***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

937,117 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can just see the disappointment that is coming for them down the road. Its like they do the same thing to themselves over and over again
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Silent For Too said:

Right, and the FISA court concluded that the Steel Dossier was legit.
Now see, you just revealed how ignorant you are about FISA warrants and the role of the FIS Court. Smh.

If an investigation is "something of value", wouldn't the Steele dossier be considered a campaign contribution? Hillary literally took a bribe from Russians.

BRAIN TRUST
MetoliusAg
chimmy said:

FriscoKid said:

chimmy said:

FriscoKid said:

MetoliusAg said:

A very bad week for Sondland just got worse.

There was an open investigation already under the DOJ. Why do you keep ignoring this? You are a liar to keep peddling the theory that Trump wanted Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. Trump wanted Ukraine to assist in an ongoing investigation. I don't give a damn what you believe, to be honest. But, any lurker needs to have the record set straight.
I think he's talking about Sondland's liability for perjury since this information was not included in his original testimony or his amendment.
He didn't purger himself. You and Stephenville and Gary are whipping yourself into a mad rage chasing shadows.
Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. The fact is, the testimonies don't align. Do you want to dispute that?

No rage here. This show is very entertaining.
Agreed. It's a lot of fun, it's historical, plus the investigation itself and the new developments each day have been very interesting to follow.
Gary Johnson
Quote:

Does it bother you that Schiff is lying about his knowledge of the leaker? Why do you think he would do that?
I found that really strange but admit to not knowing much about the legalese surrounding whistleblower law. I have not commented on it personally.

The whistleblower is irrelevant now that everything he said has been corroborated by the White House and we've learned much more from Sondland, et al.
FriscoKid
AG
This sham circus has resulted in increased campaign contributions to the Trump campaign.

Can someone say campaign finance violation? I mean he's obviously receiving something of value. The left has truly gone full on stupid. TDS has caused very real brain rot in some people.
hbtheduce
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

Enlighten me. Please shed the light on my ignorance.

Met is right here, the FISA court doesn't investigate the authenticity of the data presented. That is the job the DOJ/FBI, who unethically (and possibly criminally) mislead the courts by providing unverified information as facts to spy on American citizens.
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Does it bother you that Schiff is lying about his knowledge of the leaker? Why do you think he would do that?
I found that really strange but admit to not knowing much about the legalese surrounding whistleblower law. I have not commented on it personally.

The whistleblower is irrelevant now that everything he said has been corroborated by the White House and we've learned much more from Sondland, et al.
Bull crap.
will25u
(Since Met/Gary like to bring over stuff that have little bearing on the impeachment, I figure I will too.)

Rockdoc
AG
Schiff couldn't have said it better himself...oh wait!
MetoliusAg
Money Ag said:

Metolius is truly the most entertaining part about Texags to me right now. Free entertainment.
Maybe Watchole will tell his tech people to fix my original account and award me with a free 1-yr premium subscription and emeritus texags poster status (20+ yrs and counting) for all the clicks and pageviews I generate.
Claverack
In the testimony of Schiff's two hand-picked star witnesses, can someone show me the existence of an impeachable offense in anything they said based upon their direct, first-hand knowledge of the "high crimes and misdemeanors" supposedly committed by President Trump?

This is, after all, the impeachment thread. One of you Stalinist bootlickers should be able to find the damning statement/kill shot justifying this lynch mob?

aginlakeway
AG
Gary Johnson said:

He's raised millions of dollars and public approval for impeachment is declining.

Yeah, been a real tough week for the Orange Fella.
He's down over 10 points to Biden in the RCP average.

Impeachment is not a national popular vote, but do you have any polls showing post-public hearing sentiment?

So $500 payable to SPCA? I'll take Trump in 2020. Deal?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
End Of Message
AG
aginlakeway said:

Gary Johnson said:

He's raised millions of dollars and public approval for impeachment is declining.

Impeachment is not a national popular vote, but do you have any polls showing post-public hearing sentiment?

