*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,012,452 Views | 80677 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by rocky the dog
buzzardb267
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NM
ravingfans
AG
I'm shocked! I tell you Shocked that the FBI might have stolen gold in the middle of the night!

Quote:

Residents have previously told of hearing a backhoe and jackhammer overnight when the dig was supposed to have been paused and seeing a convoy of FBI vehicles, including large armored trucks. The FBI has denied it conducted an overnight dig.
JamesE4
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Wait a minute was he 6th grade or 8th grade?
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Demosthenes81
AG
JamesE4 said:

justcallmeharry said:

How dare you ask such a question! Maybe he is a 6th grader who identifies as an 8th grader you bigot!
USAFAg
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

MostlyHarmless said:

justcallmeharry said:

Part of the image was cut off.

Speed dialing on a rotary phone.

It was actually quite fun and challenging

Using a turn signal
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
JamesE4 said:

Please contact Babylon Bee to let them know there is an error in one of their satirical posts.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
ravingfans said:

I'm shocked! I tell you Shocked that the FBI might have stolen gold in the middle of the night!

Quote:

Residents have previously told of hearing a backhoe and jackhammer overnight when the dig was supposed to have been paused and seeing a convoy of FBI vehicles, including large armored trucks. The FBI has denied it conducted an overnight dig.

Well there is precedent...
Victorio Mountain treasure
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
insert face palm...
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Uncle Howdy
S

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
rab79 said:

That's worrisome. When the CDC changes definitions, major red flags go up for me.
rab79
AG
too good to pass up, guess there is still a limey or two with balls...
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
What's the protest, they don't use real foxes any more.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

What's the protest, they don't use real foxes any more.
Since when did idiots need a reason?
NO AMNESTY!

Biz Ag
AG
The Brazos Kid

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
rab79 said:

That's not funny, that's scary.
ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

And will continue on the sidewalk!!
BusterAg
AG
annie88 said:

Unpopular fact.

British / American whites ended a 5,000 year tradition of slavery being acceptable.
ravingfans
AG
rab79 said:

Pleasantly surprised to see MLK and Ghandi on the list of those who support gun ownership!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 1490 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.