Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,508 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rynning said:

So one thing I still don't get: Did they purposely or accidentally find a place to stage the attack where there were no video cameras? Or did they never stage the attack at all?
The latter. There was no attack, is my take. He scratched his own face, they met him with the rope and an exchange took place.

Was he supposed to have broken ribs, too?
Thinice
All along I've suspected they had the missing 60 seconds and were holding it back.

"Giving him enough rope to hang himself"
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg said:

rynning said:

So one thing I still don't get: Did they purposely or accidentally find a place to stage the attack where there were no video cameras? Or did they never stage the attack at all?
The latter. There was no attack, is my take. He scratched his own face, they met him with the rope and an exchange took place.

IIRC - it was amended to bruised ribs.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
rynning
AG
aggiehawg said:

rynning said:

But if there was no staged attack, why were his two friends there?
backintexas2013
AG
I was wondering if it could get better. It just did.
aggiehawg
AG
rynning said:

aggiehawg said:

rynning said:

But if there was no staged attack, why were his two friends there?
To give him the rope. He couldn't buy it, so he had them buy it. Maybe they brought "the bleach" substance, too.

Maybe the plan was for them to shout at him with epithets and slurs so his friend/manager could hear them? Being from Nigeria, I doubt their accents would have sounded like red neck Americans though.

Guess the lesson here is never trust Nigerians on the internet or do a job correctly? This story is just so deranged and full of holes, hard to tell what the original 'plan' actually was. One thing is clear. They needed a third Nigerian to be the driver.
aggiedata
AG
tbirdspur2010
AG
This. Gets. Better. And. BETTER.

Jussie and Convington within a month of each other? My fake news media cup runneth over!
Cuterebra
AG
EMY92 said:

I hope Chicago goes after him in civil court as well for the cost of the investigation.

I'm sure that the cost of several thousand man hours isn't cheap.

Great idea. I just called Rahm Emanuel. He agrees and he is VERY interested in pursuing all legal options.
Love Gun
But, but....he's a victim!

DallasAg 94
Was one of these guys a Nigerian prince?
Love Gun
Something tells me Jussie was playing Chinese finger cuffs with these two after a night at the bar. It may have turned violent when he didn't agree on who should be the caboose on the man train.
Prosperdick
AG
rynning said:

According to Jussie he looked up from the ground where he was "attacked" and saw the camera but it was pointing the wrong way. I think it was all staged and he found a spot where he could only see one camera and made sure it wasn't pointing in his direction and that's where they made the exchange and I assume half heartedly roughed him up (he probably enjoyed that part).

Now they need to show the brothers sent the letter and that Jussie paid them to do this and if CPD can I don't see how they let him skate, even in Chicago.

Imagine the manhours wasted on this hoax when blacks are getting murdered daily. I pray they make an example out of him to all future SJW hoaxers.
justcallmeharry
S
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-jussie-smollett-police-question-20190216-story.html

"Chicago police want to question 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett after questioning and releasing 2 brothers"

Police sources have said detectives are investigating the possibility that Smollett had the brothers fake the attack around 2 a.m. Jan. 29 in Streeterville. Schmidt has said the brothers have worked with Smollett on "Empire" and use the same gym. Smollett follows the brothers' bodybuilding page on Instagram.

Pressed about speculation that Smollett set up the attack, Schmidt said, "There's still a lot of moving parts to this. I'm not part of Jussie's defense. I'm not part of what's going on with him. I can just tell you that my guys (are) innocent of the charge and they're going home."

Asked about the "new evidence" police mentioned, Schmidt said, "Obviously I had it. Obviously my clients had it. But I think it took a matter of coordination." She would not say what that was.

Schmidt was unavailable for comment Saturday. Chicago criminal defense attorney Michael Monico, who is representing Smollett, declined to comment. Efforts to reach the brothers were unsuccessful."

SIAP

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Prosperdick
AG
Love Gun said:

Something tells me Jussie was playing Chinese finger cuffs with these two after a night at the bar. It may have turned violent when he didn't agree on who should be the caboose on the man train.

Nope, the letter and the purchasing of rope shows this was all premeditated, which makes it that much worse.

At first I thought this was a cheating boyfriend who roughed him up and he quickly made up the MAGA story to deflect...that's bad enough but this ***** had a racist letter mailed to him, return address MAGA with a picture of him in a noose hanging from a tree. That was a week before this "attack." Complete preplanned hoax from day one to help Kamala's Modern day Lynching bill and give some juice to his career where he likely heard he was being written off the show. Probably blamed Trump for that too.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Prosperdick said:

Love Gun said:

Nope, the letter and the purchasing of rope shows this was all premeditated, which makes it that much worse.

At first I thought this was a cheating boyfriend who roughed him up and he quickly made up the MAGA story to deflect...that's bad enough but this ***** had a racist letter mailed to him, return address MAGA with a picture of him in a noose hanging from a tree. That was a week before this "attack." Complete preplanned hoax from day one to help Kamala's Modern day Lynching bill and give some juice to his career where he likely heard he was being written off the show. Probably blamed Trump for that too.

Sounds about right, I hope that racist ***** (Kamala) gets dragged into this as well!!
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

I assume half heartedly roughed him up (he probably enjoyed that part).
Go back and check the photo of his face from the "beating". It looks like fingernail polish or some thick substance that was brushed on to try and make it look like a cut. But no redness or swelling or jagged edge apparent on the "wound" and even what is shown wasn't there two days later when he sang at a paid concert. He's just a crappy actor wearing makeup for a part.

