Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

690,078 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

If I had to place bets.

Most likely: A little middle of the night jaunt for drugs or a prostitute ended with him getting his ass kicked

Second most likely: made it up

Third most likely: he got mugged

No one that makes that kind of money goes out at 2:00 AM in Chicago in below freezing temps to get a freakin Subway. No one. You just call room service.
Trump voters are asleep at 2AM because they have to work...
No Longer Subsribed
Michelle Malkin is all over it. She tried a novel approach - asking the police - and proves it's fake news.
Quote:

CPD's public information office also told me late Tuesday that when police responded to the 911 call regarding the incident, Smollett gave them no details about where it occurred or what the attackers looked like. None. They were reportedly on scene for an hour with Smollett. When I asked again how the claims about white "MAGA attackers" were disseminated in the press, the PIO replied:

"We have no idea where that came from."

Minutes after I hung up the phone with her, a local Chicago reporter tweeted that Smollett did mention the "MAGA" angle in a "follow-up, supplemental interview." Which is it?
The Manure-Spreaders of Media Sensationalism By Michelle Malkin
Long Live Sully
AG
I also suspect the "broken" rib is something he said and not from any medical reporting.
Cy_Tolliver
Was just cruising around my neighborhood and saw two dudes in a dually with hoods, holding up nooses, shooting bleach at minorities out of AR15 water guns with barrel shrouds, and screaming "MAGA *****es!!!

I asked them why they were doing this and they said "well we used to be normal, but since Trump was elected, we know this is the right thing to do"
Prosperdick
AG
Urban Ag said:

If I had to place bets.

Most likely: A little middle of the night jaunt for drugs or a prostitute ended with him getting his ass kicked

Second most likely: made it up

Third most likely: he got mugged

No one that makes that kind of money goes out at 2:00 AM in Chicago in below freezing temps to get a freakin Subway. No one. You just call room service.
You can't use logic/facts/critical thinking or anything that requires two seconds of thought.

Orange. Man. Bad.

That's it and I pray it's becoming more and more obvious to all moderate Dems and independents who ascribe to a pragmatic, reasoned approach to all things in life.
NE PA Ag
Shagga said:

Michelle Malkin is all over it. She tried a novel approach - asking the police - and proves it's fake news.
Quote:

CPD's public information office also told me late Tuesday that when police responded to the 911 call regarding the incident, Smollett gave them no details about where it occurred or what the attackers looked like. None. They were reportedly on scene for an hour with Smollett. When I asked again how the claims about white "MAGA attackers" were disseminated in the press, the PIO replied:

"We have no idea where that came from."

Minutes after I hung up the phone with her, a local Chicago reporter tweeted that Smollett did mention the "MAGA" angle in a "follow-up, supplemental interview." Which is it?
The Manure-Spreaders of Media Sensationalism By Michelle Malkin

Good article detailing where this is as of late last night, including the Reverend Al already demanding that Trump denounce his MAGA racist followers for perpetrating it.
GeorgiAg
AG
This story sounds like BS to me.
Van Buren Boy
AG
He was supposedly caught alone on a target outside camera. There is a 24 hour subway right across the street from a target on east grand near navy pier. It's the only one that makes sense. I can't figure out the route he would take from any of the area hotels though.
4stringAg
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

LOL, "dumpster full of hate". Looking objectively at those two tweets: one from Trump and one from Smollett, the only one that is hateful is Smolletts.
ballchain
Dallas82
Still not buying this story. Not saying it is wrong, but I haven't seen anything to support it being true.
Charpie
AG
He's lying.
agent-maroon
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

Was just cruising around my neighborhood and saw two dudes in a dually with hoods, holding up nooses, shooting bleach at minorities out of AR15 water guns with barrel shrouds, and screaming "MAGA *****es!!!

I asked them why they were doing this and they said "well we used to be normal, but since Trump was elected, we know this is the right thing to do"

About half the assaults that have ever occurred were the work of the two dudes. Their abilities to move through time and space are on par with Santa Claus.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Maroon Dawn
AG
of course he's lying

but that's not the point

The point is to scream the lie as loudly as possible and then later whisper the retraction after the damage is done

everyone who screamed the lie needs to be fined when it comes out as false
Ellis Wyatt
4stringAg said:

Quote:

LOL, "dumpster full of hate". Looking objectively at those two tweets: one from Trump and one from Smollett, the only one that is hateful is Smolletts.

Fascists are as fascists do.

