Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,729 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

he did not want the president's interference because of his past remarks on race relations.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Wildmen03
AG
Sure seems like Rahm is using his political position to obstruct the justice Jussie has coming to him.

I thought Libs were all against obstruction.

Also the more people that are involved, the harder it is to keep the lie straight. I think there are a whole, WHOLE lot of people involved that just want this to go away.
NE PA Ag
Agnzona said:

I'm trying to say those lines with a heavy Nigerian accent while trying to sound "redneck". I can't get two words in without laughing hysterically.

You may not want to give him the clicks (I would completely understand) but find the Trevor Noah re-enactment and it will complete your thought on how funny it would sound and then some. Really funny stuff. My favorite is the bit about the bleach.
DallasAg 94
4stringAg said:

Has any news media org tracked down the brothers yet and given them air time for their side of the story? All we seem to be seeing is Jussie's attorney.
Yes. They have indicated they have nothing to say.

They have been given their orders.

The police and Grand Jury identified Jussie as the culprit to the hoax. Just before they were supposed to testify, Smollett's lawyer tried to keep them from testifying, in what was called a "Hail Mary." At that point, it was too late for the brothers to alter their testimony.

Additional conversations have been reported between the brothers and Jussie's side. Typical goon fashion, Shut the hell up, you are in way over your head.

NOW... you see Jussie get 16 Felony charges dropped as if they never happened. When that side tells you to keep your mouth shut... you keep it shut. Attempts to get them to talk, since the charges were dropped... video has shown they are not interested in talking.

The police and prosecutors can't go back now and go after the brothers because no jury will convict them, after the police and Grand Jury declaring it had to be a hoax.

This is over.

If you think the Federal case will have legs... it aint gunna happen. No chance. The same organization that attempted a Coup and protected Hillary, is not going to suddenly pursue this.

Knowing Foxx never actually recused herself, even though Michelle Obama's Chief of Staff contacted her...

Those brothers are lucky.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Jussie Smollett's legal team is demanding an apology on the actor's behalf from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson for "for dragging an innocent man's character through the mud."

"It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man's character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough," the statement said.
LINK
GCP12
AG
Every move they make just reinforces my belief that someone on the level of Obama is behind them.

The balls on these people if not...
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Jussie Smollett's legal team is demanding an apology on the actor's behalf from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson for "for dragging an innocent man's character through the mud."

"It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man's character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough," the statement said.
LINK
Considering he's already admitted to using illegal drugs, he better get the hell out of Chicago. CPD will be trailing his ass, even on their own time. He's using a water hose on a yellow jacket nest in the middle of a 100 degree day.
Squadron7
AG
GCP12 said:

Every move they make just reinforces my belief that someone on the level of Obama is behind them.

Jussie is not even as big as was Gary Coleman or the guy who played Erkel and, by himself, simply not worth this kind of heat.

So what is it that must be protected that is worth this kind of heat?
4stringAg
AG
Quote:

In an interview on Thursday, Emanuel - who is furious about the Smollett outcome - said he did not want the president's interference because of his past remarks on race relations.
WTF is that supposed to mean? This entire hoax was the result of a black man attempting to broad brush an entire race of people (whites) and the fact that he layered in the "MAGA" aspect to it means to me that it was clear he wanted everyone to know it was white Trump supporters that did this. So the President has every right to wade into this if he wants to.
4stringAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LINK
This is just more evidence to me that powerful people are into this up to their necks backing this thing up. You don't get this brash and cocky if you just got your client off when they had him dead to rights and your client supposedly "just wants to go back to his normal life". Jussie is damn lucky he got off like he did. Continuing to troll the CPD, the mayor, and the public is not a good way to get this to die.
FTAG 2000
AG
Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

Jussie is not even as big as was Gary Coleman or the guy who played Erkel and, by himself, simply not worth this kind of heat.

I'm still convinced that he was corresponding extensively with Team Kamala, and if his phone records come out showing he staged this so she could trot out her lynching bill and talk about hate crimes in this country so she'd have some political achievement to point at as part of campaign, she'd get destroyed for it.
beanbean
Prognightmare said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LINK
Considering he's already admitted to using illegal drugs, he better get the hell out of Chicago. CPD will be trailing his ass, even on their own time. He's using a water hose on a yellow jacket nest in the middle of a 100 degree day.

