*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,898,791 Views | 79830 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by oh no
Ag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Get a grip
Are you talking about me or the meme?
aggiejayrod
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

That's not happening. The only way to remove her from office is impeachment. She can't be demoted or fired.

I'll believe it when I see it but she can quit. Who can forget spiro Agnew
LOYAL AG
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

That's not happening. The only way to remove her from office is impeachment. She can't be demoted or fired.

Forced to resign isn't technically getting fired. They can most definitely make it known she will never be the party's nominee and make it clear her political career is over if she doesn't play along. She's not electable as President and the party knows it. Who knows if this is legit but it's not crazy. Frankly from the Dem Party's perspective it's the best outcome.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
DamnGood86
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

Could she be paid handsomely to "take on for the team" and return to the Senate?

As Earl Pitts used to say "Wake up America".
jrrhouston98
AG
As bad as I would like to see that moron out of office, I don't think it will happen. Asking the first black woman VP to take one for the team would be a bad look for everyone. That would do more harm to that administration than if she stayed.

And yes, I want to see them all burn.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Bondag
AG
justcallmeharry said:

If Kamala steps down wouldn't the 25th be invoked before Gavin is installed as VP meaning McCarthy would take power?
captkirk
AG
chjoak
AG
Bondag said:

If Kamala steps down wouldn't the 25th be invoked before Gavin is installed as VP meaning McCarthy would take power?
If Kamala were to step down, they can't simply "install" Newsome. Biden could nominate him but it would require approval from both the House & Senate. Not sure any Dem candidate would pass the House before Reps could remove Biden via 25th or impeachment.
pagerman @ work
AG
chjoak said:

Bondag said:

If Kamala were to step down, they can't simply "install" Newsome. Biden could nominate him but it would require approval from both the House & Senate. Not sure any Dem candidate would pass the House before Reps could remove Biden via 25th or impeachment.

Neither of those things are going to remove Biden.

It is a legitimate question if all of those machinations can happen before the next presidential election.
TequilaMockingbird
Not political

Ag with kids
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Not political

I guess Jesus was the fourth??
ChipFTAC01
AG
I think Mrs Handler ate the fourth
Esteban du Plantier
AG
TyHolden said:

Same thing happened at DFW coming back from overseas a few weeks ago.

I got to the desk and tried to hand him my passport and he said 'I don't need it unless I need it'. Then you look at the camera and you're on your way.

Was really odd.
CS78
Esteban du Plantier said:

TyHolden said:

I got to the desk and tried to hand him my passport and he said 'I don't need it unless I need it'. Then you look at the camera and you're on your way.

Was really odd.

My question is, what image are they comparing it against and how did they get it. That's the scary part.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

My question is, what image are they comparing it against and how did they get it. That's the scary part.
Most likely, your state DL
Well, okay then
AG
captkirk said:

Esteban du Plantier
AG
CS78 said:

TyHolden said:

Was really odd.

They of course know who's on a plane about to land. I'm sure they just compare your photo vs those passport photos of those expected to land and only check the passport if they didn't expect you to be walking up in the next several minutes.

I doubt they're checking against the entirety of humanity.
TequilaMockingbird
ChipFTAC01 said:

I think Mrs Handler ate the fourth
She looks like Kathy Bates.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Ag with kids said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Not political

I guess Jesus was the fourth??

Only if the rest of the song title is "No wait, I was".
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
nortex97
AG

I meant to post this one of "Lion of the Senate" Ted Kennedy's car back when the Boebert thing hit last week;

Bondag
AG
CS78 said:

TyHolden said:

Was really odd.

You can opt out. They use the biometrics because it is easy to fake a passport but hard to fake facial recognition. Especially true when leaving the country and you have a random airline employee screening you.
Biz Ag
AG
Not political, just funny.

Biz Ag
AG
Sethtevious
TequilaMockingbird said:

Not political

No one is going to mention the cross-eyed demon child?
HoldMyBeer
AG
Admitted thread derail, but there are some real winners out there. And I'm a Christian man.

Ag83
AG
HunterAggie
Sethtevious said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Not political

No one is going to mention the cross-eyed demon child?
Coming from those two parents, that child was lucky to end up as relatively normal looking as he did.
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
CanyonAg77
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Not political

Also not real

First Page Last Page
Page 1801 of 2281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.