Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,504 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Agsrback12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You know how often this type of thing happened all the time back before Twitter?

Social media has its good sides too.
Rapier108
I wonder how long until this starts trending on Twitter.

Would not be surprised if it never does because Twitter decides to bury it.

Edit: Just started trending.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
GCP12
AG
I recommend reading the Twitter thread. There's a lot more
black_hat_ag
Ol juicey boy finished fam. Time to gas light the twit bots.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
FJB
AG
Once again, racism on full display by minorities. Rascism is alive and well, but it isn't as simple as some want to believe. Sad.
Who is John Galt?

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Police took bleach,
Is that even worth mentioning? You're going to find bleach in almost any home.
bobbranco
AG
GCP12 said:

I recommend reading the Twitter thread. There's a lot more
Same ol' same ol' claimed upthread.
GCP12
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
yeah that person is just peppering every single condemnation of the "racist and homophobic act" Well done.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
maybe it was in a specific bottle seen on video?
maybe it can be tested to match the type used?
fingerprints?

several reasons
black_hat_ag
The cops slow played their hand. They may have tons of other video and pics that we don't know about.
MooreTrucker
AG
wannaggie said:

If the guy on the right is white, I'll donate $50 to the SPLC.

That's some old-school Jackson 5 era body posture. Dude is basically in the beginning step of choreography from "Uptown Funk".

FIFY
oneeyedag
Jared is ready to deliver jussie his footlong!
bobbranco
AG
Poor Jussie he's so misunderstood.
who?mikejones
AG
Oops
justcallmeharry
S
This story will take time to unfold.

https://abc13.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

"Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."

The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them they determine if the two people played any role in the assault from those homes.

Chicago police said they "cannot confirm any of those reports." No charges have been filed.

Earlier, police said the two persons of interest are not suspects and have not been charged. Investigators are only talking with them at this time. The two were picked up Wednesday night at O'Hare International Airport, police said."
ETA:
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/14/jussie-smollett-attack-police-questioning-persons-of-interest-empire-actor/

"3:30 PM PT -- Police raided the home of the 2 men who cops picked up at the O'Hare Airport Wednesday night ... this according to WBBM TV reporter Charlie De Mar, who says he spoke to the family of the 2 men. Both men are Nigerian and were extras on "Empire." Based on what the cops have already said, it appears these are the same men who were captured on the surveillance video."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
johnnyblaze36
AG
It's time to write Jussie out of a free society for two years minimum.

And to think this news is released on the same day as his bs interview with Robin Roberts. It all seems like a fictional tv episode.
GCP12
AG
black_hat_ag
johnnyblaze36 said:

It's time to write Jussie out of a free society for two years minimum.

And to think this news is released on the same day as his bs interview with Robin Roberts. It all seems like a fictional tv episode.

Police needed juice to bury himself a little deeper into his hole. Remember what they are dealing with. Black. Gay. Chicago. CPD has to play this hand just right.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Some hilarious responses to this.

GCP12
AG
Idk if CNN has access to Twitter, but Erin Burnett is now devoting an entire segment to Trump's physical. He's obese now and he is taking more cholesterol medicine. Hard hitting journalism from Ms Burnett
black_hat_ag
Story is now the headline on drudge.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
tsuag10
AG
C@LAg said:

He is about to receive a kind of pounding he is not used to.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
bobbranco
AG
GCP12 said:

Idk if CNN has access to Twitter, but Erin Burnett is now devoting an entire segment to Trump's physical. He's obese now and he is taking more cholesterol medicine. Hard hitting journalism from Ms Burnett
Erin was sane on CNBC.

CNN drives newsreaders crazy?
Science Denier
AG
Was it a staged hit, or did this dudes two gay lovers have a lovers spat? Did this dude come up with his TDS story to protect them? They were leaving the country, probably not because they staged something.
johnnyblaze36
AG
After watching this I just realized that he was being written out for being a terrible actor.

Emotional Support Cobra
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
A. Solzhenitsyn
So many people on Twitter screeching "omg I hope this isn't true!"

Which of course translates directly to "I hope he actually was beaten up by white Trump supporters for being a gay black man!"
Bunk Moreland
If there was ever a proper news story for this gif... This is it

Rapier108
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

So many people on Twitter screeching "omg I hope this isn't true!"

Which of course translates directly to "I hope he actually was beaten up by white Trump supporters for being a gay black man!"
They miss the fact that ABC, CBS, etc. would not dare report this until they had all confirmed it from multiple, independent sources.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

He should double down and fake his suicide - then Trump will be blamed for creating the environment that led to faking hate crimes and killing yourself because of the toxic environment that doesn't support how you feel about the way things are.

edit - better???
usmcbrooks
C@LAg said:

He is about to receive a kind of pounding he is not used to.
FIFY
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.