***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

894,726 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MetoliusAg said:

From a current Military Times poll:

Woah, slam on the breaks. What are you trying to insinuate with this? It may be a poll that has no consequence and is not statistically correct, but why post it?

I think I know, but where are you headed? Is this just more of your typical poop throwing or are you going somewhere more nefarious?
Rapier108
90% of the crap he posts on here is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, but for some reason, he and GJ are allowed to off-topic spam non-stop.
MetoliusAg
It's a poll. The MT does it periodically and has done so for many years. Nothing nefarious.
Artorias
AG
Rapier108 said:

90% of the crap he posts on here is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, but for some reason, he and GJ are allowed to off-topic spam non-stop.

And when called out they whine to mods and for some inexplicable reason mods then ban people
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

It's a poll. The MT does it periodically and has done so for many years. Nothing nefarious.

None of us read that **** unless we are standing in line at the shoppette.
backintexas2013
AG
I am still trying to figure out why that one woman talking about her holidays has to do with impeachment. Hoping someone can shed some light on it.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Yet you're 100% approving of Trump's rapes and sexual assaults?
Which ones are those. Was he in the train with Kavanaugh?
Agvet12
AG
Bo Darville said:

MetoliusAg said:

Even then no one reads it, definitely not at the PX
Joe Exotic
AG
Agvet12 said:

Bo Darville said:

MetoliusAg said:

You mean you don't like fake attention hooor headlines like

"ARMY TO BAN NCO'S. HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU?"
MicheIangeIo
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Sorry yo boy's dumb lizard brain conspiracy gullibility got him impeached.
JB!98
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Then why post it? You understand that there is an actual undercurrent of complete discontent in some within the general populous. We look to those that have taken an oath to the Constitution to defend us and our Liberties. I am not going to make this post into some fantasy about some civil war, but damn. Ya'll seem to keep wanting to throw gas on the fire.

What I don't think you understand it that you and your ilk have awakened people who have never paid attention to politics in their lives. They can see through the charade.
Agvet12
AG
Bo Darville said:

Agvet12 said:

Bo Darville said:

MetoliusAg said:

You mean you don't like fake attention hooor headlines like

"ARMY TO BAN NCO'S. HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU?"

No one wants to read CNN equivalent headline while waiting with a paychecks worth of alcohol on a weds night
backintexas2013
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

Gary Johnson said:

What do you think of Nancy chickening out?
BenFiasco14
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Sorry your original handle was permabanned
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
will25u
JB!98 said:

MetoliusAg said:

Then why post it? You understand that there is an actual undercurrent of complete discontent in some within the general populous. We look to those that have taken an oath to the Constitution to defend us and our Liberties. I am not going to make this post into some fantasy about some civil war, but damn. Ya'll seem to keep wanting to throw gas on the fire.

What I don't think you understand it that you and your ilk have awakened people who have never paid attention to politics in their lives. They can see through the charade.
I am one of those, but it wasn't the lefties that brought me to politics, it was something else.

Until 2 years ago, I really could care less about what was going on in Washington. Now, I actively post here, and since 2016 have voted in every election I was able. Before that, the last time I voted was probably 2000. I have voted in county/city elections, and most importantly the Presidential election in 2016.

I recently donated my first ever $ to a politician. President Donald J. Trump. And could not be more enthusiastic about what he is doing for this country. Lefties and all.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

He hasn't been impeached, the house has yet to send these "articles" to the senate.
will25u
Two-thirds of voters say Democrats want to impeach Trump more than help Americans

Quote:

In the final impeachment poll released before today's House vote to condemn President Trump, two-thirds of voters believed Democrats in Congress are "more concerned" with punishing the president than helping Americans.

In the latest Zogby Analytics survey, 67% of voters said that they "believe the Democrats are more interested in impeaching the president as opposed to passing legislation that will help Americans."
FriscoKid
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Gary Johnson said:

Sorry your original handle was permabanned
Squadron7
AG
hbtheduce said:

Gary Johnson said:

He hasn't been impeached, the house has yet to send these "articles" to the senate.

Sorry you couldn't get a conviction, swampy.
End Of Message
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Of course, a poll! Thanks for the clarification.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
JB!98
AG
will25u said:

JB!98 said:

MetoliusAg said:

I am one of those, but it wasn't the lefties that brought me to politics, it was something else.

Until 2 years ago, I really could care less about what was going on in Washington. Now, I actively post here, and since 2016 have voted in every election I was able. Before that, the last time I voted was probably 2000. I have voted in county/city elections, and most importantly the Presidential election in 2016.

I recently donated my first ever $ to a politician. President Donald J. Trump. And could not be more enthusiastic about what he is doing for this country. Lefties and all.
Yeah, I am opposite. I remember my socials studies teacher in 1980 having her class over to watch the election results. I was hooked since then. (She was one of the ugliest women you could have imagined so no) I got two degrees from A&M, Business and Poli Sci. What I find interesting is that people like my wife, 11yr old, brother, dad, cousins, who I have never talked in depth politics with are really PO'ed by this crap.

Where I am driving with this, I also have friends in Virginia that I have not talked to in 20+ years, that have recently called me. These folks are Patriots, but not very sophisticated. I am really concerned with the rhetoric that is being pushed. I think it is a powder keg. Hint: Its not all about guns for these Virginians. As unsophisticated as they are, they still have an understanding of what is going on.

People like Met do not understand that certain folks play for keeps and they keep pushing.
hbtheduce
AG
Speedy Trial act of 1974

Quote:

Trial must commence within 70 days from the date the information or indictment was filed, or from the date the defendant appears before an officer of the court in which the charge is pending, whichever is later.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedy_Trial_Act#cite_note-3][3][/url]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedy_Trial_Act#cite_note-3][/url]

If congressional dems want to pretend they are a grand jury handing down an indictment. It would be massively hypocritical for them to delay the trial beyond 70 days. But we know how adverse dems are to things like Federal Laws.
backintexas2013
AG

This is called adding insult to injury. Bad day for Nancy.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

It was a bad, bad day for xer in the end.
Rockdoc
AG
What is that?
aggieforester05
AG
He certainly looks like a winner!

Good chance this is Metolious IRL!
Squadron7
AG
Rockdoc said:

What is that?

The result of an 11 year old boy and a My Little Pony getting mixed up in a transporter malfunction.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7 said:

Rockdoc said:

What is that?

The result of an 11 year old boy and a My Little Pony getting mixed up in a transporter malfunction.
LOL. The My Little Pony reference is priceless.
captkirk
AG
aggieforester05
AG
Squadron7 said:

Rockdoc said:

What is that?

There's a good chance that he is actually a "brony".

These are the people we should trust to choose our leaders.
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

So... Much... Soy...
e=mc2
AG
I don't know why the staff lets certain posters lie and give false information. Pitiful!
Jimmy Valentine
e=mc2 said:

I don't know why the staff lets certain posters lie and give false information. Pitiful!

Lol!
e=mc2
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

e=mc2 said:

Lol!
No one believes anything you post either.
First Page Last Page
Page 194 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.