***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

896,241 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
AgFormerlyInIrving
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I seriously hope Nadler gets his nipples stuck in his zipper tonight.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.
backintexas2013
AG
And he will get exonerated
MicheIangeIo
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.
sorry your president was impeached lmao
backintexas2013
AG
How many Dems voted against
Rapier108
johnnyblaze36 said:

The reason they did not impeach Obama was because it would have been endless screams of "muh racism!"
ClassOf17
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

He's still my president
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

How many Dems voted against
2.5 (2 no on both, 1 voted yea on one, no on the other) and 1 (Gabbard) voted present.
backintexas2013
AG
And nothing will happen because everyone knows it was a partisan hack job.
Rapier108
And the long dormant trolls are coming out from under their bridge.

I wonder if their little snide remark will get branded the same as "sorry your girl lost" and be ban worthy?
backintexas2013
AG
So bipartisan support to not impeach.
Joe Exotic
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Why would you be sorry? It's led to record GOP fundraising and put a ton of fake moderate democrats at risk in trump districts.

So good job I guess.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

hes still your president. Now kneel, *****.
johnnyblaze36
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I'm not sorry. He just got gifted another four years and I'm off to the store for champagne now. Oh, and assuming you live in the states, he's your President as well.
Houston Lee
AG
Happy Impeachment Day!

Trump is now guaranteed to win in 2020 and the GOP will control both houses.

Whoop!
MicheIangeIo
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I'm not sorry. He just got gifted another four years and I'm off to the store for champagne now. Oh, and assuming you live in the states, he's your President as well.
LMAO. Better hurry, liquor stores close in 50 minutes
Bunk Moreland
Rapier108
Bunk Moreland said:

She should have voted no months ago. Wouldn't have stopped anything, but now she just looks like she is trying to back peddle after supporting impeachment.
backintexas2013
AG
You aren't very smart. He didn't say liquor store. You can buy champagne at a grocery store
johnnyblaze36
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Champagne is a sparkling wine which is sold until midnight in Texas, dip*****
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I love how giddy you are! Please promise you'll come back election night and tell us how you feel.
Joe Exotic
AG
He doesn't know how liquor laws or impeachment works
Oruc Reis
AG
Still your president too until 2024
RGLAG85
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

He's still your president and will be for 5 more years! Clutch your pearls, it will be ok sweetie.
titan
S
johnnyblaze36 said:

Rapier108 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

An extra Dem NAY on article II so I there is one person at least that voted YEA on I but NAY on II.

Is the one D Present vote on each Tulsi? I thought I had heard something about her not voting either way.
Looks like the extra no was Jared Golden.

I had to look up Jared Golden. I see that he voted against Nancy becoming speaker after he was elected.

Also looks like he's just lost the coveted Stephen King vote:

His voters probably outweigh Stephen King's pull.
MicheIangeIo
AG
RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

He's still your president and will be for 5 more years! Clutch your pearls, it will be ok sweetie.
LMAO

https://instagr.am/p/B6Lh87TpEJb
Joe Exotic
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

And with all that he will still replace RBG when she croaks. But congrats on that impeachment thing.
RyanAg08
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

Instagram posts? F****** child.
MicheIangeIo
AG
RyanAg08 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

says the guy who types words with ***** instead of just saying ****ing
Houston Lee
AG
Is there anyone on this thread that actually believes that Trump is going to be removed from office?

I really don't understand the joy that some of the DIMs are expressing right now. The Democrats are finished. Are they too stupid to realize this? I am actually very happy with this result.
Joe Exotic
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

RyanAg08 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

Flag it for trying to get around the word filter folks
will25u
MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

1, Tax returns are not required to be President.
2. Who cares.
3. Many businesses go bankrupt all the time. Even with billionaires at the helm.
4. Who cares.
5. I didn't know going to church is a requirement to believe and worship GOD.
6. I am sure Trump has given more money to charities than everyone on TexAgs combined.
7. This is just a bull**** narrative.
8. A LOT of people who are innocent don't testify at their trials.
Satellite of Love
MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

After you die no one will remember you. After Trump dies, he lives on in media and history books. As much as I don't like the man, it is impressive the amount of things he has accomplished. Far more than you can dream of coming close to.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
RyanAg08
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

RyanAg08 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

LMAO

F****** child.
Ciboag96
****** liberals celebrating a trial in which the defendant could call no witnesses on their behalf, have nothing that can be used to convict of breaking a law in a court of law, and a partisan vote.

****ing dumbasses.

First Page Last Page
Page 186 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.