***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

895,487 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All these articles will come out now like the one posted about his legacy that have been written and waiting for three years. They were written on the assumption that Trump would actually have committed a crime and was being impeached on that.

These articles now sound insane and ridiculous about his legacy being stained when he is being impeached for bogus bull**** that all Presidents have done.
TacosaurusRex
Ghost91
Agvet12 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

He did top rope HRC in 2016

E.....O......T.......
Ghost91
TacosaurusRex said:

'I don't feel tardy' /David Lee Roth
flown-the-coop
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The audacity of the extortion campaign will be remembered for all time. Trump will replace "Watergate" as a synonym for corruption, because this was far worse.

Why can Gary Johnson not be completely flagged as a troll? Typically adds nothing, typically posts crap like the above. The above is not a different opinion, its just complete trolling.

I refuse to pay for stars (for ignore function) until mods on this board grow a pair and ban the Garys, Jimmys, Metos who just endlessly troll the board.

Have not seen any of them pose an original thought, good or bad. They are essentially bots of the left.

Its old, its over. Your old wrinkly melted grilled cheese c*ntt of a ***** lost her gamble. Freaking give it up and let's get on with the work of this country... which is not in Ukraine, Russia, elsehwere.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Can't wait to never have to hear about Trump again.
Trump is still your President.

Stick to the Entertainment Board because you suck at politics.

For now.
Rapier108
Quote:

Why can Gary Johnson not be completely flagged as a troll? Typically adds nothing, typically posts crap like the above. The above is not a different opinion, its just complete trolling.

I refuse to pay for stars (for ignore function) until mods on this board grow a pair and ban the Garys, Jimmys, Metos who just endlessly troll the board.

Have not seen any of them pose an original thought, good or bad. They are essentially bots of the left.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Rapier108
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

For now.
Do you really think he is going to be removed from office?

You probably believed in Russia Collusion and pee-pee tapes.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Also since when are unprovoked personal attacks allowed?
ClassOf17
Rapier108
If you think that is a personal attack, you need a thicker skin.

Answer the question. Do you really think he is going to be removed from office because of this Democrat sham impeachment?
aTm2004
AG
Cassius
MicheIangeIo said:

Satellite of Love said:

MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.
sorry your president was impeached lmao
He's still your president and will be for 5 more years! Clutch your pearls, it will be ok sweetie.
LMAO

https://instagr.am/p/B6Lh87TpEJb

After you die no one will remember you. After Trump dies, he lives on in media and history books. As much as I don't like the man, it is impressive the amount of things he has accomplished. Far more than you can dream of coming close to.

so you are telling me that people will remember A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA more than me. No ****ing **** Sherlock. Lee Harvey Oswald could say the same thing about me,

I'll remember the dumbassery you laid down on forum 16. I'll laugh when I think back on it. Thanks for amusing me.
J. Walter Weatherman
Yes God forbid someone interrupts the echo chamber and says one negative thing about Dear Leader. Ban him!!!!
tsuag10
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The audacity of the extortion campaign will be remembered for all time. Trump will replace "Watergate" as a synonym for corruption, because this was far worse.

Ok. I'm convinced this is a sock account from one of our resident Repub/Con posters.

This is weapons-grade delusion.

A+ Troll
Agnzona
And you are still a fraud!
goodag90
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.
sorry your president was impeached lmao
My candidate was Cruz but, had to go with Trump over Hildebeast. I assume your candidate was Hildebeast, if you are legal to vote. Either way, if you're an American citizen,Trump is our president like it or not, until he's not. I hate to break the news to you dip*****
Law Hall 8G
Patentmike
AG
4stringAg said:

Patentmike said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Interesting. I'm wondering if she actually has that choice. Isn't the schedule for trial entirely up to the Senate?

She has to appoint the House managers who will present the case to the Senate. She hasn't named them and can take her time.

Politically the country is tired of this **** so she's taking a risk to string this out and Trump and Republicans will be howling that this is the equivalent of being indicted and not allowed to defend yourself in court.
Umm, not constitutionally she doesn't. If the Senate says "trial starts on X date", it may well be that's the date whether Pelosi is ready or not.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

4stringAg
AG
Patentmike said:

4stringAg said:

Patentmike said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Interesting. I'm wondering if she actually has that choice. Isn't the schedule for trial entirely up to the Senate?

She has to appoint the House managers who will present the case to the Senate. She hasn't named them and can take her time.

Politically the country is tired of this **** so she's taking a risk to string this out and Trump and Republicans will be howling that this is the equivalent of being indicted and not allowed to defend yourself in court.
Umm, not constitutionally she doesn't. If the Senate says "trial starts on X date", it may well be that's the date whether Pelosi is ready or not.

You could very well be right on that. What they are mulling over has never been tried before so I may not know what I'm talking about.
ProgN
chevy con queso said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

For now.

No, I'm quite positive that you will always suck at politics.

Well played

aginlakeway
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

For now.

How long do you think Trump will be president? Just curious.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Demo-rats can suck the skin off my dick. Trump is POTUS 45 and will be for 4 more years. Goodnight.
AquaAg1984
AG
About another 5-6 years unless you are a media *****, can't think clearly, and don't love the US.
CT75
AG
4stringAg said:

All these articles will come out now like the one posted about his legacy that have been written and waiting for three years. They were written on the assumption that Trump would actually have committed a crime and was being impeached on that.

These articles now sound insane and ridiculous about his legacy being stained when he is being impeached for bogus bull**** that all Presidents have done.
It's all about the 2020 Campaign strategy. It's campaign ads. They'll show themselves as running against a criminal.
AquaAg1984
AG
aginlakeway said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

For now.

About another 5-6 years unless you are a media *****, can't think clearly, and don't love the US.
aTm2004
AG
aginlakeway
AG
AquaAg1984 said:

aginlakeway said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Rapier108 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

For now.

Agree.

I'm curious as to what Brian Earl Spilner has to say. He's the one who thinks Trump's time in office is limited.
tsuag10
AG
Good political strategy here. He did it tonight at the rally when he kept saying "They want to get rid of 'US'."
agsfan
aTm2004 said:

Nope. Pretty sure they're after you.
Agnzona
flown-the-coop said:

Gary Johnson said:

Its old, its over. Your old wrinkly melted grilled cheese c*ntt of a ***** lost her gamble. Freaking give it up and let's get on with the work of this country... which is not in Ukraine, Russia, elsehwere.

I'm pretty sure GJ is staff or has some tight relationship. They cover for him completely and ban hammer the slightest criticism of him.
Joe Exotic
AG
agsfan said:

aTm2004 said:

Make no mistake. They loathe conservative voters.
AGHouston11
AG
agsfan said:

aTm2004 said:

Keep thinking that!

The democrats never accepted the presidency and many even refused to go to the inauguration.

It's on now.
Rapier108
agsfan said:

aTm2004 said:

We all know what your side thinks of conservatives and what they would do with absolute power.
FriscoKid
AG
The third time in American history.

And over nothing. This is a disgrace.
aTm2004
AG
agsfan said:

aTm2004 said:

Keep believing that, Sparky. They'll be after you one day as well if you veer too far from the group think.
First Page Last Page
Page 188 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.