C'mon Smollet team....sue! Please sue. But everyone knows damn well they won't. Meaningless posturing.
Squadron7
AG
AG 2000' said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

I'm still convinced that he was corresponding extensively with Team Kamala, and if his phone records come out showing he staged this so she could trot out her lynching bill and talk about hate crimes in this country so she'd have some political achievement to point at as part of campaign, she'd get destroyed for it.

I can imagine a lot of things...but I can't imagine a former prosecutor leaving such a paper trail.

It is my personal belief that Smollett cooked this imbecilic fake attack up on his own and that it wasn't engineered by higher-ups. For two reasons:

1) It wouldn't have been so mind-bendingly poorly conceived and executed.
2) Had it been engineered by higher-ups...but then botched so badly in the execution...people big enough to swoop in and basically take over Law Enforcement and the DA's office in Cook County for this case would have done so much earlier on. What happened yesterday was about the noisiest thing ever.

No, I think Jussie's little pea-brain cooked this up....they were all pulling for him and for it to be true...were pissed when he turned out to be a lying little crap-weasel and were content to let him take the hit for it.

And then....very late in the game....somebody big played a card out of sheer necessity.

Cuterebra
AG
This whole scenario turned out to be a proxy battle between Clinton and Obama. It's like an old Chicago gang turf battle.

Obama's cronies out Chicagoed Clinton's cronies to prove they are the untouchables now.
Ellis Wyatt
Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

I disagree.

These are people who believe black people cannot be racists. They believe true equality means white people have to be repaid for the past the way they believe black people have always been treated. They believe injustice against whites is justice for blacks. They think payback is appropriate and just. And they want to do it "in your face" because they can.

See: Eric Holder's treatment of the New Black Panthers threatening of voters in PA.

And Rahm Emmanuel is in on the scam.

This is fundamental transformation What are you going to do about it?
FTAG 2000
AG
Cuterebra said:

This whole scenario turned out to be a proxy battle between Clinton and Obama. It's like an old Chicago gang turf battle.

Obama's cronies out Chicagoed Clinton's cronies to prove they are the untouchables now.
The bulk of Clinton's campaign team from 2016 is now running Kamala's campaign team.

So I'd adjust those thoughts if I were you.

And I also think the outrage by Rahm and Axelrod is totally staged.
thirdcoast
AG

Time for CPD and all those seeking answers to adopt "times up" and "we won't be silenced".
Agsrback12
They could be playing him. "Help" him get out of the CPD charges may have included him giving all info he had. They wnet through it and destroyed it all, especially the parts that gave up anybody not named Jussie.

What about the mail fraud charges? Good luck kid.
Boo Weekley
Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

Exactly, it's not like this is Jay Z or Lebron or some other high profile liberal "untouchable". This is some guy none of us had even heard of until recently. Obviously he had a selfish interest in this, but there is another element to it...along the lines of someone high up being in on it or privy to it to some degree. Just the way they are burying this and refusing to follow any semblance of standard legal protocol is damning.
Ellis Wyatt
Boo Weekley said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

Exactly, it's not like this is Jay Z or Lebron or some other high profile liberal "untouchable". This is some guy none of us had even heard of until recently. Obviously he had a selfish interest in this, but there is another element to it...along the lines of someone high up being in on it or privy to it to some degree.
Oh, they're definitely in on it. But it's to advance their cause, not because he has anything on them (other than their role in the fraud and cover up).
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Boo Weekley
Squadron7 said:

AG 2000' said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

I can imagine a lot of things...but I can't imagine a former prosecutor leaving such a paper trail.

It is my personal belief that Smollett cooked this imbecilic fake attack up on his own and that it wasn't engineered by higher-ups. For two reasons:

2) Had it been engineered by higher-ups...but then botched so badly in the execution...people big enough to swoop in and basically take over Law Enforcement and the DA's office in Cook County for this case would have done so much earlier on. What happened yesterday was about the noisiest thing ever.

No, I think Jussie's little pea-brain cooked this up....they were all pulling for him and for it to be true...were pissed when he turned out to be a lying little crap-weasel and were content to let him take the hit for it.

And then....very late in the game....somebody big played a card out of sheer necessity.

