***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

897,372 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got him!!

backintexas2013
AG
Met, JV and GJ

Is Nancy going to go forward or did she crush your hopes?
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
That's nice and all but he's still not going to hold that Senate seat in Alabama.
fasthorse05
He's a wanker.

"may vote to acquit". Well, I may start my Keto diet on Christmas day, but I'm nearly 100% certain I'll have a different view when I see the plate of food!
Rapier108

dermdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

That's nice and all but he's still not going to hold that Senate seat in Alabama.
Yep. When this impeachment deal falls apart it will be interesting to watch the fallout. The roaches will run for the darkness.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
I'm going to invoke a very rare month long rule on that allegation by a third party in a paternity suit. Weird as hell.
aggieforester05
AG
Rapier108 said:

Do you think the coke, crack, military administrative discharge, Burisma investigation or paternity test results caused him to stroke out and be left with only half a smile?
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

I'm going to invoke a very rare month long rule on that allegation by a third party in a paternity suit. Weird as hell.
I have no idea if it is true, but it is more believable than most of the crap we've seen posted on this thread by those who shall not be named.
thirdcoast
AG
Could the Senate allow Trump to submit a pre-recorded video deposition for trial record?

Image if Trump was allowed to submit a carefully worded sworn statement to defend his actions. That would be one reason for Pelosi to NEVER send over articles.
Chance Chase McMasters
The morning of Trump's call with Zelensky where he asked him to investigate the Bidens he read and tweeted about a Fox News poll showing Biden kicking his ass.

July 25 Fox News poll:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-holds-commanding-lead-for-democratic-nomination

The next day he asked his ambassador "so they're going to do the investigations?" who reassured him that yes, he'll do "anything you ask".
houag80
AG
Trying too hard Gary. Trump is still your president, will be your president through 2024 and will haunt your dreams for the rest of your life!
Austin Ag
AG
Chance Chase McMasters. Here are the actual words. It doesn't read the way you quoted. You said the conversation was; "so they're going to do the investigations?" who reassured him that yes, he'll do "anything you ask".

It was REALLY this:

Quote:

President Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

BMX Bandit
thirdcoast said:

Could the Senate allow Trump to submit a pre-recorded video deposition for trial record?

Image if Trump was allowed to submit a carefully worded sworn statement to defend his actions. That would be one reason for Pelosi to NEVER send over articles.

They can do whatever they want.

There were no live witnesses in a Clinton trial. Senate was shown deposition testimony.

And 0% chance Trump says or writes anything else under oath. No reason to
Agvet12
AG
C'mon man you know libs never actually read the transcript and will skip over every part but "favor"
txaggie_08
AG
Austin Ag said:

Chance Chase McMasters. Here are the actual words. It doesn't read the way you quoted. You said the conversation was; "so they're going to do the investigations?" who reassured him that yes, he'll do "anything you ask".

It was REALLY this:

Quote:

President Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

He's not talking about the call with Zelensky. He's talking about the call with Sondland.
hbtheduce
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

The morning of Trump's call with Zelensky where he asked him to investigate the Bidens he read and tweeted about a Fox News poll showing Biden kicking his ass.

July 25 Fox News poll:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-holds-commanding-lead-for-democratic-nomination

The next day he asked his ambassador "so they're going to do the investigations?" who reassured him that yes, he'll do "anything you ask".

Or the motive could have been the millions of dollars in cold hard cash Hunter Biden took from a corrupt company. You know the thing Trump actually brings up in the call.
backintexas2013
AG
So when is Nancy going to move impeachment on to the senate
aginlakeway
AG

July 25 Fox News poll:

So why won't Pelosi send the articles of impeachment to the Senate if this is such a sure thing?
houag80
AG
Because, as always.....it is not.
Chance Chase McMasters
90 minutes after the call the White House reminded the Pentagon the aid is to be held and to keep quiet about it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/newly-released-emails-provide-greater-details-white-house-pause-ukraine-n1106201
RGLAG85
AG
Oh Gary!

You keep rehashing dead issues. What a miserable existence.
aginlakeway
AG
OK ... so again if it so obvious that Trump is guilty, please cite the crimes he's accused of, and let us know why the articles of impeachment have not been sent to the Senate.
Rockdoc
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Oh Gary!

You keep rehashing dead issues. What a miserable existence.

Over and over and over. Same fake news. Same Gary.
Joe Exotic
AG

90 minutes after the call the White House reminded the Pentagon the aid is to be held and to keep quiet about it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/newly-released-emails-provide-greater-details-white-house-pause-ukraine-n1106201

Good luck in the senate trial.
hbtheduce
AG
If congress wanted money to be released immediately and not at the discretion of the prez, they should write that into the law.
Prosperdick
AG

I thank God each and every day that I'm not a self-loathing, virtue signaling, hypocritical liberal.

Merry Christmas!!!!
flown-the-coop
AG

July 25 Fox News poll:

The July 18th meeting to discuss putting a hold on the funds sort of debunks the timeline above.

Quote from Linked Article on OMB Emails:
In a statement to NBC News early Sunday the OMB sought to play down the significance of the new emails.
"It's reckless to tie the hold of funds to the phone call," said spokeswoman Rachel Semmel.

"As has been established and publicly reported, the hold was announced in an interagency meeting on July 18. To pull a line out of one email and fail to address the context is misleading and inaccurate."
captkirk
AG
Rapier108 said:

This is who Gary and Chauncey McMasters are just sure is pure as the driven snow on Ukraine
Prosperdick
AG
flown-the-coop said:

July 25 Fox News poll:

The July 18th meeting to discuss putting a hold on the funds sort of debunks the timeline above.

In a statement to NBC News early Sunday the OMB sought to play down the significance of the new emails.
"It's reckless to tie the hold of funds to the phone call," said spokeswoman Rachel Semmel.

"As has been established and publicly reported, the hold was announced in an interagency meeting on July 18. To pull a line out of one email and fail to address the context is misleading and inaccurate."

Misleading and inaccurate...sounds just like the Steele Dossier. Just remember, nothing has been disproved in....oh wait.
captkirk
AG
flown-the-coop said:

July 25 Fox News poll:

Whooopsie
aggiehawg
AG
FYI, the Ukrainian Rada (parliamentary) elections were three days later on July 21, 2019.

There was no way of knowing whether Zelensky would gain a majority or have to form a coalition government with the standard (read that as "corrupt") Ukrainian politicians.

So taking a wait-and-see attitude was not that outlandish.
Ag with kids
AG

If they're being "quiet about it", then how would Ukraine know about the evil "quid pro quo"?
rwpag71
AG

July 25 Fox News poll:

IIRC Fox showed HRC with a double digit lead only 30 days from the General Election. Why would Trump be worried about Biden being 10 points up (according to another Fox poll) with over a year until the election?
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.