Brett Kavanaugh rape allegations

457,964 Views | 5316 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 93MarineHorn
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And here we go.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brett-kavanaugh-rape_us_5b9bc8e0e4b04d32ebf7dedf

A woman is accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault by locking her in a room and forcing himself on her at a party while they were both in high school.

Kavanaugh, in a statement to The New Yorker, which broke the details of the encounter, denied the claim.

"I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation," he said. "I did not do this back in high school or at any time."

The woman, whose identity is still not public, sent Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) a letter in the summer, after Kavanaugh was nominated, sharing her concerns about him.

In the letter, the woman alleged that, during an encounter at a party, Kavanaugh held her down, and that he attempted to force himself on her. She claimed in the letter that Kavanaugh and a classmate of his, both of whom had been drinking, turned up music that was playing in the room to conceal the sound of her protests, and that Kavanaugh covered her mouth with his hand. She was able to free herself. Although the alleged incident took place decades ago and the three individuals involved were minors, the woman said that the memory had been a source of ongoing distress for her, and that she had sought psychological treatment as a result.
JTatter88
Bill Clinton says "wait, that's not rape is it?"
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
And now we've hit the part where it's beyond sad.
MouthBQ98
AG
Judge Moore strategy. No evidence required. Trial by public mob.
Wildmen03
AG
200+ post thread just a few threads down on the front page.
JW
AG
Perfect. Another allegation that can never be proven whether it did or did not happen. I think this is on page 3 of the Dem handbook.
SeattleAgJr
So no proof at all.

No corroboration at all.

No way to verify it in any way, shape or form.

And HE WILL be crucified as guilty.

There is nothing at all that can be investigated at this time other than interviewing the alleged victim.

Liberalism.
tbirdspur2010
AG
This crap is so desperate lol. Even the left can't be stupid enough to belie--

Wait, nvm.
SeattleAgJr
Wildmen03 said:

That one focused on Feinstein. This is specific to the actual story.
Burdizzo
AG
Because a pubic hair on a Coke can is soooooo 1990s
MouthBQ98
AG
Now the media will look up every female at any high school he ever attended assuming of of them would be this person.

I would not put it past some leftist sociopath to have looked at the effectiveness of the Moore allegations and just flat out made this up to buy time before the 2018 elections.
JTatter88
I just want to put on this thread that Kamala Harris once offered me a lucrative consultant gig if I gave her a Turkish Snowcone while wearing lederhosen.
SeattleAgJr
MouthBQ98 said:

Now the media will look up every female at any high school he ever attended assuming of of them would be this person.

I would not put it past some leftist sociopath to have looked at the effectiveness of the Moore allegations and just flat out made this up to buy time before the 2018 elections.
her name will be leaked before end of day.

Libs need a victim's face to plaster everywhere to act as a focus of their faux outrage.
Wildmen03
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Wildmen03 said:

That one focused on Feinstein. This is specific to the actual story.

That one focused on Feinstein literally bringing up this story.
BMX Bandit
MouthBQ98 said:

Judge Moore strategy. No evidence required. Trial by public mob.
there was evidence against Moore. Several women came forward.

the Kavanaugh accuser is anonymous.

situations aren't comparable.
ProgN
JTatter88 said:

I just want to put on this thread that Kamala Harris once offered me a lucrative consultant gig if I gave her a Turkish Snowcone while wearing lederhosen.
I had to google it.
Evanhue
AG
BMX Bandit said:

there was evidence against Moore. Several women came forward.

And yet when Billy's accusers came forward they were trashed by GCF and the media. It only works when the women are accusing a conservative.
JTatter88
Prognightmare said:

JTatter88 said:

I had to google it.
I just did as well; I actually made it up without knowing the internet had made it up before me; slightly disgusted now.
Houston Lee
AG

bigcat22
AG
Funny how Feinstein received the letter in the Summer and is just now pursuing it...
ProgN
MouthBQ98
AG
Moore was a creeper, with some evidence and many witnesses. This is the same play, hoping the anonymous accusations are sufficient to inflict adequate political damage.

So yes, the situations are somewhat different but the strategy of the last minute sexual accusation is the same. Nearly Worked on Justice Thomas as well.
FriscoKid
AG
They were locked in a closet?

bigcat22
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

SeattleAgJr
bigcat22 said:

Funny how Feinstein received the letter in the Summer and is just now pursuing it...
Also how convenient... Friday news dump so the narrative can buzz all weekend.
captkirk
AG
Playing the High School card is too pathetic for words
johnnyblaze36
AG
Prognightmare said:

JTatter88 said:

I had to google it.
#MeToo
Cancelled
AG
So we are judging people by what they might have done in high school?
biobioprof
David French says what I currently think

eta: I've been thinking about #3 since the new version came out. I'm also thinking that those who say "always believe the woman" don't remember what happened to Emmett Till, among others.
Rapier108
"It's not the nature of the evidence, it is the seriousness of the charge."
SeattleAgJr
biobioprof said:

David French says what I currently think

eta: I've been thinking about #3 since the new version came out. I'm also thinking that those who say "always believe the woman" don't remember what happened to Emmett Till, among others.
I do not now nor will I ever "believe the women" unless they are willing to go on the record and report it to the police.
ProgN
Don't forget about the Duke Lacrosse players.
SeattleAgJr
Rapier108 said:

"It's not the nature of the evidence, it is the seriousness of the charge."
And Feinstein raped me one summer when I was at Disneyland.

I am super-serial that it happened.

And I was underaged.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

This is the same play, hoping the anonymous accusations are sufficient to inflict adequate political damage.
This is actually targeted at Collins and Murkowski (and their respective constituents).

Moore had real problems and the left played the timing of them very well.

Kavenaugh has zero problems and timing alone won't move the needle.

This is as shady of a political play as you can get. Sleaze at its worst. The senate ought to censure Fenstein (at a minimum) for this sort of behavior.

I was on the fence before, but now I'd be perfectly happy to see the Republicans keep the senate and Ruth Bader Ginsburg leave the Supreme Court in the next two years -- just as comeuppance for the behavior we've seen from the left over Kavenaugh.
Gigem314
AG
Democrats are shameless.

But the joke will be on them if they can't gain enough seats and Trump gets to replace RBG.

This circus is only going to motivate Trump to replace a liberal judge with the complete opposite.
Last Page
Page 1 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.