Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,235 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
tbirdspur2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Hahaha, this guy had to go back to 1990 and 1992 to find these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Anderson

That's what it looks like when leftists grasp at straws.

It ain't pretty.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Hahaha, this guy had to go back to 1990 and 1992 to find these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Anderson

Still Trumps fault.
Urban Ag
AG
This even happened at my high school in 91 or 92 (can't remember).

Mixed race family (white/black) moved in to the community. The brother was always in some kind of trouble, mostly with pot IIRC. The sister was two years below me and was probably really struggling with moving in to a community that was probably 90% white and less than 1% AA. Anyway, one Monday morning, everyone starts coming in to school and they find spray painted in the parking lot "KKK - Go Home Rachel - KKK". It ends up making freakin CNN within a couple of days.

Weeks go by and no one has a clue who did it and she finally fesses up. Lot less malicious than some of the stuff that happens now a days, it was cry for help executed terribly. Still.
wannaggie
titan said:

CanyonAg77 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.
This is literally the only place I've seen that story.

UPDATE BELOW
Went digging through the Google. About a dozen reported assaults, two of which the Dallas PD classed as hate crimes. No arrests that I found. A few of the cases popped up after someone else went public, and others said "me too, I just didn't report it".
"A dozen" ? --- well that would at least support what gave Ballerstaf that impression. I don't remember that many. But I do remember the Morning News giving it a bit of attention. It seemed to go away quickly though -- like other areas in Texas, many are armed and it can dangerous to pick fights.
That crime wave wasn't "hate" crimes, directly. It was a series of muggings in a historically very sketchy part of town, where the criminal intent was to commit robbery.

The gay neighborhood is seen as a soft target for personal robbery because every night of the week it reliably produces drunk single men and women stumbling back to their cars and condos in dark unpopulated streets, possibly while looking down at their phone apps to see who's hitting them up. And yes, no doubt also seen as a soft target because of the perception that gay men would be weak and too afraid to fight back. For many social-development reasons this is probably true. Gay boys in the 6th-10th grade range are more likely to self-select out of sports and physical activities because they're especially embarrassed about being in the locker room, they're afraid their lack of "bro talk" about girls will out them, they're afraid that the rate of bullying will be higher among athletes, etc. And as everyone knows, in crisis mode people default down to their level of crisis experience. A 46 year old gay guy with no experience in physical contact/confrontation has no experience to fall back on. A 46 year old man who played middle linebacker from pee wee football up through graduation, and then played all the time with buddies or in intramurals in his 20s, doesn't have to be some Chuck Norris badass to at least react in a way to decrease the injury he receives or even chase off an attacker.

But the biggest issue is still just the neighborhood itself -- a mugger can sit in a car on a dark part of the street, and have a good 2-3 hours of "hunting" to wait for the exact right target, and in a nightlife-intense area, you WILL eventually see someone by themselves, visibly distracted, slow-moving, during an interval when no one else is coming. The initial surprise puts the victim into panic/submission mode and gives you all the power, you only need 15-30 seconds with a bat to cause enough pain they're totally incapacitated, curled up on the ground, you grab their wallet/jewelry/phone, and away you go.

DallasAg 94
wannaggie said:

That crime wave wasn't "hate" crimes, directly. It was a series of muggings in a historically very sketchy part of town, where the criminal intent was to commit robbery.

The gay neighborhood is seen as a soft target for personal robbery because every night of the week it reliably produces drunk single men and women stumbling back to their cars and condos in dark unpopulated streets, possibly while looking down at their phone apps to see who's hitting them up. And yes, no doubt also seen as a soft target because of the perception that gay men would be weak and too afraid to fight back. For many social-development reasons this is probably true. Gay boys in the 6th-10th grade range are more likely to self-select out of sports and physical activities because they're especially embarrassed about being in the locker room, they're afraid their lack of "bro talk" about girls will out them, they're afraid that the rate of bullying will be higher among athletes, etc. And as everyone knows, in crisis mode people default down to their level of crisis experience. A 46 year old gay guy with no experience in physical contact/confrontation has no experience to fall back on. A 46 year old man who played middle linebacker from pee wee football up through graduation, and then played all the time with buddies or in intramurals in his 20s, doesn't have to be some Chuck Norris badass to at least react in a way to decrease the injury he receives or even chase off an attacker.

