Brett Kavanaugh rape allegations

457,829 Views | 5316 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 93MarineHorn
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm surprised she hasn't committed suicide. And she damn sure should have been indicted for perjury, then offered immunity if she gave up all her Democrat co-conspirators.
Slicer97
AG
BuddysBud said:

will25u said:

Bump.

Equal justice under the law is a farce.
Even Republicans are scum.

When feelings trump the rule of law, the rebulic is breathing its last...
Hammerly High Dive Crips
We never make examples of leftists, that's why they know they can just keep doubling down with the same tactics with no threat of repercussion. They also know we will never stoop to their depths or adopt their same tactics and that we tend to take the high road.

We lost. Not just this election. We lost for good.
will25u
pdc093
Wow.
Doing the people's work?

#liberalismisamentaldisorder
Ellis Wyatt
will25u said:

Just a means to "justify" packing the court. They'll lie regardless.
Get Off My Lawn
Wow. The guy who got shut out now put in a power position over the guy who got in. Dems just love their dirty games.
DallasAg 94
Ellis Wyatt
DallasAg 94 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

Wow. The guy who got shut out now put in a power position over the guy who got in. Dems just love their dirty games.
If Garland pursues this, then you know for damn sure he would have been a mistake on the Court.
I already know this.
aggiehawg
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

If Garland pursues this, then you know for damn sure he would have been a mistake on the Court.

If Garland passes on pursuing this... then he could be viewed with some level of objectivity.
Garland as AG is going to make Sessions look good. I predict he will be an activist AG with conservatives as his target.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
Democrats.... Your entire political party is pathetic. Hell is not an evil enough place for most of your party's leadership.

Sheldon Whitehouse thinks that Christopher Wray's FBI conducted a "fake" investigation on a Republican? Just because Comey was gone, doesn't mean that the exact same caliber of criminals were not still in power in the agency. You know.....

The same FBI that had an insurance policy to stop Trump....
The same FBI who lied to a FISA court multiple times to obtain secret wire tapping warrants?
The same FBI who conspired with Barack and Biden to set up Michael Flynn?
The same FBI who bent over backwards to stop the release of declassified intelligence that was ordered by President Trump to be released?

Ya... I'm sure they took it "real" easy on Brett...... F***ing pathetic.
ABATTBQ11
AG
You have got to be kidding. Not this **** again.
Rocky Rider
AG
I assume they'll do a deep dive on Blasey Ford's allegation and testimony too? Assuming they can find her as she jets around the world on her ever growing bank account.
backintexas2013
AG
I wonder how many posters who supported Blow Job Ford and believed her also voted for Biden. I know one that would never answer the question.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
And where is that seahag from Hawaii telling men to shut up and believe all survivors for Kavanaugh and now mute on Cuomo?
DallasAg 94
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

If Garland passes on pursuing this... then he could be viewed with some level of objectivity.

Garlands first question: "Did it happen at night?"
Cassius
cold war becoming hot...
PCC_80
AG
Do the Libs actually think that they can undo Kavanaughs seat on the SCOTUS ? ? ? If so will they try ? ? ? Impeaching him maybe ? ? ? Just a redo on the vote due to new evidence ? ? ?

If it works will they try to do this with the other 5 Conservative Justices ? ? ? That would be Incredible and a Disgusting abuse of power and unfortunately very possible.
backintexas2013
AG
Macarthur said:

I agree w this.

I think the allegations have enough credibility that things should slow down.

I do find itntintersting that this is a guy the right is willing to fall on their sword for. There's plenty of qualified conservative judges out there is this guy is passed up.

It's clear from the responses here that there is zero interest in the truth.

Trip down memory lane. I wonder if this and the other [inappropriate language deleted] Ford defenders voted for Biden?
Tom Doniphon
You know the answer.
Malibu
This is one of the more shameful character assassinations in our country's history and looking back a think an easy litmus test of blue kool aid drinking.
jac4
AG
Malibu2 said:

This is one of the more shameful character assassinations in our country's history and looking back a think an easy litmus test of blue kool aid drinking.

And you will do nothing about it, except continue to vote for the blue team.

Wasn't it DiFi who dug Blasey-Ford up and trotted her in front of committee? Did you vote for Fienstein? Will you vote for her again?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

The Kavanaugh debacle is Exhibit A of why there is no "civil discourse" between liberals and conservatives. You cannot have civil discourse with people that supported that sham, which was almost every Dem/lib. Ford couldn't corroborate anything: she didn't know when or where it happened and all the people she claimed were present said they had no idea wtf she was talking about. Yet we just had to stop everything and have an "investigation" of an alleged drunken teenage boob grab from 1982 (maybe).

It was the most shamelessly partisan smear job I've ever seen. And every Dem was on board. Even the former DAs who knew this was just pathetic. That was the last straw for me. Dems/libs are either dishonest or willfully obtuse.
captkirk
AG
Malibu2 said:

Yet you support all the people that were instrumental in doing it?
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

It was the most shamelessly partisan smear job I've ever seen.

Clarence Thomas says hi
BMX Bandit
Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

Clarence Thomas says hi

This was much worse.
Boo Weekley
BMX Bandit said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

Clarence Thomas says hi

This was much worse.
How so? Aren't they pretty comparable?

If you mean how rude, disrespectful, condescending and outwardly vindictive the democrats were, I think I agree with you. Although I was young during the CT "high tech lynching"...democrats used to at least conduct themselves in a more professional manner and with more decorum back then.

I wanted to punch this cvnt in the face many times. What a stupid byotch. It's that unfounded dishonest "bless your heart" look that is most repulsive to me. Kavanaugh runs circles around this wh**e intellectually and in terms of integrity.

BMX Bandit
Thomas was accused of being a sexual harasser. Kavanaugh was accused of being a rapist.

Hill was also harshly cross-examined by Senate republicans. Blasey-Ford was treated with kid gloves.
Sid Farkas
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

Clarence Thomas says hi
This was much worse.
like asking who was worse, Stalin or Mao? Pol Pot or Hitler?
nortex97
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

The Kavanaugh debacle is Exhibit A of why there is no "civil discourse" between liberals and conservatives. You cannot have civil discourse with people that supported that sham, which was almost every Dem/lib. Ford couldn't corroborate anything: she didn't know when or where it happened and all the people she claimed were present said they had no idea wtf she was talking about. Yet we just had to stop everything and have an "investigation" of an alleged drunken teenage boob grab from 1982 (maybe).

It was the most shamelessly partisan smear job I've ever seen. And every Dem was on board. Even the former DAs who knew this was just pathetic. That was the last straw for me. Dems/libs are either dishonest or willfully obtuse.
All of this. Then they made Kneepads the VP.
aggieforester05
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

This was the moment that I realized there never would be in healing between the two sides and there really shouldn't be unless the left goes through a major reformation. The current Democrat party is so wildly dishonest, corrupt, and insane, that I hope they never find a shred of bipartisanship in their current capacity. That would require the Republicans to stoop to a level so low that there may be no coming back. They already leave so much to be desired.

The Democrats need to go through a political reckoning that expels their desires to ever again act like they have for the last five years. Hopefully that would also lead the Republicans to be something more than a weak opposition party and take the Democrat party to task.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clarence Thomas says hi
Please. Anita Hill actually worked with Clarence Thomas, so at least you could see how her accusations were plausible. And, as BMX mentioned, Hill was grilled by Republican senators.

The only time Ford could ever prove she was in the same zip code as Kavanaugh was during her Senate testimony while he waited in another room. It was that ridiculous.
First Page Refresh
Page 152 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.