*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,873,345 Views | 79665 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by MostlyHarmless
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Doctor Cures Long Covid By Telling Patients To Quit Faking It
Aggie12B
AG
Kamala Harris Receives Honorary Degree From Clown College
nortex97
AG
ravingfans
AG
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97
AG

Ag with kids
AG
nortex97 said:

Oh....*****...

They let Fetterman make the sign...oooops.
HoustonAg2106
AG
nortex97 said:

2 spirit?
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Buzzy
nortex97 said:

Troll tf outta them. "I'm glad to see they've become all-inclusive and support the 'too straight (2 str8, 2S)' community." Hetero sex addicts need support, too, and it is nice to see the LGB community is supporting all orientations.

Side note: They're gonna run out of colors on that flag, soon. Gonna need AI to come up with some new shades to fit everyone on there.
Wild West Pimp Style
justcallmeharry
S
CoppellAg93
AG
nortex97 said:

Ag with kids
AG
Buzzy said:

nortex97 said:

Troll tf outta them. "I'm glad to see they've become all-inclusive and support the 'too straight (2 str8, 2S)' community." Hetero sex addicts need support, too, and it is nice to see the LGB community is supporting all orientations.

Side note: They're gonna run out of colors on that flag, soon. Gonna need AI to come up with some new shades to fit everyone on there.
2L2QLGBTQEIEIO
Buzzy
Quote:

2L2QLGBTQEIEIO
Wild West Pimp Style
TexAgs91
AG
Got Wood?

oh no
AG

Esteban du Plantier
AG
aggiehawg said:

Someone else raising your kids.
IBombedTheMoon
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

aggiehawg said:

Someone else raising your kids.

Florida
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
nortex97
AG
TyHolden
AG
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry said:

WoMD
TyHolden said:

This is normal. Rape, that is. Owning ducks and chickens is like observing the Baylor football program loose on campus.
justcallmeharry
S

It's still on the run!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/non-binary-ex-biden-official-sam-brinton-arrested-again-fugitive-justice

"Sam Brinton, the embattled former senior Department of Energy (DOE) official, was arrested as a "fugitive from justice" by Maryland police late Wednesday.

According to county records reviewed by Fox News Digital, Brinton was taken into custody in Rockville. A police spokesperson said Thursday the arrest was led by Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police, which is the lead law enforcement agency for both Washington, D.C., area airports.

"Montgomery County Police assisted in the arrest of Sam Brinton," Shiera Goff, a Montgomery County Police Department spokesperson, told Fox News Digital. "The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police are lead on this."

"Brinton was arrested at approximately 10 p.m. last night in their home on College Parkway," Goff added. "They are being held in the Montgomery County Central Processing Unit on a no-bond status as they await an extradition hearing. That's all of the information we have on our end."
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

It's still on the run!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/non-binary-ex-biden-official-sam-brinton-arrested-again-fugitive-justice

"Sam Brinton, the embattled former senior Department of Energy (DOE) official, was arrested as a "fugitive from justice" by Maryland police late Wednesday.

According to county records reviewed by Fox News Digital, Brinton was taken into custody in Rockville. A police spokesperson said Thursday the arrest was led by Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police, which is the lead law enforcement agency for both Washington, D.C., area airports.

"Montgomery County Police assisted in the arrest of Sam Brinton," Shiera Goff, a Montgomery County Police Department spokesperson, told Fox News Digital. "The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police are lead on this."

"Brinton was arrested at approximately 10 p.m. last night in their home on College Parkway," Goff added. "They are being held in the Montgomery County Central Processing Unit on a no-bond status as they await an extradition hearing. That's all of the information we have on our end."
James Woods is spot on in his tweet.
oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1619 of 2277

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.