***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,523 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The house in 2018 was won by the Dems on the back of one of the largest political frauds in American history: the Russia collusion hoax. It was won based on lies upon lies.
The Collective
AG
Kendra Horn won on the slimmest of margins. She must know that she is toast anyway.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Damn. Looks like senate conviction just went from 0.0% to 0.0%.

Sorry your impeachment lost.
Joe Exotic
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Kendra Horn won on the slimmest of margins. She must know that she is toast anyway.

Ya she's probably pulling Doug Jones voting no to Kav at this point.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's probably best for Dems and progressives not to bring up Russia, it makes them look like stupid fools, or Reminds us how insidiously deceitful and power mad they are.
Tom Hagen
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Very proud of these American patriots.

Please post when Lezzie Fletcher posts this drivel. Counting down the days until we take back the 7th.
hbtheduce
AG
Trump's letter basically points the mirror back at the idiot dems in congress.

They are "abusing their power" and "obstructing the executive". Not crimes, obviously, but I doubt the dems are self aware enough to see fallacy in their standards and logic.

End Of Message
AG
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
policywonk98
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Freshman Dem from Oklahoma. Won by 4,000 votes of 230k cast. This will not go well for her in 2020. She was going to lose this seat anyway.

Nothing patriotic about her choice. She was promised a job of some kind in the Dem machine. I guarantee it.

(Video is her at a district townhall event)
4stringAg
AG
LOL at anyone believing Pelosi is not whipping these vulnerable Dems to fall in line. They are using her exact language: solemn duty, etc.
Gary Johnson

Does McConnell work for Dems and the deep state? Why is he against testimony that would exonerate the president and crush Biden?
aggiehawg
AG
4stringAg said:

LOL at anyone believing Pelosi is not whipping these vulnerable Dems to fall in line. They are using her exact language: solemn duty, etc.
Yeah, when they all use the same script it is patently obvious.
End Of Message
AG
Gary and Met on the same thread! Libs are triggered!
Rockdoc
AG
Hey look, Gary is back! Exciting!
4stringAg
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Does McConnell work for Dems and the deep state? Why is he against testimony that would exonerate the president and crush Biden?
Honestly, I think McConnell just wants this **** show out of his territory the fastest way possible. The House Dems have brought this burning bag of **** to his doorstep and he's trying to figure the best way to put out the fire without getting **** all over himself and others in the Senate.
End Of Message
AG
Or, dismissing it out of hand, recognizing it as the most egregious political stunt in American history.
Gary Johnson
My question is what dirt does the Deep State have on McConnell? Why is he helping the coupe?

Let the server testify!
Tom Hagen
AG
Quote:

The Senate portion is the "trial". Discovery of evidence was supposed to be the job of the House. They found no evidence, yet impeached anyway.
End Of Message
AG
Gary, I blocked you, so I can't read your response. Apologies.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

How often does the government have a trial without evidence of a crime?
Rockdoc
AG
Yep, investigation is over. Did they quit too soon? Lol
yawny06
AG
Evidence?

Hell, they aren't even accusing him of a crime.
The Collective
AG
Pretty simple. There are Senators are both sides of the aisle with something to lose in the trial process.
End Of Message
AG
Gary, I will un-shun you for purposes of this thread only.
hbtheduce
AG
yawny06 said:

Evidence?

Hell, they aren't even accusing him of a crime.

Very true, like what would a Judge do if he got an "indictment" that referenced no law or statute. Start calling witnesses or just toss the case for being complete garbage?
crowman2010
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Owner - Mosquito and Pest Authority | www.bugsbite.com
End Of Message
AG
Gary Johnson said:

My question is what dirt does the Deep State have on McConnell? Why is he helping the coupe?

Let the server testify!

If you are referencing the DNC server, separate investigations are examining this issue.
Tom Hagen
AG
We will be seeing a lot of ads like this in the coming months.

Gary Johnson
They aren't investigating the Ukrainian server. Trump needs to interrogate it at trial.
hbtheduce
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Pretty simple. There are Senators are both sides of the aisle with something to lose in the trial process.

Could be a grand compromise.

Senate libs don't want to dig into the Bidens or waste their time while they could be campaigning.

Senate Rs don't want to look like partisan hacks and waste their time on stuff they already know they won't remove the president.

Have a 1-2 day show trial. Toss the garbage Schiff/Nadler threw together. Everyone gets to avoid a **** show and we move on.
End Of Message
AG
Gary Johnson said:

They aren't investigating the Ukrainian server. Trump needs to interrogate it at trial.

You know how I know you are triggered? You are the village idiot, Gary. Wear it with naive pride.
The Collective
AG
To me, a lot of this is American politics 101. The House plays the part of squeaky wheel and attempts to appease the base. The Senate laughs it off and moves on with its life.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Who said they aren't investigating the Ukrainian server? Thats all being handled in the executive.

Looks like Gary is throwing in the towel if he is going to focus on things not even in the articles of impeachment.
Gary Johnson
Link somebody's investigating the Ukrainian server?

McConnell is blocking Trump from exposing the deep state in the Senate Trial, I demand to know why.
End Of Message
AG
FISA court just issued a rare public order slamming the FBI, Gary. You may want to switch threads, you are losing this one horribly.
First Page Last Page
Page 175 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.