***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

917,442 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That will come back to bite fat nad in the ass. I can't wait.
TexAgs91
AG
will25u said:

Oh good. Then it's over
Zemira
AG
Troutslime said:

Where is Nancy?
Probably in the bathroom reattaching her dentures.
Satellite of Love
jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

Anyone else feel saddened that our country is here? Great nations don't ignore their laws.
Regardless which side of the table you sit on this whole circus makes me sad. I hate the fact that everyone in the house toes their respective party lines and doesn't have the courage to stand up and say "yeah I can agree with that, but..."

I consider myself republican but on this issues I know i'm on the wrong side from the majority of TexAg'ers, however I can see both side of the augment for impeachment and can freely admit that. I hate that our country is so polarized left or right that there is no middle ground. Both sides of the table are acting like children calling each other names and slandering each other...and yes it goes all the way to the top. This whole circus is just embarrassing.
Really? A representative from Houston got up during his short time and used a prop that was debunked as false not long ago to justify impeachment. You truely believe that the Dems aren't stooping to the very lows to get Trump removed from office? Facts be damn.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
jetescamilla
AG
No where did I say that the Dem's aren't playing dirty either. As someone above mentioned, their investigate tactics were scrupulous as well.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
jetescamilla said:

No where did I say that the Dem's aren't playing dirty either. As someone above mentioned, their investigate tactics were scrupulous as well.

Yet you support their conclusions?
aggieforester05
AG
Satellite of Love said:

jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

Anyone else feel saddened that our country is here? Great nations don't ignore their laws.
Regardless which side of the table you sit on this whole circus makes me sad. I hate the fact that everyone in the house toes their respective party lines and doesn't have the courage to stand up and say "yeah I can agree with that, but..."

I consider myself republican but on this issues I know i'm on the wrong side from the majority of TexAg'ers, however I can see both side of the augment for impeachment and can freely admit that. I hate that our country is so polarized left or right that there is no middle ground. Both sides of the table are acting like children calling each other names and slandering each other...and yes it goes all the way to the top. This whole circus is just embarrassing.
Really? A representative from Houston got up during his short time and used a prop that was debunked as false not long ago to justify impeachment. You truely believe that the Dems aren't stooping to the very lows to get Trump removed from office? Facts be damn.

Al Green couldn't have an IQ of more than about 85. Did you see this embarrassing display, when he was complaining that the Democrat's own witnesses weren't POC?

Patentmike
AG
jetescamilla said:

Don't you think their tactics are evidence that Trump is not guilty of these charges? If they had something real, why the circus?
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

Ellis Wyatt
jetescamilla said:

I consider myself republican but on this issues I know i'm on the wrong side from the majority of TexAg'ers, however I can see both side of the augment for impeachment and can freely admit that.
Then you're on the wrong side of the Constitution and reality. This is a temper tantrum and nothing more. It IS a threat to our Republic.
captkirk
AG
Troutslime said:

If I hear another liberal say "above the law" again I'm going to scream. Trump is sworn in under the same oath, but is being impeached for exercising it. The dems are holding Biden above the law.
What law are they referring to?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Exactly
Ellis Wyatt
1872walker said:

I'd use a stronger word than "disgrace".
I'd say it's "an attempt to overthrow the Republic."
ProgN

Been busy today and haven't followed too closely, anything major happen?
fasthorse05
Most of the comments regarding Al Green have been political, which is generally good, but DAMN, he is an extremely unattractive man.

Jeez, there just isn't a single branch on the ugly tree that he didn't smack into on the way out of the birth canal.

Dadgum!
aggiehawg
AG
No. Other than apparently Pelosi thought it was good idea to put all of her idiots on full display on all TV outlets today. And I missed my soaps as a result.
ProgN
HowdyTAMU
AG
aggiehawg said:

No. Other than apparently Pelosi thought it was good idea to put all of her idiots on full display on all TV outlets today. And I missed my soaps as a result.
Not sure if serious. Never thought you would be the "soaps type."
captkirk
AG
These people like the smell of their own farts

captkirk
AG
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

They are airing this on the networks? seriously?
backintexas2013
AG
So how are they voting?
aggiehawg
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

aggiehawg said:

I was raised on them. Even my Grandfather never missed As the World Turns. My Dad watched All My Children during his lunch breaks. Mom never worked so she watched mostly all of them. We only had one TV so those were on after school, including Dark Shadows.

Then my sister became a big Young and the Restless fan when it started in the 70s.

I was in law school during the height of the Luke and Laura General Hospital days.

Even in my first law firm, the TV was tuned to One Life to Live in the lunch room, if I didn't go out to lunch that day.

Just my thing to have the TV on the background while I do other stuff. I also love home improvement shows on HGTV.
Sims
AG
captkirk said:

Cool, then it's on every last one of them. I hope every one feasible gets tied to this process and voted out.
Hold on honey, there are people on the internet that are wrong.
fasthorse05
I remember some years ago when the House basically got busted having access to inside information before the rest of the world. I believe the Pubs held the House at the time, and immediately rescinded access to information from businesses before the public.

Within 3-4 weeks, they added the program back with little fanfare. I was livid for about a week, then decided no one else gave a damn.

Obviously, I'm dancing around specifics because I can't remember the exact details, or even which poiticians were involved, but in my mind, the Pubs were in power.

Long story short (too late), does ANYONE pay attention to the BS those *******s pull on the Hill? One of the beautiful things about impeachment was having the freshman Dems on record, and on video, voting to impeach. And now, we won't have video evidence. I'm not even sure Fox would cover this, although OAN probably will.
South Platte
Yawn.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

HowdyTAMU said:

aggiehawg said:

I was raised on them. Even my Grandfather never missed As the World Turns. My Dad watched All My Children during his lunch breaks. Mom never worked so she watched mostly all of them. We only had one TV so those were on after school, including Dark Shadows.

Then my sister became a big Young and the Restless fan when it started in the 70s.

I was in law school during the height of the Luke and Laura General Hospital days.

Even in my first law firm, the TV was tuned to One Life to Live in the lunch room, if I didn't go out to lunch that day.

Just my thing to have the TV on the background while I do other stuff. I also love home improvement shows on HGTV.
I'm the same way but my go to channel is ID Discovery.
1872walker
I believe that the way they voted is immediately public. This just prevents them from stating their vote on camera.
HowdyTAMU
fasthorse05
Me too.

Last night was the one where the Oregon trooper got shot 12 times, and survived.

BTW Hawg, I tried to get involved in soaps at A&M just because I felt left out, since it seemed lilke everyone else watched them. Just couldn't bring myself to get attached!

You know, soaps might have served you well in the court room, since so much of a trial can be theater.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

You know, soaps might have served you well in the court room, since so much of a trial can be theater.
That and Perry Mason.
annie88
AG
Agnzona
jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

The debate demeanor has broken down because there is no common ground. One side is anti freedom, anti business, pro government control of most aspects of life. Until that changes forget about civility.
FriscoKid
AG
Now Hoyer is scared to send it to the Senate also. What a bunch of losers.

backintexas2013
AG
If it's such an easy case why are they so scared.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

Now Hoyer is scared to send it to the Senate also. What a bunch of losers.

I'm sensing a "schiff" here.
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.