***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

896,203 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So ... when does Hillary get sworn in?
RyanAg08
AG
Ciboag96 said:

****** liberals celebrating a trial in which the defendant could call no witnesses on their behalf, have nothing that can be used to convict of breaking a law in a court of law, and a partisan vote.

****ing dumbasses.

Didn't you see the Instagram posts that got viewed and shared a bunch therefore making it the undeniable truth?
TacosaurusRex
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.
sorry your president was impeached lmao

Looks like we found another loser in here.
Joe Exotic
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Ah, so we are done here then.
Sims
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Obama could have been impeached for far worse things and in double digit number of offenses.

The difference is Republicans aren't a bunch of total losers that can't get out of bed every day for four straight years after they lose an election.

Generally I take the point. Let's not pretend, however, that resolutions calling for and/or articles for impeachment were presented against Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, W Bush, Obama and now Trump. Most politicians are, as you more eloquently put it, sore losers.

Don't me wrong, there are some solid statesman out there. On the whole, at this point, politics just isn't attractive to the ones we REALLY need.
Hold on honey, there are people on the internet that are wrong.
Rockdoc
AG
How many republicans voted to impeach?

Thats right. Know what that's called? And thanks to you guys for help getting him re-elected. Enjoy the next 5 years.
n_touch
nvm
Patentmike
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Interesting. I'm wondering if she actually has that choice. Isn't the schedule for trial entirely up to the Senate?
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

4stringAg
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

This seems to be gaining steam as their strategy to string this along. Will use the media to claim Senate isn't impartial and will continue endless investigations to try to strengthen their weak ass case.
annie88
AG
MicheIangeIo
AG
Satellite of Love said:

MicheIangeIo said:

RGLAG85 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

He's still your president and will be for 5 more years! Clutch your pearls, it will be ok sweetie.
LMAO

https://instagr.am/p/B6Lh87TpEJb

After you die no one will remember you. After Trump dies, he lives on in media and history books. As much as I don't like the man, it is impressive the amount of things he has accomplished. Far more than you can dream of coming close to.

so you are telling me that people will remember A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA more than me. No ****ing **** Sherlock. Lee Harvey Oswald could say the same thing about me,
4stringAg
AG
Patentmike said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Interesting. I'm wondering if she actually has that choice. Isn't the schedule for trial entirely up to the Senate?

She has to appoint the House managers who will present the case to the Senate. She hasn't named them and can take her time.

Politically the country is tired of this **** so she's taking a risk to string this out and Trump and Republicans will be howling that this is the equivalent of being indicted and not allowed to defend yourself in court.
aggie93
AG
Bo Darville said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Ah, so we are done here then.
If only the Senate could treat Trump with the same sober impartiality the House has undertaken this process.

j/k. Best part about this is it has just blown the Dems best argument for keeping the House. Endless impeachment is an insane platform but I guess when your leadership is all from NYC, and California you can be too blind to notice that most of the country ranges from tired of the process to foaming at the mouth and ready to donate a kidney to sell to give money to the GOP and defeat Democrats.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
MicheIangeIo
AG
Rockdoc said:

Thats right. Know what that's called? And thanks to you guys for help getting him re-elected. Enjoy the next 5 years.
TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also what is it called
Joe Exotic
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

Rockdoc said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag it for trolling folks
AGinHI
AG
Ag-Yoakum95 said:

MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Looks like we found another loser in here.
Dude is gloating because selfish, highminded, liars and false accusers are subverting the will of the American people.

That's what he's happy about.

The time for honoring themselves will soon be at an end.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Proud to have a Rep like John Ratcliffe in the House

rwpag71
AG
Patentmike said:

TacosaurusRex said:

War Turtle should suggest she write those Articles on a soft two-ply. Get it to the Senate within a defined time frame or wipe your ass with them.
Gary Johnson
The audacity of the extortion campaign will be remembered for all time. Trump will replace "Watergate" as a synonym for corruption, because this was far worse.

MicheIangeIo
AG
Bo Darville said:

MicheIangeIo said:

Rockdoc said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MicheIangeIo
AG
Russ Dalrymple said:

Proud to have a Rep like John Ratcliffe in the House

I thought it was electronic
BrazosDog02
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Trump got the results fed to him in the middle of speaking and read them out loud and got the crowd cheering for the Democrat defectors.

Even when he's getting impeached he's still winning.

I really want a clip of this.
Joe Exotic
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The audacity of the extortion campaign will be remembered for all time. Trump will replace "Watergate" as a synonym for corruption, because this was far worse.

And his reshaping of the judiciary will last and impact this country far more
Gary Johnson
Bo Darville said:

MicheIangeIo said:

Rockdoc said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triggered X 2.
Rockdoc
AG
You didn't answer my question
Joe Exotic
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Bo Darville said:

MicheIangeIo said:

Rockdoc said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triggered X 2.

Flag it for not knowing what triggered means folks
FriscoKid
AG
You should have stuck to arguing about tariffs. At least you weren't completely crazy on that point.
4stringAg
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Lol. What ****ing scheme???
Joe Exotic
AG
FriscoKid said:

You should have stuck to arguing about tariffs. At least you weren't completely crazy on that point.

That was when he was still pretending to not be a liberal
Agvet12
AG
aginlakeway
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

He's your president too. Fyi.
Rockdoc
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Yeah it's gonna be so bad for him he probably will retire from politics after he finishes his second term.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Agvet12
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

He did top rope HRC in 2016

History will remember the economic effects far more than "impeachment" despite yalls bs sham lol
First Page Last Page
Page 187 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.