Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,410 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kind of fitting that Rahm would be at the center of this injustice.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Plus, wouldn't there be a bottle of bleach lying around on the ground near the attack? Unless of course they took it with them to use on their next victim.
Would also be a puddle or some amount of frozen bleach on the sidewalk as well. Probably still there given the sub-Antarctic temps they've had there the last couple of days.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tbirdspur2010
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Plus, wouldn't there be a bottle of bleach lying around on the ground near the attack? Unless of course they took it with them to use on their next victim.
Would also be a puddle or some amount of frozen bleach on the sidewalk as well. Probably still there given the sub-Antarctic temps they've had there the last couple of days.
Good point.
CanyonAg77
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Still waiting to see effects from the bleach on his skin, or at minimum, his clothes. At those temps, he had to be fully dressed, so bleach had to have ruined something he wore.

Unless he was nekkid*.

* According to the late humorist Lewis Grizzard, "naked" is when you don't have any clothes on. "Nekkid" is when you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something.
BallerStaf2003
AG
[READ THE EDIT ABOVE. ENJOY YOUR BREAK AS WELL. -STAFF]
IrishTxAggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I already explained what I said and what I meant.

You took it out of context and lied, and all your troll friends are loving it.

This is why this board is a joke now.

Well stay the hell off of it then...No one is forcing you to click.

You're so tough on Texags bro. Really an enforcer.

Where was the tough talk? What was intimidating about it? I'm sorry, did my keyboard hurt your feels?
ABATTBQ11
AG
If there are so many cameras around, why not find those that would have this guy going back to his apartment and trace his steps backwards? I feel like you could easily tell if his story was true.
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm not reading 14 pages on this, just want to chime in here to LOL at anyone who believes one ounce of this hoax is real
Strategy
AG
I'm Asian. If whitey was so bad I guess he would be bad to everyone else besides black man.

Oh well I will keep getting rich with my Asian privilege.

Don't wear your shoes in my house bitz.
agent-maroon
AG
Remember when all those drunk backwoods pig farmers were being abducted by space aliens and subjected to anal probings before they were released back on their home turf? This has the same kind of vibe updated to the 2019 gay black TDS urban version. At least the pig farmers came up with a somewhat more plausible story...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Credible Source
AG
RebelgentlemenE2 said:

I'm Asian. If whitey was so bad I guess he would be bad to everyone else besides black man.

Oh well I will keep getting rich with my Asian privilege.

Don't wear your shoes in my house bitz.

Asians destroy the leftist narratives, and I think they should speak out more. I have a feeling they will be next on the SJW boogeyman list though.
NE PA Ag
CanyonAg77 said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Still waiting to see effects from the bleach on his skin, or at minimum, his clothes. At those temps, he had to be fully dressed, so bleach had to have ruined something he wore.

Unless he was nekkid*.

* According to the late humorist Lewis Grizzard, "naked" is when you don't have any clothes on. "Nekkid" is when you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something.

No kidding. A few drops of bleach is all it would take to cause very visible damage to colored fabric. It was supposedly poured on him, wasn't it?
johnnyblaze36
AG
SIAP. There needs to be bi-partisan legislation that hands out a minimum of two years in prison for perpetuating fake "hate crimes" and it needs to be signed into law by Monday.

IrishTxAggie
AG
He'll look like Michael Jackson in no time!!
NE PA Ag
IrishTxAggie said:

He'll look like Michael Jackson in no time!!

That nose though, or 2 face holes really.
tbirdspur2010
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

SIAP. There needs to be bi-partisan legislation that hands out a minimum of two years in prison for perpetuating fake "hate crimes" and it needs to be signed into law by Monday.

White people and their damn ***shuffles deck***

....time traveling hate crimes.
tbirdspur2010
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Quote:

These folks aren't my buddies

Corps thing. I only call those who shared my class year in my outfit my "buddies."
FriscoKid
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Squadron7
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Make Galifrey Great Again.
captkirk
AG
Clob94 said:

Since the rhetoric isn't solving the case, let's turn to science? How bout Dat?

