Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,299 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"The crooked landlord wanted to charge us $15,000! So we said no, and instead are paying $17,000 with a "family business.""

A family business, hmmmm.....

It's not even been 6 months and we already learned she doesn't live in her district, she hired a PAC fund raiser to her staff, and after complaining about the rent price at the other candidate's office, she is using a more expensive "family business" location to open her office.

I'd love to know the details of this "family business."
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
ProgN

STAFF: Will you please give us an eye roll emoji on the next TA update?
aggiehawg
AG
Wait! I'll have beach front property? Cool beans!
backintexas2013
AG
Some hard hitting journalism in that article.

"The Southern Great Plains flips between heat waves, tornadoes, drought, ice storms, hurricanes, and hail. The weather is "dramatic and consequential" according to the report. It's "a terrible place to be a hot tar roofer," according to me, a former Kansas roofer. In a warmed world, none of this improves. Well, maybe the ice storms"

I guess we know where Texan Jeff went.
45-70Ag
AG
I can't wait for dems to turn on her
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"The Southern Great Plains flips between heat waves, tornadoes, drought, ice storms, hurricanes, and hail.
So IOW, the climate in Texas?
Ag In Ok
AG
Prognightmare said:

STAFF: Will you please give us an eye roll emoji on the next TA update?

Scratch my initial comments, this appears to be an addendum to Al Gores fiction piece.
aggiepanic95
AG
Damn, so New Mexico will look like...New Mexico
Cy_Tolliver
God this chick is a parody of herself. The Onion is losing it's appeal because AOC is far more ridiculous than they can satire.

Holy S libs - please keep her coming. Having a chick so dumb I'm not sure she could figure out how to put her pants on correctly be the leader of your party is a gold mine.
wyoag93
AG
If climate change is so bad, it will solve itself....by killing off a significant portion of humanity. If Darwin was correct, the fittest will survive.
Houston Lee
AG

bmks270
AG
wyoag93 said:

If climate change is so bad, it will solve itself....by killing off a significant portion of humanity. If Darwin was correct, the fittest will survive.

If the end of a hospitable climate were 12 years away, then we'd have to use force against India and China to stop their emissions.

Are democrats willing to take that stance? Or they only seem to want to cripple America?
wyoag93
AG
I don't think Democrats give a rat's ass about solving any problems. They just want Trump out of office, so they're doubling down on the climate propaganda. The whole 12 year thing is the dumbest bunch of bull**** I've heard in a long time.
Ag In Ok
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Damn, so New Mexico will look like...New Mexico

Life will continue to suck in Taiban.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

aggiehawg said:

Hmmm.

The New York Post has been trying to find out if AOC really lived in her district.

Quote:

Ocasio-Cortez has used her deceased father's Bronx condo on her voter registration since 2012, and even posed in the one-bedroom Bronx flat for celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz in a Vogue magazine profile after her stunning November election. But The Post could find little indication she continues to live there.

The Post e-mailed the Ocasio-Cortez' spokesman, Corbin Trent, four times with specific questions they were all ignored. On Saturday, The Post reached Corbin by phone.

"We will not be commenting," he said. Among the queries he refused to answer: Where does the congresswoman live?

On Saturday night, a staffer promised a Post reporter that Ocasio-Cortez would talk to him after a speaking event in Corona.

During the event, two staffers were seen reading an early edition of this story on their phones.
"Come downstairs, I have to take a picture quick," the congresswoman then told the reporter after the event, instructing him to wait for her. Twenty minutes later, she ducked out a back door, jumped into a chauffeured SUV, and zoomed off.
LINK

The Post reporters talked to her neighbors. Nope they hadn't seen her. Talked to the mailman. He still delivers mail but it is rarely picked up. Talked to local businesses and a grocery store. Nope although she did come in for a photo shoot.

LOL.
She is a liar, thief, fraud, idiot, and she will be exposed in the worst way. Very embarrassing she is a representative of America. Even worse is her saying she is the boss. She is in for a rude awakening

In the Daily Mail's story, her CoS something along the lines of "the Bronx is where her heart is and where she gets her passion from"

Which essentially a non-response.
Post removed:
by user
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

won't matter.

her Dem suit deflects all charges
Until her own party gets sick of her stupidity and kryptonites her.
aggiehawg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Aggiebrewer said:

won't matter.

her Dem suit deflects all charges
Until her own party gets sick of her stupidity and kryptonites her.
She's a PITA to Pelosi. This living outside of her district thing plays right into Pelosis' hand. Hold that over her head or AOC is dismissed from Congress. And yes, Pelosi can do that.
LostInLA07
AG
They will torpedo her at some point. Right now she is useful for them and probably following instructions.
MooreTrucker
AG
LostInLA07 said:

They will torpedo her at some point. Right now she is useful for them and probably following instructions.
Or they're giving her just enough rope.....
LostInLA07
AG
Oh of course. They are setting her up to either be able to control her or get rid of her.
ProgN
Coog97
Prognightmare said:

"We're in charge..."
"I'm the boss..."

Alexandria Haig!!!
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

In the Daily Mail's story, her CoS something along the lines of "the Bronx is where her heart is and where she gets her passion from"
Her family moved out of the Bronx when she was 5 years old. Give me a ****ing break...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HeadGames
AG
Y'all see she told all her crazy followers to reconsider having children because we're all going to die from climate change?

This is fantastic... if enough looneys follow her, conservatives have a chance to out populate those dorks.
justcallmeharry
S

She moved to save her life.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Humorous Username said:

Zemira said:

Ah man...having such a simple grammatical error in the insult kind of kills the burn when calling somebody else dumb.

It's 'an idiot,' James! Not 'a idiot!'
agsalaska
AG
Who is this man with a stockpile of gu s who tried to kill her?

Must have missed that story.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

DannyDuberstein
AG
agsalaska said:

I'm assuming she means the coast guard guy. But to be fair, he wanted to kill everyone on the planet. So he doesnt really need addresses for that
Phat32
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

agsalaska said:

I'm assuming she means the coast guard guy. But to be fair, he wanted to kill everyone on the planet. So he doesnt really need addresses for that
Do I need to move then?
MooreTrucker
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

Humorous Username said:

Zemira said:

Ah man...having such a simple grammatical error in the insult kind of kills the burn when calling somebody else dumb.

It's 'an idiot,' James! Not 'a idiot!'
If you look at the rest of it, more like a typo than a grammatical error.
MooreTrucker
AG
yukmonkey said:

DannyDuberstein said:

agsalaska said:

Do I need to move then?
It won't do any good. He'll get you regardless.
DallasAg 94
She gives hope to millions of people who are uneducated and unteachable.

You too, can become a US HoR making $174K/yr.
PLUM LOCO
AG
She is a russian plant/agent to get Trump reelected...
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.