Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,739 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Old_Ag_91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Question off the lawyers. He made a false statement that led to two people spending a weekend in jail. Are there any legal ramifications for that?
While I am not entirely fond of lawyers, some of them are pretty cool, and we don't need to off them... yet.
Rocky Rider
AG
We look more like a banana republic every day.
backintexas2013
AG
Crap. Should have drank more coffee
TxAggieBand85
AG
Bag
AG
Nobody is in trouble, we are just looking for further examples of how we, as prosecutors, use our discretion in a way that restores the victim, but causes minimal harm to the defendant in the long term," the missive reads

Uh, who exactly is the ****ing victim here?
Kozmozag
So they didn't give him community service? They gave him credit for past community service? How does that work?
thirdcoast
AG
4stringAg
AG
Kozmozag said:

So they didn't give him community service? They gave him credit for past community service? How does that work?
I read it to mean if you helped an old lady across the street as a cub scout, you too can use that as a get out of jail free card the next time you are arrested for faking a hate crime.
ProgN
DannyDuberstein
AG
LOL
fasthorse05
Bag said:

Nobody is in trouble, we are just looking for further examples of how we, as prosecutors, use our discretion in a way that restores the victim, but causes minimal harm to the defendant in the long term," the missive reads

Uh, who exactly is the ****ing victim here?
The taxpayers!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
ABATTBQ11
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Question for the lawyers. He made a false statement that led to two people spending a weekend in jail. Are there any legal ramifications for that?

Yes. I believe he can be tried for filing a false police report, which is a felony in Illinois.

Oh wait...
Stat Monitor Repairman
Is it me, or is Joe Rogan one of the best long form interviewers in the business?

Seriously.

Someones got some crazy **** they want to talk about, ...go on Rogan. He might not agree with you but he'll let you say your piece and let the audience decide for themselves.
GCP12
AG
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jussie-smolletts-attorney-nigerian-brothers-may-have-been-wearing-whiteface-during-attack/

Quote:

Actor Jussie Smollett's attorney suggested the Osundairo brothers, two Nigerian men who claim Smollett hired them to stage a hate crime, may have been wearing "whiteface" during the incident.
WTF is going on? These people are so brazen. Of course Gurthrie just let's the suggestion slide.
BenFiasco14
AG
I saw a FB rant yesterday from a black person I know essentially saying that white people outraged over the Smollett case are getting a glimpse into how blacks see whites skirting justice every single day.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Tom Doniphon
GCP12 said:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jussie-smolletts-attorney-nigerian-brothers-may-have-been-wearing-whiteface-during-attack/

Quote:

Actor Jussie Smollett's attorney suggested the Osundairo brothers, two Nigerian men who claim Smollett hired them to stage a hate crime, may have been wearing "whiteface" during the incident.
WTF is going on? These people are so brazen. Of course Gurthrie just let's the suggestion slide.

Mercy
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
Now Foxx is admitting that she never actually recused herself
techno-ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I saw a FB rant yesterday from a black person I know essentially saying that white people outraged over the Smollett case are getting a glimpse into how blacks see whites skirting justice every single day.
They said much the same thing when OJ was let off. Basically the message was if a guilty black man goes free, it's OK because all blacks have suffered injustice.

Smollet is the modern day OJ.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Artorias
AG
GCP12 said:

Quote:

Didn't the video of them buying the stuff in the hardware store show them buying ski masks? How does "white face" work if you are wearing a ski mask covering your face?
Tom Doniphon
GCP12 said:

Now Foxx is admitting that she never actually recused herself

A shocking revelation...

I would bet a large sum of money that btch was right in the middle of having him set free at the bequest of the obama household.
Squadron7
AG
Jussie knows something big about somebody really, really big.

Otherwise, this little pimple on the azz, B-lister isn't worth anything close the massive political capital that just got spent on him. He was even a nobody on the show that supposedly makes him a celeb.
FrioAg 00
AG
This points right back at Harris, who is the Obama's pick for POTUS 2020.

It's oretty darn obvious that Obamas (who RUN Chicago) ran the traps on this
beanbean
mugwurt said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

Didn't the video of them buying the stuff in the hardware store show them buying ski masks? How does "white face" work if you are wearing a ski mask covering your face?

Yes, and that was the original story that they had ski masks on. Not sure why they want to change the story now to an even less believable version. Especially since there were a ton of cameras that caught the brothers before and after. Did they have whiteface in those? I'm guessing no.
Prosperdick
AG
mugwurt said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

I want to know how the Nigerians pulled off sounding like white red necks saying "This is MAGA country!!" and "Look, it's that fa**ot from Empire."

This is just so incredibly absurd.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Squadron7 said:

Otherwise, this little pimple on the azz, B-lister isn't worth anything close the massive political capital that just got spent on him. He was even a nobody on the show that supposedly makes him a celeb.

Yeah, that Obama is actually gay??
GCP12
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prosperdick said:

mugwurt said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

I want to know how the Nigerians pulled off sounding like white red necks saying "This is MAGA country!!" and "Look, it's that fa**ot from Empire."

This is just so incredibly absurd.
I'd be pretty confident in my belief that the demographic he described his the assaulters don't even know WTF Empire is...
Agnzona
I'm trying to say those lines with a heavy Nigerian accent while trying to sound "redneck". I can't get two words in without laughing hysterically.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
4stringAg
AG
Squadron7 said:

Exactly. Jussie Smollett alone is less than a B-lister and doesn't have the clout to pull this kind of stuff off. At minimum, he had help from someone who does have clout getting his "get out of jail free" card and even further may have had support from either that same someone or others in planning this hoax.
4stringAg
AG
brucoh said:

mugwurt said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

Yes, and that was the original story that they had ski masks on. Not sure why they want to change the story now to an even less believable version. Especially since there were a ton of cameras that caught the brothers before and after. Did they have whiteface in those? I'm guessing no.
Its being thrown out there by his attorneys because they are getting challenged on why Jussie reported this as two white guys attacking him.
GPaggie10
AG
Rahm Emanuel just announced hes going to sent ole Jussie the bill for the investigation. This should be good!
Nosmo
AG
Quote:

I think I found your answer:

4stringAg
AG
Has any news media org tracked down the brothers yet and given them air time for their side of the story? All we seem to be seeing is Jussie's attorney.
aggiepanic95
AG
from The Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6860957/Chicago-mayor-tells-Trump-sit-one-amid-Jussie-Smollett-fallout.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

Quote:

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has told Trump to 'sit out' the Jussie Smollett fallout after the president called it an' embarrassment to our nation'.
In an interview on Thursday, Emanuel - who is furious about the Smollett outcome - said he did not want the president's interference because of his past remarks on race relations.
He also revealed that he would be sending Smollett a bill to recoup some of the money spent on the investigation into the allegedly staged attack and that the city's lawyers were in the process of totaling up the final cost.
The city's lawyers are still totaling up the amount that was spent but he said on Wednesday that it was be around $150,000, 15 times what Smollett paid.
I think Emanuel was complicit to this entire thing. He is acting angry but is serving as the puppet master to the police department to ensure they don't rock the boat.

I think they want Trump to sit it out bc public opinion is fragile at this moment and they also know it wont go well if the feds begin turning over stones

The $150K will get paid, but not by Hoaxboy...Soros, KH, the Obamas, or someone else will cover the funding
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.