*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,898,839 Views | 79834 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by oh no
Ag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

My husband and I went through the McDonald's driveway window and I gave the cashier a $5 bill.

Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her 25c.

She said, 'you gave me too much money.'

I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar back.'

She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.

I did so, and he handed me back the 25c, and said 'We're sorry but we don't do that kind of thing.'

The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change.
Saw something at the grocery store I hadn't seen in years - a woman paying for her groceries with a check. The poor kid behind the register didn't know how to get the check scanner to work so he had to call the manager over to assist.
Ag83
AG
Cromagnum
AG
pdc093 said:

That MF skipped leg day his entire life.
jrrhouston98
AG
Skipped brain day too
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
JPAg88
AG

rab79
AG
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
CanyonAg77
AG
What food crisis?
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
TyHolden
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
LOYAL AG
AG
TyHolden said:

That's at the gate which isn't where security actually happens is it? Certainly not at US airports. Not sure when airlines started doing those facial scans, we saw them the first time returning from Jamaica in June. In his video that was United not TSA. With that in mind this isn't 1984 this is United deciding who flies on their aircraft. To my knowledge TSA isn't doing this. They may share that data with government but that's a different problem.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Ag with kids
AG
LOYAL AG said:

TyHolden said:

That's at the gate which isn't where security actually happens is it? Certainly not at US airports. Not sure when airlines started doing those facial scans, we saw them the first time returning from Jamaica in June. In his video that was United not TSA. With that in mind this isn't 1984 this is United deciding who flies on their aircraft. To my knowledge TSA isn't doing this. They may share that data with government but that's a different problem.
He said it was a Houston airport...
LOYAL AG
AG
Ag with kids said:

LOYAL AG said:

TyHolden said:

Not what I said. Security doesn't happen at the gate at US airports. That facial scanner is at the gate run by the airline, not at airport security run by TSA.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
aggiejayrod
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Ag with kids said:

LOYAL AG said:

TyHolden said:

Not what I said. Security doesn't happen at the gate at US airports. That facial scanner is at the gate run by the airline, not at airport security run by TSA.

TSA has been using those devices for at least the last year in the precheck lines. Not always but I've had it happen a few times now. Not sure about regular lines because ewww commoners stand in those lines
Ag with kids
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Ag with kids said:

LOYAL AG said:

TyHolden said:

Ok.

The way it was worded wasn't really clear.

And I agree that it's the airline - just pointing out it WAS a US airport.
aggiehawg
AG
Never really liked Roseanne back in the day. Her standup was funny but after her show became a hit, she went off of the deep end for a long time. But this is kind of funny.

First Page Last Page
Page 1797 of 2282

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.