Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,234 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
third coast.. said:

Deats said:

I think he meant Dallas82
Indeed, sorry for the confusion Dallas ag 94.
**Shew**

But, I do prefer my crow with a side of BBQ sauce...
DallasAg 94
Getting hot...

BallerStaf2003
AG

Have y'all seen this?

Still withholding judgment.
Icecream_Ag
S
BallerStaf2003 said:

Have y'all seen this?

Still withholding judgment.
wow that headline is so far from what was actually said.
Agnzona
On the NBC news tonight they said Chicago police have looked at numerous security videos and identified persons of interest. Nothing about the attack on video or arrest coming soon. If that is the same Chicago police statement your media source is lying.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
BallerStaf2003
AG

This Chicago reporter seems to be pretty clued into what's going on. No footage of actual assault.

Has their been pics of the guy himself? Is he pretty messed up?
DallasAg 94
I did see that and then went to the actual source.

HTH:

Agnzona
Baller, still believe the NY Daily News?
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Maroon Dawn
AG
Agnzona said:

He is withholding judgement!

....in the form of desperately hoping a black gay liberal isn't lying for publicity like he clearly is
BallerStaf2003
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Agnzona said:

....in the form of desperately hoping a black gay liberal isn't lying for publicity like he clearly is

Do y'all always have to be such jerks? I have said from the beginning I'm waiting. I'm not hoping for anything. If he's lying he should get destroyed.
DallasAg 94
BallerStaf2003 said:

This Chicago reporter seems to be pretty clued into what's going on. No footage of actual assault.

Has their been pics of the guy himself? Is he pretty messed up?
The Chicago reporter is parroting what was tweeted by the CFD.

Their who?

Jussie? Yes. There has been a single photo released of him in what I presume is the ER hospital bed, and his eyes look swollen and has a scratch under his right eye.
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It lays the scenario out nicely. He went back to his Apartment (not hotel), and his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.
I'm sorry but that's just weird as hell to me.

No kidding. Any guy has a noose around his neck, that's coming off ASAP. A black guy, twice as ASAP
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.
Am I the only one that is at least a little suspicious ???
Credible Source
AG
Man, hate to admit it, but this seems legit. It easy to picture two white guys hanging out, still fuming about that random black acter coming out as gay four years ago. Their rage boils over, so they devise a plan. "We're gonna beat that guy up, on account of his gayness and blackness. First, let's mail him letters that look like props from an 80's horror movie, to let him know our intentions. Except we aren't gonna kill him. Just beat him up. We'll bring some bleach, and a noose, and ski masks, and just follow this guy around 24 hours a day until we finally get him walking alone at night. Then of course, punch and kick some, pour out the bleach, and put a noose on him but don't hurt him with it. Once he's good and hate crimed, and it's time for us to flee the scene, we'll let him know we support the president and he does in fact stand for everything CNN says he does. That'll show him not be gay and black."
DallasAg 94
BallerStaf2003 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Agnzona said:

Do y'all always have to be such jerks? I have said from the beginning I'm waiting. I'm not hoping for anything. If he's lying he should get destroyed.
And while you are withholding judgment... Trump and his supporters are getting roasted on Social Media. The flames of hatred and discontent towards him continue to get fanned... and we all have a pretty good idea, this is likely fake.

And when all is disclosed, if we find out it was fake, they will all just say, "Well, it is still his fault and MAGA supporters are racist homophobes, so it was justified."

And 6 months from now, people will look back at this incident and believe it was true and Trump (and his supporters) is (are) a racist homophobe.
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It lays the scenario out nicely. He went back to his Apartment (not hotel), and his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.

No kidding. Any guy has a noose around his neck, that's coming off ASAP. A black guy, twice as ASAP
Or a woman for that matter. Wouldn't the ER docs have removed it? They generally take most of a crime victim's clothes off and bag them for the cops.
DallasAg 94
Carl Hungus said:

Man, hate to admit it, but this seems legit. It easy to picture two white guys hanging out, still fuming about that random black acter coming out as gay four years ago. Their rage boils over, so they devise a plan. "We're gonna beat that guy up, on account of his gayness and blackness. First, let's mail him letters that look like props from an 80's horror movie, to let him know our intentions. Except we aren't gonna kill him. Jut beat him up. We'll bring some bleach, and a noose, and ski masks, and just follow this guy around 24 hours a day until we finally get him walking alone at night. Then of course, punch and kick some, pour out the bleach, and put a noose on him but don't hurt him with it. Once he's good and hate crimed, and it's time for us to flee the scene, we'll let him know we support the president and he does in fact stand for everything CNN says he does. That'll show him not be gay and black."
... and we'll make sure we attack him in the shadows where all the surveillance cameras can't see us.

Totally legit.
DallasAg 94
aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Or a woman for that matter. Wouldn't the ER docs have removed it? They generally take most of a crime victim's clothes off and bag them for the cops.
He may actually still have it around his neck. No mention it was taken off.

I'm surprised the cops didn't take it as evidence and swab it for DNA.
BadMoonRisin
AG

Ruh roh
IrishTxAggie
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Ruh roh

Did they ever stop looking ridiculous?
jac4
AG
Absolutely correct. There will be no retraction of this story, no correction. This will be added, deceitfully, to the presumed list of Trump supporter hate crimes.

Because there is a drastic under supply of hate crime that fit the left's narrative, they are happy to create more to keep the conversation going. Stuff like this is what got Trump elected.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe the two dudes took his scarf and he needed the noose to keep his neck warm on another cold windy Chicago night.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Kozmozag
I'm Thinking Jussie was projecting with the first line of that tweet at Trump. I think he has heard that somewhere.
Captn_Ag05
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Ruh roh

Did they ever stop looking ridiculous?

Just went to his Insta and the video is there...
texsn95
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Agnzona said:

BallerStaf2003
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Did they find the noose when he was found or went to the hospital?
dreyOO
Never heard of this dude before. Is he really recognizable? That is probably the biggest stretch for me. Some random actor being targeted...unless he knows the accused.
DallasAg 94
BallerStaf2003 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Did they find the noose when he was found or went to the hospital?
I quoted the AP, IIRC. They said Jussie had been at his apartment for 40 mins, when the police arrived. His publicist was already there and the noose was still around his neck, when the police had arrived. 40 mins after he got back to his Apartment.

No mention how long it was between the attack and his arrival back at his apartment.

Cops recommended he go to the hospital, and he went, I'm guessing after the cops had interviewed him at his apartment.
jt2hunt
AG
Do You believe the assault happened the way the actor described?
BallerStaf2003
AG
jt2hunt said:

I'm leaning no but as we all know we don't have enough information.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

jt2hunt said:

I'm leaning no but as we all know we don't have enough information.

"Sometimes the shoe does fit..."
Prosperdick
AG
I just hope they don't put out surveillance photos of potential suspects or we might have a legit lynching of likely innocent bystanders.

Now if they are carrying bleach and a noose that's a different story although I highly doubt it.

This really does come off as a bad writer's fan fiction of what the evil Trump supporters would act like and do. In other words, it's preposturous.
Wildmen03
AG
Quote:

The images of the two potential persons of interest show them walking in the general area of where Smollett is.

Translation: We finally found security footage of white people walking around that late at night. They were 6 blocks away at the time of the incident, but they're white, so they're the suspects.

Stand by for their photos to be posted and their lives ruined.
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.