Bleach freezes at about 18 degrees F.

According to weather reports it was well below zero. This means that the perps would have had to been outside NOT long enough for the bleach to freeze.

So if they had bleach outside for any extended period of time, obviously the bleach is frozen.

Which means they had to have come outside with said bleach in a relatively close area to where the attack happened. It would also stand to reason that they would return to the place the came from (home).

In this photo, I see nobody carrying a jug of bleach. So if they dropped it, the bleach should have been somewhere near the attack point.
Bleach is getting expensive
TRADUCTOR
BallerStaf2003 said:

Have y'all seen this?

Still withholding judgment.

Can't see chit, better not have been a bubble filled with info you found in your bubble.
'Witholding' however is promising word, cause if this was your filtered info posted; certainly you have reached the 1st awareness level. Good job, almost a self acknowledement of being trapped.
You CAN, with continued progress, eventually expand your bubble to a point trapping all the haters within. This level can be reached offering opportunities of entertainment with the trapped encompassed unaware in YOUR now comfortably sized filter bubble.

maybe.
Chickenhawk
Nm.
Aston04
AG
The fact the Chicago police department, of all agencies, is devoting tremendous resources to this most likely bs claim is a joke.

How about all the Black kids murdered since last summer? Do they not count if the white man wasn't alleged to do it?
Prosperdick
AG
Aston04 said:

The fact the Chicago police department, of all agencies, is devoting tremendous resources to this most likely bs claim is a joke.

How about all the Black kids murdered since last summer? Do they not count if the white man wasn't alleged to do it?

Are you kidding, this is their great white whale (and a racist MAGA loving one at that).
YouBet
AG
This thread got away from me so have not read any of it nor read anything about the story other than the OPs post.

I'm going to guess this has turned out to be fake news or greatly exaggerated to the point of being misreported by the media....again.

Am I right?
Post removed:
by user
Sid Farkas
AG
Pure hypothetical here...

If I was a famous black gay actor...and I got injured during a bout of rough random hookup sex...enough to need medical attention...would it be better to lie about how it happened rather than face embarrassing, possibly career-damaging publicity?

Just asking.
Bobcat06
AG
Aston04 said:

Are you kidding?

The reason why murder is so high in Chicago is that every time they enforce the law, some race agitator starts the narrative that "racist police are oppressing minorities" and race riots ensue.

The Chicago PD's focus on this BS claim is to poke enough holes in it that Smollett confesses that he made it up or the event was exaggerated. Ignoring this would only stoke the race aggitators.
BassCowboy33
I believe some of his tweets have already been posted, but if you want the best source following this story, it has to be ABC7's Rob Elgas.

Summary of Jussie Smollett investigation
Wildmen03
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

We need to find these two and lock them up! Find anyone matching their descriptions and bring them in for questioning!

Prosperdick
AG
You can't even tell the race of those two dudes but if I had to guess I'd say black.

What's sad is those two innocent guys probably have seen these photos now and are like "what the f---, should we say something?" They think it over for about 2 seconds and both violently shake their heads no.
A is A
AG
He won't turn over his phone?

He said he was on the phone with his manager during the attack. A simple for record check can prove all that.

Plus, after the "attack" he walked, with the rope around his neck to his apartment and THEN called the cops.

Yeah....Im skeptical.
Post removed:
by user
Prosperdick
AG
nutmegger_aggie said:

He said he was on the phone with his manager during the attack. A simple for record check can prove all that.

Plus, after the "attack" he walked, with the rope around his neck to his apartment and THEN called the cops.

Yeah....Im skeptical.
I bet somebody cracks, either the publicist/manager or actor but this sounds like a bad hookup gone bad and trying to get ahead of bad publicity with this fanciful tale of MAGA mustache twirling villains. That scenario is 10,000 times more plausible than the one presented.
tylercsbn9
AG
nutmegger_aggie said:

Yeah....Im skeptical.

Not only that

But if his manager was on the phone and heard the attack why didn't he call the cops immediately? Why'd he wait until 40 minutes after?
First Page Last Page
Page 14 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.