***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,528 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now we know why Raskind is there and not Nadler. Raskind wasn't in the loop on how Schiff obtained the phone call records of Nunes, et. al. So he can't answer the questions about how those were obtained and why they were produced in the way that they were.
MetoliusAg
aggiehawg
AG
titan
S
FriscoKid said:

I really want to wear my new santa MAGA hat to an impeachment rally tomorrow night. Wonder if Dallas is having one.
Well as October showed, it would be pretty small compared to the pro-Trump element.
txaggie_08
AG
aggiehawg said:

Now we know why Raskind is there and not Nadler. Raskind wasn't in the loop on how Schiff obtained the phone call records of Nunes, et. al. So he can't answer the questions about how those were obtained and why they were produced in the way that they were.

It's complete bull**** that Schiff avoided testifying in front of the Judiciary Committee, and now Nadler is avoiding today. It's so easy to see through. They're avoiding certain questions by using these witnesses that don't have knowledge of all the facts.
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

Neither Schiff nor Nadler can go before the rules committee because they have both broken rules to get to this point?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't hide from a Federal Subpoena when it goes to trial
titan
S

Quote:

If whoever wrote that tripe doesn't have tenure somewhere, I'll be shocked.
"Continuous taunting of China" ----- interesting. What has always stood out is the Democrats only talk about Russia. Now in the one case here it, is in a defensive mode.
hbtheduce
AG
Yes, many democrats know they are screwed in 2020 unless they can remove Trump before the election.

Too bad they have no actual crimes to impeach him. So they get to impeach on made up nonsense!
Chance Chase McMasters
aggiehawg said:

They were discovered on the call records of Parnas, under indictment, and Giuliani, under investigation. They didn't tap Nunes' phone.
MetoliusAg
Explains a lot.

captkirk
AG
The transcript was so bad, Schiff had to completely fabricate everything it contained when describing it
End Of Message
AG
"Parody."
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
FTAG 2000
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Shorter: Pelosi, Soros, and Steyer are making sure I get paiiiiiiiiiid
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier

10m
BREAKING: Mitch McConnell just said that the Senate will dismiss impeachment after opening arguments.

Take that, Dems.

aggiehawg
AG
So, is Nancy really going to go through with the farce tomorrow?
FriscoKid
AG
Libs have been running with Forest Gump for a long time. MCConnell just told them he was tired and going to go home. I imagine them standing in the road with a WTF took on their game.
hbtheduce
AG
Yes have you read the articles of impeachment? How many federal laws are cited?
Squadron7
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Explains a lot.

Well, it is hard to argue with the Comedy Show of Record.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Thanks for the free house seat pickup. Between that and the record fundraising I hope you guys try this again before next November.
MetoliusAg
Very proud of these American patriots.

hbtheduce
AG
Yes impeaching to remove a president for not breaking a law, a year before a new election is truly patriotic.
End Of Message
AG
Just so we're clear: feelings trump logic now?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
backintexas2013
AG
And the republicans are saving the country from a completely partisan impeachment.

Seems to be bipartisan support for voting against impeachment. Why if this is a slam dunk case isn't their bipartisan support for impeachment?
yawny06
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Very proud of these partisan hacks.

FIFY
MetoliusAg
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

We hope more in her position do the same. We will retake the house with ease at this rate.
MouthBQ98
AG
Riding the progressive virtue signaling rocket all the way to the crash site. You have to be impressed with that magnitude of "self delusions of grandeur".
MetoliusAg
Quote:

We hope more in her position do the same. We will retake the house with ease at this rate.
You said you'd keep the House in 2018, too.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

It was won on the backs of fake moderates playing the "I won't be a Pelosi pawn" card in trump districts.

That doesn't seem to have been true.
Cassius
MetoliusAg said:

well.....

bye
Brutal Puffin
AG
https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/16/ukrainian-oligarch-paid-700000-to-the-husband-of-a-house-judiciary-committee-democrat/

Anybody know about this Florida district? Could this be enough to cost Debbie Mucarsel-Powell her seat?
Cassius
Bo Darville said:

MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

It was won on the backs of fake moderates playing the "I won't be a Pelosi pawn" card in trump districts.

That doesn't seem to have been true.

It was also won with ballot harvesting in Cali. Hopefully the Rs are up for the task this time. Ballot harvest the hell out of the state and we turn the House over easily.
Joe Exotic
AG
All impeachment is going to get you is a democrat switching parties, lots of "moderates" in a huge hole in trump districts during a presidential election year, and a massive funding gap. I truly hope it was worth it.

Congrats. I truly mean that.
MetoliusAg

First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.