***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

944,911 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agjacent said:

I just find y'all's use of those "got em" gifs really amusing, considering that yes, Trump actually is well and truly gotten. Admittedly, senate Rs may chose to acquit him. But I think the odds that 20 of them will vote to remove are higher than y'all think.

Ok. Well you can probably find a bet online to place that bet. Pony up. Instead you won't even admit how all the other lib hero's have fallen apart.

What was your previous username so we can see what you thought of all those heroes.
EKUAg
AG
agjacent said:

I just find y'all's use of those "got em" gifs really amusing, considering that yes, Trump actually is well and truly gotten. Admittedly, senate Rs may chose to acquit him. But I think the odds that 20 of them will vote to remove are higher than y'all think.

So much BS.
aginlakeway
AG
agjacent said:

What are those odds? Can I place a wager?
Rockdoc
AG
agjacent said:

And what did they get him on? I must have missed it.
Joe Exotic
AG
agjacent said:

Dude there's zero chance he's removed. He's a GOP cash cow and they know it.
GMaster0
Today was a bad day for the WH. Taylor corroborated everything the whistleblower stated, doesn't leave anything to deflect on the quid pro quo for political favors on the opponent accusation.

Proc92
I'll rely on the transcript. Thanks.
Rapier108
GMaster0 said:

Today was a bad day for the WH. Taylor corroborated everything the whistleblower stated, doesn't leave anything to deflect on the quid pro quo for political favors on the opponent accusation.
No he didn't so quit lying.

He was not on the call, did not read the transcript, gave his opinion, and repeated second and third hand information.

Also, you're only hearing what Schiff for Brains allows to be leaked to the Slimes and Compost, which of course is designed to give people like you talking points to claim that Trump is going down.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
backintexas2013
AG
GMaster0 said:

So you have his full testimony
Rockdoc
AG
Gosh I believe you're wrong on that.
Proc92
Schiff just summarized it for the public. We don't deserve to see due process and transparency for something petty like impeaching a president.
aginlakeway
AG
GMaster0 said:

Curious how you have access to the testimony.
GMaster0
The NYT and WAPO put out the envoy's statement to the inquiry, along with a summary of the key points. Not sure what else there is to deflect, it was detrimental for the WH and corroborated the arguments of the whistleblower.

Would anyone say this was a good day for the WH?
Rapier108
GMaster0 said:

The NYT and WAPO put out the envoy's statement to the inquiry, along with a summary of the key points. Not sure what else there is to deflect, it was detrimental for the WH and corroborated the arguments of the whistleblower.

Would anyone say this was a good day for the WH?
And of course you're just repeating the same talking point while ignoring what everyone else said.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
backintexas2013
AG
So they saw the testimony and read the transcript?
agjacent
Uh. Y'all know you can read Taylor's opening statement for yourselves, right? I guess you can wait for a transcript (or the impeachment trial) to hear all testimony but why wait when the statement is out there for anyone to read?

I don't know what the odds are that 20 R sens will have the spine to vote for removal. I would just say that it's more than zero, and more than whatever your average forum 16 poster *really* thinks in their heart of hearts.

Even y'all's preferred "news" source admits things are looking worse for Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ukraine-ambassador-william-taylors-testimony-backs-senate-republicans-into-a-corner
Proc92
With the call transcript released, the whistleblower is irrelevant.
Rockdoc
AG
NYT and WAPO? I think we've narrowed down your problem.
backintexas2013
AG
Previous username so we can see when else you thought Trump was doomed.
aginlakeway
AG
agjacent said:

Uh. Y'all know you can read Taylor's opening statement for yourselves, right? I guess you can wait for a transcript (or the impeachment trial) to hear all testimony but why wait when the statement is out there for anyone to read?

I don't know what the odds are that 20 R sens will have the spine to vote for removal. I would just say that it's more than zero, and more than whatever your average forum 16 poster *really* thinks in their heart of hearts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ukraine-ambassador-william-taylors-testimony-backs-senate-republicans-into-a-corner

What are the odds in your opinion if more than zero that Trump is removed from office? Care to wager using those odds?
backintexas2013
AG
Probably a BJ Ford believer too.
Rapier108
agjacent said:

If you read the article, it is a lot of Taylor's opinions, and very short on facts. Just because he thinks something does not make it true. He thinks the aid was withheld to go after Biden, but he has nothing to back it up except feelz.

We also do not have access to anything beyond what Schiff is allowing to be released so we don't know what else he may or may not have said.
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

Probably a BJ Ford believer too.
They all are. They also are Russia Collusion Delusion believers and that the Steele dossier is 100% true including pee videos.
Rockdoc
AG
You do know of the relationship of Taylor with Schiff don't you? You need to expand your horizons for news if you truly want to know what's going on.
backintexas2013
AG
The same Schiff that wanted naked pictures of Trump. Let that sink in.
FTAG 2000
AG
GMaster0 said:

LOL, yeah, terrible day, that's why Republicans are calling on Schiff for Brains to release the full transcript, and pencil neck is hiding behind Nancy's skirt.

Go away lib troll.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
agjacent said:

quit using your other socks to star your posts, loser
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

Russians are on the other side of the bridge

That quote really bugs me.

Russia wasn't getting ready to invade Ukraine. I'm thinking this "Statement " was written with intent. Trump is a Russian agent! This is the same game plan with a different actor.
RGLAG85
AG
GMaster0 said:

Delusion is not just a river in Egypt!

Tell us about the relationship between **** for brains and Taylor.
GMaster0
The WH will have an opportunity to offer additional explanations or a counternarrative. The president's allies will, too. But what was put into record Tuesday, unless there is a powerful rebuttal that goes beyond simple denials, makes the debate of the words "quid pro quo" less relevant than the question of how lawmakers react to what happened.
captkirk
AG
Taylor was destroyed upon questioning. Read some news sources other than MSNBC
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG

FireAg
AG
So we have his statement but not his answer to the questions?

Yeah okay...if this plays out like every other attempt to destroy the President, there will be the accusations, and then in a couple of days, the accusations will fall apart because the testimony simply doesn't match...

We've seen this movie a dozen times now...
backintexas2013
AG
GMaster0 said:

The WH will have an opportunity to offer additional explanations or a counternarrative. The president's allies will, too. But what was put into record Tuesday, unless there is a powerful rebuttal that goes beyond simple denials, makes the debate of the words "quid pro quo" less relevant than the question of how lawmakers react to what happened.

Let me help you with something. When Blow Job Ford released her statement the betting market went nuts. Kav not getting confirmed was -260. I don't know if you know anything about betting but that's a big money line believing he wasn't getting confirmed. After she had to testify it went almost the exact other way. -220 he would get confirmed.

Anybody can write anything in a statement and spin it. Once we see the question and answers that will show us so much more. Look at my one example.

You want another one. Look at Mueller. Nobody is even talking about his report anymore because of how much of an idiot he looked like testifying.
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.