*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,125,144 Views | 81491 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by TyHolden
mooney69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

I lurk here to read funny things.
Please stop posting non-funny things.
Staph can remove this post when those are gone. Thanks.

Staph??? The staphylococcus bacteria?? Now that's funny. Really hoping you meant it as a joke.
Mooney69
mooney69
AG
In other news, I've been watching my guns closely for over 24 hours now, and so far not one of them has jumped up, loaded itself, and run amok shooting folks. Just sayln', I don't think it's the guns.
Mooney69
captkirk
AG
Rongagin71
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

I lurk here to read funny things.
Please stop posting non-funny things.
Staph can remove this post when those are gone. Thanks.
This isn't a pol meme but is a pretty funny parody of old be-bop music.
Starting at 2:05 there is a remarkable series of "political" promises.

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Yikes...
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Biz Ag
AG
Check out the date of Norm McDonald's post.

buzzardb267
AG
rab79 said:

Yikes...

Why did "the emperor's new clothes" pop into my head, after I quit gagging, when I saw this? The Hollywood elite thinks no one will tell them how ridiculous they look....

Edit for apologies for reposting that disgusting picture!!!
"ROGER - OUT"
FrioAg 00
AG
Nope, not going to be able to unsee that one.

Thanks Rab, you helped my diet.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
annie88
AG

I saw two people wearing masks outside in the Lowe's garden center today on a beautiful day. It is just mental illness or complete brainwashing at this point.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Demosthenes81
AG

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

bonfarr
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoYYXA3jr7l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Bondag
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Biz Ag said:

Check out the date of Norm McDonald's post.

RIP Norm

Signed Turd Ferguson
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Fightin_Aggie
AG
annie88 said:

I saw two people wearing masks outside in the Lowe's garden center today on a beautiful day. It is just mental illness or complete brainwashing at this point.
There is a guy who has brings his kid to an appointment in our office once a week and waits in the hall double masked with an N95

I just see a bunch of pain and denial locked away in that guy.

Trump 2024
Fightin_Aggie
AG
captkirk said:

How in the world can Gen X put up with this *****

We had a great time in the 90's and something is wrong with all this

Trump 2024
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1545 of 2329

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.