Again, I'll match the prevailing party's donation, no matter who that may be.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Gary Johnson
Quote:

Bull crap.
The Whistleblower is irrelevant now. The transcript and Mulvaney's statement is enough.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Money Ag said:

Metolius is truly the most entertaining part about Texags to me right now. Free entertainment.
Maybe Watchole will tell his tech people to fix my original account and award me with a free 1-yr premium subscription and emeritus texags poster status (20+ yrs and counting) for all the clicks and pageviews I generate.

You realize you're the patch/highwayman of the politics board right?
End Of Message
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
The Whistleblower is irrelevant now. The transcript and Mulvaney's statement is enough.

Oh, is this the new talking point.
Gary Johnson
Quote:

Oh, is this the new talking point.
It's a talking point. I guess. It's irrelevant because Sondland backed it up and had more.
Rockdoc
AG
There's a very good reason they don't want the whistleblower brought out.
titan
S
will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

And Hillary was up 10 points on Trump at this point and we know how that turned out.
Probably partly due to a reason that is probably only even more true and worse for the press now: less of the productive working center and right are answering polls than were in 2016. In fact, its likely that sane Democrats disgusted with the push to abolish energy and capitalism are not answering the polls either. The margin for error must be pretty high.
End Of Message
AG
So, how does this all play out?
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
He's not irrelevant. I think the word you are looking for is inconvenient.
Silent For Too Long
hbtheduce said:

Met is right here, the FISA court doesn't investigate the authenticity of the data presented. That is the job the DOJ/FBI, who unethically (and possibly criminally) mislead the courts by providing unverified information as facts to spy on American citizens.
Mea cuplae.

I should have said "the DOJ/FBI authenticated and obviously false Steel Dossier."

My point, of course, remains. Just because "somebody official" made a judgement doesn't render that judgement infallible.
Gary Johnson
MetoliusAg
hbtheduce said:

You're closer to the truth about FISA warrants than SFTL was, but it is clear you too don't fully understand FISA warrants and the FIS Court. Kudos to you, though, for getting closer to the mark than 90% of your rightwing pals.
Gary Johnson
Quote:

$500 to the Koch brothers and Chinese CCP via their embassy.
Gary Johnson
FriscoKid said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
Irrelevant. He only saw 1% of the picture. The ambassadors, WH staff, and paper trail show much more. The prosecution likely won't even call him if it goes to trial because he doesn't add anything we don't already have clearer picture from other sources.
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

A second U.S. embassy staffer in Kyiv overheard a key cellphone call between President Donald Trump and his ambassador to the European Union discussing the need for Ukrainian officials to pursue "investigations," The Associated Press has learned.
This is what you think is damning?
Silent For Too Long
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Sincerely thank you for answering.

If the leaker is irrelevant now, why continue to lie and cover up his highly suspect association with the man?

Why continue the charade that his identity, that even my dead grandmother knows, needs to be "hidden?"

I personally think there is something very fishy going on there. It doesn't matter that his allegations have been corroborated. If the President is exonerated for all of this, we will need to get to the bottom of what started this Schiff show in the first place.

MetoliusAg
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
The multiple self-incriminating admissions in front of tv cameras by Trump and Giuliani are **kinda helpful ** too.
Rockdoc
AG
And if the whistleblower is brought out it sinks Schiff and his entire process. Priceless.
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

FriscoKid said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
Irrelevant. He only saw 1% of the picture. The ambassadors, WH staff, and paper trail show much more. The prosecution likely won't even call him if it goes to trial because he doesn't add anything we don't already have clearer picture from other sources.
Actually he didn't see any of it and neither did Bert and Ernie from yesterday. Nothing improper happened. Nothing. That's why Schiff can't find evidence. You think you've got it and you learned nothing from your past predictions.
FireAg
AG
https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
End Of Message
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Bull crap.
The multiple self-incriminating admissions in front of tv cameras by Trump and Giuliani are **kinda helpful ** too.

Admissions of what?!?
will25u
aginlakeway
AG
FireAg said:

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Serious **** there ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.