Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,415 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobbranco
AG
Embolden your guys.
Verne Lundquist
AG
"Black Twitter" is lit right now y'all
johnnyblaze36
AG
captkirk said:

backintexas2013 said:

I don't want to go back but what celebrities and politicians supported this ass hat.
Damn near all the usual suspects
Here's one in particular of note with over 143K likes and 32K retweets.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
justcallmeharry
S
Senator Cory Booker is going to have back out of his previous position on this.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
powerbelly
AG
justcallmeharry said:

No he won't. No one is going to hold him accountable.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BallerStaf2003
AG
powerbelly said:

justcallmeharry said:

No he won't. No one is going to hold him accountable.

Trump also said the attack was horrible and disgusting,
Not just democrats.

This is good news, bc he will at least have the balls to call
him a liar.
Verne Lundquist
AG
C@LAg said:

Verne Lundquist said:

"Black Twitter" is lit right now y'all
links, please

The rest have too many n words
Mr. White
Soon:

"Police sure are working overtime to hunt down people involved in a victimless crime (false report). Mmmhmmm...."
johnnyblaze36
AG
This whole thread is fantastic if you click on it.

BallerStaf2003
AG
This!

4stringAg
AG
It would be epic to have this connect back to Kamala and Spartacus who were pushing the anti lynching bill.
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

It feels impossible to not feel this way now with the president and Vice President Mike Pence, who wishes I couldn't be married. Let's just be clear: The vice president of America wishes I didn't have the love with my wife. He wanted to ban that in Indiana. He believes in conversion therapy. He has hurt LGBTQ people so badly as the governor of Indiana, and I think the thing that we need to know and I hope my show "Gaycation" did this in terms of connecting the dots in terms of what happened the other day to Jussie. I don't know him personally. I send all of my love. Connect the dots. This is what happens if you are in a position of power and you hate people and you want to cause suffering to them you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering, what do you think is going to happen?
Here is Ellen Page virtue signaling on Colbert last week, I wonder if she will retract her rant....yeah right.
BassCowboy33

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
SesameRAB2008
AG
I'm withholding judgment for now, but I've had serious issues with the story since day 1. I think we will have a definitive answer on whether this was a hoax by late tomorrow.
agent-maroon
AG
SesameRAB2008 said:

I'm withholding judgment for now, but I've had serious issues with the story since day 1. I think we will have a definitive answer on whether this was a hoax by late tomorrow.

Amazing. Do you have a newsletter that I could subscribe to?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
SesameRAB2008 said:

Weapons Grade Credulity.
SesameRAB2008
AG
I am serious. I have my own strong belief on what happened, (this was a hoax/staged) and I suspect that'll be proven true in short order. But I hate when people make an unequivocal judgment before all facts come out.
BallerStaf2003
AG
SesameRAB2008 said:

I am serious. I have my own strong belief on what happened, (this was a hoax/staged) and I suspect that'll be proven true in short order. But I hate when people make an unequivocal judgment before all facts come out.

I said the same thing two weeks ago...

Then I saw he barely had a scratch under his eye, and the lack of cooperation with the cops, and the subway sandwich deal....

At this point how much more do you need?
cr06gis
AG
The 2 people "of interest" are black. Atleast one had a previous relationship with the "victim" as an extra on Empire.

If anyone is still holding out judgement whether Smollett's story is true is in denial.
SesameRAB2008
AG
I'm waiting on the police to release their reports.

I finished defending a person accused of some very heinous offenses last year. The local media and circus of public opinion painted this person as guilty as Hell. The investigation and internal reports they couldn't see painted a very different picture.

Ultimately they were vindicated, and there was barely a whimper from anyone about the dismissal and discovery of the truth. I'd like to give everyone that same benefit of the doubt, no matter which side of a controversy they're on.
agent-maroon
AG
You're an attorney?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SesameRAB2008
AG
Yes. Criminal defense.
agent-maroon
AG
37 pages and two weeks of literally everybody on Forum 16 calling BS on this story and you are withholding judgement until tomorrow. Well alrighty then...
Prosperdick
AG
SesameRAB2008 said:

Yes. Criminal defense.

-15 degrees, victim had relationship with senator Harris who introduced a modern lynching bill last year that went nowhere, he claimed two white racist homophobes recognized him in the middle of the night and just happened to be carrying rope and bleach (which freezes well above the stated temperature) and shouted "this is MAGA country" in one of the most liberal parts of one of the most liberal cities in all of America. Oh and throughout this assault he held onto his Subway sandwich and refused to handover his phone, a critical item as he claimed he was speaking to his manager during the attack. An attack, mind you, that happened during the only 60 second interval the cops couldn't track Jussie via video footage.

You're withholding judgement...damn son, Cosby could have used you on his jury.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Seems like Jussie is having a bad Valentines.
Dro07
AG
Oh my
tbirdspur2010
AG
This is amazing.
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.