Can you elaborate? What type of necessity, if not to protect someone very important from being implicated?
ntxVol
Squadron7 said:

AG 2000' said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

That makes sense except I think you may be giving the "higher-ups" more credit than they deserve. KH doesn't really have that many connections in Chicago. Kim Foxx is still pretty much a rookie politician. My guess is Foxx got cold feet after CPD got serious about prosecuting Jussie and Harris had to call in favors from the Obamas to make this thing go away.
Boo Weekley
Ellis Wyatt said:

Boo Weekley said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

Exactly, it's not like this is Jay Z or Lebron or some other high profile liberal "untouchable". This is some guy none of us had even heard of until recently. Obviously he had a selfish interest in this, but there is another element to it...along the lines of someone high up being in on it or privy to it to some degree.
Oh, they're definitely in on it. But it's to advance their cause, not because he has anything on them (other than their role in the fraud and cover up).
EDIT: Nvmd, been a long day
Squadron7
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Squadron7 said:

AG 2000' said:

Squadron7 said:

GCP12 said:

Can you elaborate? What type of necessity, if not to protect someone very important from being implicated?

That I don't know. I just can't figure out why...only now at this late hour...and in the noisiest, stinkiest, most obviously corrupt way...they decided this complete nobody needed to skate.
Boo Weekley
Squadron7 said:

Boo Weekley said:

That I don't know. I just can't figure out why...only now at this late hour...and in the noisiest, stinkiest, most obviously corrupt way...they decided this complete nobody needed to skate.
Yep, stinks like sh**. Such an overly corrupt in-your-face move. My only other theory, which makes no sense is the "fine, if we're gonna just let Trump skate with no charges...F it, let's let Jussie go, it's only fair". Liberals are so BSC there are prob a lot of possibilities.

I know that sounds ridiculous as hell, but most of what they do it out of spite.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Squadron7
AG
I think the chances of Jussie concocting this hoax and then using his New! Black! Gay! Victim! Status! to get closer to Harris on the ground floor of a Presidential run are better than Harris concocting it and casting Jussie in the role.
Ellis Wyatt
Boo Weekley said:

Squadron7 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Yep, stinks like sh**. Such an overly corrupt in-your-face move. My only other theory, which makes no sense is the "fine, if we're gonna just let Trump skate with no charges...F it, let's let Jussie go, it's only fair". Liberals are so BSC there are prob a lot of possibilities.
But it's the race angle, not that Smollett is a nobody. He's a black man, so he's going to get off to show "whitey" what it feels like. And nobody will do anything about it.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7 said:

I think the chances of Jussie concocting this hoax and then using his New! Black! Gay! Victim! Status! to get closer to Harris on the ground floor of a Presidential run are better than Harris concocting it and casting Jussie in the role.
If the idiot, Smollett, wasn't still wearing the "noose" when the police showed up 45 minutes later, he might have had a tad more credibility. Everyone has seen the color of the skin of the higher ups in CPD. I would wager they looked at that and thought,"What kind of a Black man willingly wears a noose for that long? Come on, man!"

thirdcoast
AG
aggiehawg said:

Squadron7 said:

If the idiot, Smollett, wasn't still wearing the "noose" when the police showed up 45 minutes later, he might have had a tad more credibility. Everyone has seen the color of the skin of the higher ups in CPD. I would wager they looked at that and thought,"What kind of a Black man willingly wears a noose for that long? Come on, man!"

I hope we see Jussie costumes for Halloween. I'm sure there are 3 black dudes somewhere ready...

1) bleach stained clothes
2) noose
3) racist crayon drawing in one hand
4) subway sandwich in other hand
5) Rollin with 2 Nigerians in ski masks and red hats
aggiehawg
AG
thirdcoast said:

aggiehawg said:

Squadron7 said:

I hope we see Jussie costumes for Halloween. I'm sure there are 3 black dudes somewhere ready...

1) bleach stained clothes
2) noose
3) racist crayon drawing in one hand
4) subway sandwich in other hand
5) Rollin with 2 Nigerians in ski masks and red hats
I just read your post to The Hubs and he replied, "oh you know that will happen." I said, "And those pictures will wind up in a yearbook and ruin their lives thirty years from now."

His response? "Worth it!"
thirdcoast
AG
ProgN
annie88
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.