does appear that Biden's handers are trying to deep fake the world with this decrepit old bag of bones prop they keep putting out there and instructing to read simple instructions.
RAB91
RAB91
Funky Winkerbean
AG
RAB91 said:

Remember when we laughed at people that thought GWB had a personal hurricane generator?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
C@LAg
C@LAg
oh no
AG
C@LAg said:

so embarrassing... Trump was ripped six ways from Sunday for holding his water glass weirdly and no one in MSM is going to touch this decrepit old geezer fumbling with his coat and letting his shades fall off his face.
RAB91
aggiedata
AG
No. It's that invisible guy again.
1872walker
Get Off My Lawn
1872walker said:

Honestly - who keeps putting him + children + cameras in the same room together?! It's insane to pour fuel on the Pedo Pete angle.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Right after the cameras stopped, some handler took that pen from that little girl and gave her another one. Joetato is sniffing it right now. His handlers are getting smarter.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.