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea poorly planned and executed.

ETA - pics didn't show up until page 26 of this thread:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prosperdick
AG
Curious of Aggiehawg's legal opinion on the letter. I just watched The Firm for probably the 10th time recently and there's the scene where the guy talks to Cruise's character about overbilling and says "you know when they licked the stamp and put the bill in the mailbox it became a federal crime."

Obviously that's just a movie but there was powder in that racist letter sent to Jussie (I think it was crushed Tylenol but doesn't matter) so when the brothers licked those stamps and mailed it to Jussie does this make it a Federal PYITA crime if Jussie paid them to do it. Sorry also just watched Office Space.
74OA
AG
That's a dumb way to get your 15 minutes.
aggielostinETX
AG
Prosperdick said:

Curious of Aggiehawg's legal opinion on the letter. I just watched The Firm for probably the 10th time recently and there's the scene where the guy talks to Cruise's character about overbilling and says "you know when they licked the stamp and put the bill in the mailbox it became a federal crime."

Obviously that's just a movie but there was powder in that racist letter sent to Jussie (I think it was crushed Tylenol but doesn't matter) so when the brothers licked those stamps and mailed it to Jussie does this make it a Federal PYITA crime if Jussie paid them to do it. Sorry also just watched Office Space.
10 years a pop
Prosperdick
AG
Deats said:

Prosperdick said:

10 years a pop

They would definitely write him out of the show.
aggiehawg
AG
Prosperdick said:

Stamps are no longer licked nor are many envelopes, for that matter. No DNA but partial fingerprints are a possibility.

So you are asking if mail fraud is still punishable as a federal offense? Yes. Add on making a threat to harm someone and also is a yes. Many ways to mess up even when a criminal is trying to commit a crime. A hoax crime? They aren't that smart.

Reminds me of this clip from an 1980s movie:

(Removed:11023A)
AG
CNN just announced that their sources stated that the actor paid the two Nigerian friends to be part of this hoax!!

That's from freaking CNN

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
aggielostinETX
AG
They rolled faster than a fat kid chasing a donut downhill.
CanyonAg77
AG
Love Gun said:

Something tells me Jussie was playing Chinese finger cuffs
Between TexAgs and Urban Dictionary, I learn new vocabulary every day.

Not that I want to, necessarily.
APHIS AG
andyv94 said:

CNN just announced that their sources stated that the actor paid the two Nigerian friends to be part of this hoax!!

That's from freaking CNN

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
If CNN reports this, he is toast!!!!
JCA1
AG
My guess is he called them and confirmed that tonight is the night and then they planted the rope for him to pick up at a designated spot. That makes the most sense based on what we know. Him redacting his phone, them on video leaving the area 20 minutes before he claims he was attacked. Doubt he actually encountered them that night. That allows him to abort if he comes across anyone and prevents someone from potentially catching them in the act of roughing him up.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

Prosperdick said:

Stamps are no longer licked nor are many envelopes, for that matter. No DNA but partial fingerprints are a possibility.

So you are asking if mail fraud is still punishable as a federal offense? Yes. Add on making a threat to harm someone and also is a yes. Many ways to mess up even when a criminal is trying to commit a crime. A hoax crime? They aren't that smart.

Reminds me of this clip from an 1980s movie:

I read they took a book of stamps from the brother's apartment and someone speculated they could match the stamps to the original booklet, some micro analysis process, who knows if true. If the brothers rolled on him and testify Jussie asked them to mail the hate letter would that be enough?
Prosperdick
AG
JCA1 said:

My guess is he called them and confirmed that tonight is the night and then they planted the rope for him to pick up at a designated spot. That makes the most sense based on what we know. Him redacting his phone, them on video leaving the area 20 minutes before he claims he was attacked. Doubt he actually encountered them that night. That allows him to abort if he comes across anyone and prevents someone from potentially catching them in the act of roughing him up.

I'm curious when the Nigerians purchased their plane tickets to Nigeria. Remember they left for Nigeria the night of the attack...if they purchased those tickets a week in advance that's very damning.
Agnzona
I like how CNN talks about "new evidence" there was nothing new about it. It was an obvious lie to anyone but a brain dead liberal.......oh never mind.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
The Fall Guy
AG
Everybody please spread this all over social media because liberals won't
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I read they took a book of stamps from the brother's apartment and someone speculated they could match the stamps to the original booklet, some micro analysis process, who knows if true. If the brothers rolled on him and testify Jussie asked them to mail the hate letter would that be enough?
If the prints or other environmental, fiber evidence etc, match, yes there is a case. If they turn state's evidence and get immunity or a much lesser charge, Jussie has a big problem.

Might be why he hired the big time criminal defense lawyer that he did.
Prosperdick
AG
Agnzona said:

I like how CNN talks about "new evidence" there was nothing new about it. It was an obvious lie to anyone but a brain dead liberal.......oh never mind.

Not one mention of "this is MAGA country" in the CNN piece...pathetic...own it ALL you liberal pieces of *****
Prosperdick
AG
I bet Jussie can't hand over his phone now, after reading all the news today I'm sure he threw it against the wall....poor baby.
FrontPorchAg
Stealing 'murican jobs
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.