The hate is all coming from the left in America. The intimidation and physical violence is all coming from the left. The division is coming from the left. The fake news is all coming from the left. This crap has to stop.
NE PA Ag
So his Instagram made no mention of where he was staying. This would strongly imply that the alleged perpetrators would have no clue where he would be, so how could it be premeditated? The idea that 2 random MAGA white supremacists would happen to be hanging out at this location at 2am, rope and bleach ready to go, is really ridiculous. I'll wait until all facts are out to come to a complete conclusion, but it definitely doesn't pass muster.
Charpie
AG
I don't think so. I think even those in the media doubt his story. He thought he could cry hate crime. If he's lying, he'll claim mental disease and everyone will feel sorry for him
nu awlins ag
AG
Like the little girl who was killed in Houston where we were told it was a white guy in a hoodie when actually it was two blacks. I don't believe the MSM anymore, period.
Boo Weekley
4stringAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

"B**** as n***a"?? Just cracks me up that a gay black man who is not "hood" at all is trying to talk like Eazy E.

You literally please other men and take it up the pooper and you're throwing those words around? Around the brothas you would have NEGATIVE street cred.
ballchain
Boo Weekley
Dallas82 said:

Still not buying this story. Not saying it is wrong, but I haven't seen anything to support it being true.
Why does your side do this so often? What is wrong with liberals that they always have to make up "struggles" and "acts of racism"? Figured you may have some insight I am not privy to?
Danny Vermin
I would wager quite a bit that he was looking for male prostitude and got mugged.
Charpie
AG
nu awlins ag said:

Like the little girl who was killed in Houston where we were told it was a white guy in a hoodie when actually it was two blacks. I don't believe the MSM anymore, period.

That's what the mom said. They reported what the mother said. In this case, the same is true. The victim said it was two white dudes chanting Maga country. That's not on the media.

What is on the media is exposing this **** as crap.
CanyonAg77
AG
NY Ag said:

So his Instagram made no mention of where he was staying. This would strongly imply that the alleged perpetrators would have no clue where he would be, so how could it be premeditated? The idea that 2 random MAGA white supremacists would happen to be hanging out at this location at 2am, rope and bleach ready to go, is really ridiculous. I'll wait until all facts are out to come to a complete conclusion, but it definitely doesn't pass muster.
Not only that, but they manage to target a guy on TV with a lot of Twitter and IG followers.

What are the odds?
UTExan
Charpie said:

I don't think so. I think even those in the media doubt his story. He thought he could cry hate crime. If he's lying, he'll claim mental disease and everyone will feel sorry for him

Except that they ran with it immediately. But his tweet saying "shut the hell up you ***** ass *****" to Trump certainly does prove a racist component in the story.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Charpie said:

do they? then why was it so widely reported almost immediately?
Boo Weekley
Charpie said:

nu awlins ag said:

That's what the mom said. They reported what the mother said. In this case, the same is true. The victim said it was two white dudes chanting Maga country. That's not on the media.

This is true, not going to argue that the mother or one of the daughters (can't remember) said something about a white man with blue eyes. But I live in Houston and follow our news quite a bit and I cannot tell you how many times they conveniently leave out the skin color of a suspect in homicide of violent attack or theft when it is a black perp. Yet they were really quick to jump all over this. It's a running joke on the Houston board...if they do not mention a suspects race, you KNOW he's black.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Charpie said:

nu awlins ag said:

No actually the police report (and thus the victim also) - made no mention of race.

That is ONLY in the media.

The victim did not say that - at least to police. Not sure if he said it to media on his own.

nu awlins ag
AG
Charpie said:

nu awlins ag said:

The MEDIA is NOT looking at the information and making sure it is accurate or correct, they get it and then put it out there for the world to see/hear.
ballchain
A. Solzhenitsyn
Charpie said:

nu awlins ag said:

yes. it is 100% on the media. because they report it as fact without ANY validation. in the last month alone, we have the Houston shooting, the Covington kids / Indian incident, and now this. EVERY SINGLE TIME the media reports it INSTANTLY through the lens of poor minorities being targeted by racist whites. EVERY TIME.

"not on the media", hell. they make no attempt to clarify that NOTHING has been validated. they run with it as fact, and then, as MD said, barely whisper something weeks later like "oh and here is the rest of that story"
TitanAGGIE09
AG
AP Twitter

"Chicago police say detectives have reviewed hundreds of hours of surveillance footage but haven't found any yet that shows the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett."

ballchain
ballchain
Charpie
AG
agree with you there.

its easy for you to just take someone's word for it. that's what the media loves to do. its lazy
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.