***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,531 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Link somebody's investigating the Ukrainian server?

McConnell is blocking Trump from exposing the deep state in the Senate Trial, I demand to know why.

Because there is no reason to have a long trial when the dems in the house **** on themselves. Get it over with and let people like you and met lose your minds on "much partisan republicans" while losing sight of the house vote.
backintexas2013
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

FISA court just issued a rare public order slamming the FBI, Gary. You may want to switch threads, you are losing this one horribly.

He doesn't care about FISA.
aggieforester05
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Very proud of these American patriots.

It's impossible to support the progressive agenda and be an American patriot. It also makes one a complete and total moron! HTH
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Link somebody's investigating the Ukrainian server?

McConnell is blocking Trump from exposing the deep state in the Senate Trial, I demand to know why.

It would be included in the Durham investigation.

Yes, I'm sure you are quite interested in understanding the Russian misinformation fed to the FBI in 2016.
Gary Johnson
There is no "server" scandal(data was stored mostly on hundreds of 3rd party cloud servers all over the country) and there is no "Ukrainian owner of Crowdstrike"

Trump exposed how easily he'll fall gullible to idiotic theories. That should be his defense. He's too dumb to discern plausible from the implausible.
End Of Message
AG
Gary Johnson said:

There is no "server" scandal(data was stored mostly on hundreds of 3rd party cloud servers all over the country) and there is no "Ukrainian owner of Crowdstrike"

Trump exposed how easily he'll fall gullible to idiotic theories. That should be his defense. He's too dumb to discern plausible from the implausible.

Cites, Gary, please. I need to know how to destroy your credibility.
captkirk
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Does McConnell work for Dems and the deep state? Why is he against testimony that would exonerate the president and crush Biden?
Win more elections in the Senate if you'd like things to go your way in that body
FTAG 2000
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Does McConnell work for Dems and the deep state? Why is he against testimony that would exonerate the president and crush Biden?
Aw look, Lawrence Tribe. Quoting Comey bae and co-collaborator.
Gary Johnson
Giuliani/Parnas dirt digging scheme was being funded by a Russian mobster. Giuliani presented to Firtash that his connections in the US government could help him in his corruption extradition case.

This is the same oligarch that got Shokin to produce an affidavit used in John Solomon's "reporting".

This looks super duper clean and above board.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Gary Johnson said:

real answer: the house investigates and presents charges, the senate tries.

So going outside the scope of the articles of impeachment and opening additional investigation isn't the senate's job. That's the houses job. If they did a shoddy job, the senate will be holding a very short trial. And we know the house orchestrated a shoddy political hit job because they needed "to do something" before the election.

So McConnell is just expressing that he's going to try the (joke of a) case the house delivers to him. Not much to try.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Just like many libs and the FBI fell for idiotic theories like Russia collusion or Ukraine extortion. Pushing for better information and evidence, even if he puts it in a way that you think is stupid doesn't matter.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Giuliani/Parnas dirt digging scheme was being funded by a Russian mobster. Giuliani presented to Firtash that his connections in the US government could help him in his corruption extradition case.

This is the same oligarch that got Shokin to produce an affidavit used in John Solomon's "reporting".

Either the evidence he provided is true or it is false. Your constant whining about Russia, when that is completely debunked, is pathetic.

Take the bias into account, but if anyone would know how corruption works, its other corrupt oligarchs.
hbtheduce
AG
GJ must look up to patriotic thought leaders like James Corney. If evidence that blasts your narrative to smithereens shows up, just ignore it! Probably just Russian propaganda anyways...
Cassius
Gary Johnson said:

Crowdstrike didn't become a public company until this year. You keep repeating the nonsense that they are a public company, but they weren't at the time of the so-called investigation. Posting lies is bannable.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Trump exposed how easily he'll fall gullible to idiotic theories.
I can't believe this is coming from a Russian Hoaxer and Spygate defender
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
Hhmm.

captkirk
AG
ProgN
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

She mis-spoke. She meant she self-medicates.
End Of Message
AG
Prognightmare said:

Who is this person?
ProgN
Dem on the House Rules committee
End Of Message
AG
But who?
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

But who?
Read the chyron beneath her face. Norma Torres.
End Of Message
AG
aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

Long day, thanks. Prepping for a contentious mediation tomorrow in houston.
Squadron7
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

I saw Contentious Mediation open for the Doobie Brothers in Waco in 1975.
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

Ugh! Lots of sitting around doing nothing for hours. Good luck!
Brutal Puffin
AG
Quote:

How did you prepare for them?
BusterAg
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Absolutely nothing above board in ukrain politics.

I would love nothing better than to find every payment like this to every politician and lawyer with a DC office that has taken a trip to the Ukraine in the last 5 to 10 years. If this so called associate of Giuliani did something illegal, he should go to jail.
Squadron7
AG
Beaux12 said:

Quote:

How did you prepare for them?

Didn't really. It was just a hearing.
Cassius
Squadron7 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

Doobies are back on tour with Michael McDonald again. I'd pay to see that combination and probably will.
titan
S
Prognightmare said:

"Just piece of paper with words on it" Like all the sudden Democrat concerns for proper process, no doubt.

And written with not even an iota of the sincerity the Constitution was written with.

Another reason for the House loss in 2018 by the way was the ongoing fraud of Nancy Pelosi's "2 and 2 1/2 year impeachment" railroad under its various name that was ongoing in the background. The MSM lying about that also played a role.
Squadron7
AG
Cassius said:

Squadron7 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

Doobies are back on tour with Michael McDonald again. I'd pay to see that combination and probably will.

Michael McDonald is what ruined the Doobie Brothers.

Change My Mind.
Cassius
Squadron7 said:

Cassius said:

Squadron7 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

But who?

Michael McDonald is what ruined the Doobie Brothers.

Change My Mind.

Yeah well, that's like your opinion man. I like both sets of Doobies.
agsalaska
AG
So are the Doobie brothers the source for the term 'smokin a doobie'
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

First Page Last Page
Page 176 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.