But the biggest issue is still just the neighborhood itself -- a mugger can sit in a car on a dark part of the street, and have a good 2-3 hours of "hunting" to wait for the exact right target, and in a nightlife-intense area, you WILL eventually see someone by themselves, visibly distracted, slow-moving, during an interval when no one else is coming. The initial surprise puts the victim into panic/submission mode and gives you all the power, you only need 15-30 seconds with a bat to cause enough pain they're totally incapacitated, curled up on the ground, you grab their wallet/jewelry/phone, and away you go.
**Spreadsheet updated**

I'll be sure to keep this post in mind, if the muggings resume. Might be something in there for the authorities to consider.
tbirdspur2010
Boo Weekley

Quote:

Publicly inconsolable about the fact that racism continues, these activists seem privately terrified that it has abated.
Quote:

Dinesh D'Souza

This old quote seems more and more relevant and accurate by the day.
Ag with kids
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

The "banana in the tailpipe trick" might take on a whole new meaning here...
You can turn off signatures, btw
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
who knew Eddie Murphy was a racist?!?!?!?
Wildmen03
AG
http://50statereport.com/police-say-there-is-no-evidence-of-black-actors-claim-he-was-attacked-by-a-gang-of-maga-supporters/

Don't know the validity of the website, but it seems halfway put together well.

Quote:

Chicago Police Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi then issued a statement.

"Tonight #ChicagoPolice detectives expanded the search area for cameras to be able to provide photos of the alleged assailants in this attack. Thus far, no video of the alleged assailants or a vehicle has been discovered but we are continuing to broaden our search," he said.
Quote:

Chicago police tell CBS News that they don't yet physical evidence proving the crime happened, but police have not said the claims are untrue," he said.

Urban Ag
AG
let me translate that for everyone:

Chicago police are going to expend an enormous amount of resources and tax payer money over an alleged crime that seems really suspect across the board, and in which "victim" was not severely injured, in order to, weeks later, state "we've expended every resource at our disposal and have not found any evidence of who the attackers were" and then hope and pray it's enough to keep democrats from rioting.
Charpie
AG
The Ashley Todd thing unfolded over texags. A fellow TA'er took her to the hospital. He was fooled. She was an attention hoar
Prosperdick
AG
Wildmen03 said:

http://50statereport.com/police-say-there-is-no-evidence-of-black-actors-claim-he-was-attacked-by-a-gang-of-maga-supporters/

Don't know the validity of the website, but it seems halfway put together well.

Quote:

Chicago police tell CBS News that they don't yet physical evidence proving the crime happened, but police have not said the claims are untrue," he said.

We hear this from the libs about the dossier all the time.
BassCowboy33
Journalist here. The media seem hesitant to jump deep into this one given recent events. Forgive me if already posted.

https://www.apnews.com/499db3d5b9e84053aff9f391fe7f514a

There's a lot of red flags with this story; however, that doesn't necessarily mean he's lying. We should know more in the next 48 hours.
wannaggie
DallasAg 94 said:

wannaggie said:

**Spreadsheet updated**

I'll be sure to keep this post in mind, if the muggings resume. Might be something in there for the authorities to consider.

Thanks for the warning. I'll start lining up my alibis.
Urban Ag
AG
Urban Ag said:

Mixed race family (white/black) moved in to the community. The brother was always in some kind of trouble, mostly with pot IIRC. The sister was two years below me and was probably really struggling with moving in to a community that was probably 90% white and less than 1% AA. Anyway, one Monday morning, everyone starts coming in to school and they find spray painted in the parking lot "KKK - Go Home Rachel - KKK". It ends up making freakin CNN within a couple of days.

Weeks go by and no one has a clue who did it and she finally fesses up. Lot less malicious than some of the stuff that happens now a days, it was cry for help executed terribly. Still.

afterthought. The above incident happened almost three decades ago. When everyone thought it was local, ahole, racist, redneck type, the general reaction was to just shake your head. The protests, to walk outs, media attention was pretty minimal. Local community rallies behind local teen. When everyone found out she actually did it, there was some disgust for certain but there was also empathy for her situation and an understanding that people, especially young people, make mistakes. She returned to school and everyone got over it.

