Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,368 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CanyonAg77 said:

He could simply be gesturing to the chairs, as in asking if that's where he needs to go.

But, damn, it looks like Jimmy Stewart talking to Harvey.
I think this is what happened in this particular case- that he doesn't know where to go so he is pointing at the chairs

he still can't see that there is a cue card on one of the chairs

nice shuffle Joe!
Stat Monitor Repairman

What is going on here? What is he doing? Is this for real?

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Recommended read.

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
It's non stop

LMCane
oh no said:

It's non stop

why doesn't he EVER ASK HIS STAFF BEFOREHAND WHERE HE IS SUPPOSED TO WALK TO?!!
IndividualFreedom
The secret service should just rush up there after every event and hurry him away as if there was an active shooter
BQ78
AG
He may ask them but I doubt he retains that information until after the speech, err teleprompter reading.
captkirk
AG
LMCane said:

oh no said:

It's non stop

why doesn't he EVER ASK HIS STAFF BEFOREHAND WHERE HE IS SUPPOSED TO WALK TO?!!
He did, he just can't remember
Stat Monitor Repairman
Gonna ride Joe until the wheels fall off. I guess thats the plan.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Somebody explain what is going on here.
captkirk
AG
Tucker on Biden's Dementia

RAB91
A good summary...

ABATTBQ87
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
Thread is 2-years old.

For 2-years we've been watching the dude to do the most outrageous **** imaginable, and nobody says nothing.

Pretends like everything is fine.

Who had 'walk back a cancer admission' on their bingo card?
D-Fens
For those wondering why Biden hasn't already been declared unfit and replaced. This is why. TDS won't allow dems give in to a Trump prediction.

aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Thread is 2-years old.

For 2-years we've been watching the dude to do the most outrageous **** imaginable, and nobody says nothing.

Even got the vector wrong. Non-melanoma skin lesions don't come from oily mist mixed with frost on a windshield.

Sun exposure over a long period causes those.
BQ78
AG
Last night Tucker played a clip from April where Joe told the exact same story (almost word for word) about his mom taking him to school with oil from the oil refineries obscuring her vision but this time he got Asthma from the oil slick. So now he got Asthma and cancer from windshield oil.

I spent a lot of time in Port Arthur in my youth and drove past the Gulf and Texaco Refineries all the time and never even got a drop of oil on the windshield. I guess that explains why all the sucky Delaware refineries were shut down.
oh no
AG

Thread is 2-years old.

but he hasn't fat fingered covefe into a tweet or held his water cup weirdly so all is well in the world of cnn and blind sheeple
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

Thread is 2-years old.

Even got the vector wrong. Non-melanoma skin lesions don't come from oily mist mixed with frost on a windshield.

Sun exposure over a long period causes those.

How dare you question the Party of Science?
FTAG 2000
AG
D-Fens said:

For those wondering why Biden hasn't already been declared unfit and replaced. This is why. TDS won't allow dems give in to a Trump prediction.

Na they are waiting until after
January 23 so they can try to give Kameltoe two years plus two full terms.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I suspect Kamala will get tossed for an electable substitute, before they 25th Dementia Joe.
2wealfth Man
AG
Compare yesterday's cancer story to this one….

LMCane
Middle Eastern Autocrats Embarrassed Biden at Will
America's supposed allies feel entitled to humiliate the president.
By Shadi Hamid JULY 21, 2022, 7 AM ET

President Joe Biden's much-touted trip to the Middle Easthis first as presidentwas almost entirely devoid of drama or excitement. It produced no significant deliverables, nor was it meant to. To be underwhelmed, however, is to miss a more troubling story. The visit may have been pointless and performative, but it was also a major setback for American interests, confirming what many long suspected: Supposed allies can disrespect, embarrass, and undermine the United States at will.

The costs are already evident. On Saturday, less than 24 hours after Biden left the region, the United Arab Emirates sentenced an American citizen, Asim Ghafoor, to three years in prison on nebulous charges. Ghafoor, a lawyer for the slain Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, was detained only two days prior while transiting through Dubai International Airport.

This is the sort of thing that happens under dictatorships. But it is not the sort of thing that happens under dictatorships that are ostensibly close U.S. partners. In effect, the leaders of the UAE either are taunting Biden or are indifferent to the perception that they are taunting him. Neither of these possibilities is encouraging. Such provocations illustrate a long and enduring story in the Middle East, one in which the United States again and again proves unable to respond with any sense of purpose or self-respect. Autocrats test the limits to see how far they can go, only to find that such a limit doesn't exist.

Saudi Arabia offers an even starker example. Years ago, when Middle East hands would joke that the kingdom could get away with murder, it was merely a figure of speech. But then the Saudis really did get away with it. Perhaps the sole memorable moment from Biden's trip was his fist bump with the Saudi crown prince and de facto leader, Mohammed bin Salman. MBS needed only four years to rehabilitate himself after the grisly murder of Khashoggi, in which he was directly implicated.

But the meeting wasn't merely a rehabilitation. In the misplaced hope of easing gasoline costs at home, the American president felt he needed to go to MBS to ask him to boost oil production. This wasn't quite grovelingthe proud and stubborn Biden was unlikely to reduce himself to thatbut it was a clear demonstration of an administration ever weaker and more adrift.

LMCane
2wealfth Man said:

Compare yesterday's cancer story to this one….

"Damnit! I have dementia and trust me about 80% of the people I grew up with have dementia!!"
Stat Monitor Repairman
B-1 83
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

I suspect Kamala will get tossed for an electable substitute, before they 25th Dementia Joe.
Impossible! She was selected to be second in line for the most powerful leadership on the planet because she is clearly the best person for that position. To not select her would be admitting they used her for her pigment and pu@@y.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
aggiehawg
AG

Continuing the lie.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We are post-reality.
aggiedata
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Dude is high as a cat's back;

Never seen anything like this.
oh no
AG
"pro-insurrection"? ...do his handlers really think many people out there believe a bunch of unarmed dudes led by a shirtless guy in a viking hat who killed zero cops, capitol staff, or congressional staff, was really an insurrection and people out there are "pro-" viking hat dude?

I was not pro-insurrection before, but the way Joe Biden's handlers are intentionally destroying this thing, I might consider it now.. that, or texit.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Papaw got that crazed look in his eye like Tuco Salamanca.

If you got kids, show them this video.

If you see a mfer lookin' like that, you better get on up outta there, forthwith.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.