Can't help but think we have digressed significantly.
bobbranco
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Journalist here. The media seem hesitant to jump deep into this one given recent events. Forgive me if already posted.

There's a lot of red flags with this story; however, that doesn't necessarily mean he's lying. We should know more in the next 48 hours.

All over the news this AM. Did not listen closely but the news reader was effective by acting horrified.
Prosperdick
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Quote:

Police say the cameras have helped them make thousands of arrests. In one of the best known examples of the department's use of the cameras, investigators in 2009 were able to recreate a school board president's 20-minute drive through the city, singling out his car on a succession of surveillance cameras to help them determine that he committed suicide and had not been followed and killed by someone else, as his friends speculated.
Quote from the article, amazing that they could use that footage to track a 20 minute drive through the city and yet so far haven't found any footage of the two red neck bleach and rope carrying MAGA racists. It's convenient they were wearing ski masks, that way he doesn't have to make up....errr give out a description of the perps.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
100s of hours of video, still no evidence of the attack

I think the "48 hour rule" is still in play.
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Prosperdick
AG
Prosperdick said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Quote:

Police say the cameras have helped them make thousands of arrests. In one of the best known examples of the department's use of the cameras, investigators in 2009 were able to recreate a school board president's 20-minute drive through the city, singling out his car on a succession of surveillance cameras to help them determine that he committed suicide and had not been followed and killed by someone else, as his friends speculated.
Quote from the article, amazing that they could use that footage to track a 20 minute drive through the city and yet so far haven't found any footage of the two red neck bleach and rope carrying MAGA racists. It's convenient they were wearing ski masks, that way he doesn't have to make up....errr give out a description of the perps.
By the way, that was in 2009...9 years ago so you know there are WAY more cameras now.
DallasAg 94
CPD is expanding their search. Translation... we are running out of legit cameras and covering all our bases before we call it fraud.
DallasAg 94

Ellis Wyatt
aggielostinETX
AG
Same thread

Post removed:
by user
Agnzona
Just saw this story on NBC evening news. I will be shocked if it's true. Sounds completely made up.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
deddog
AG
Urban Ag said:

F'in Trump
Easy 8
Looks like some surveillance video of the incident has been found!

DallasAg 94
third coast.. said:

If whats in that tweet turns out to be what are the odds dallasag comes back and eats his crow
Crow for what?

Following the story...

If you are referring to the "person of interest?" ... read that carefully. It reads like, "these are the only people we even have from video and want to turn over every rock."

I'm patiently awaiting the outcome. There is a possibility his claims are legit and true. It doesn't seem plausible, but it is possible.

There is also this:

https://apnews.com/499db3d5b9e84053aff9f391fe7f514a?utm_medium=APCentralRegion&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

It lays the scenario out nicely. He went back to his Apartment (not hotel), and his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.

Quote:

After the attack, Smollett returned to his apartment, and his manager called police from there about 40 minutes later, Guglielmi said. When officers arrived, the actor had cuts and scrapes on his face and the rope around his neck that he said had been put there by his assailant, he said. The 36-year-old later went to Northwestern Memorial Hospital after police advised him to do so.

I don't know his publicist, but apparently within 40 mins.

I'm mostly shocked that with all the well wishers and shout-outs he has received, there hasn't been a statement.

There have been a ton of misinformation that has been sent out. Not surprising to find his publicist was by his side.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Liberals are so full of hate that they can convince themselves that 2 completely cartoonish stereotypes of trump voters were waiting in subzero temperatures at 2am with rope and a bottle of bleach to target a C list actor on a show no gay/black hating person even watches

But every Lib I know is taking it as the gospel truth...which is appropriate I guess since for them liberalism is their religion and they have to invent some martyred saints
aggielostinETX
AG
I think he meant Dallas82
DallasAg 94
**Shew**

The scenario referenced wouldn't surprise me, but I thought he meant me, in reference to the "possible person of interest."
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It lays the scenario out nicely. He went back to his Apartment (not hotel), and his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.
I'm sorry but that's just weird as hell to me.
First Page Last Page
Page 10 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.