*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,013,595 Views | 80680 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

SpreadsheetAg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

And, they can charge their cell phones, too.

Most importantly he has his mask ...
Burdizzo
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

MostlyHarmless said:

ravingfans said:

I still think this is one of the biggest troll jobs in years. He's showing just how ridiculous this all is. And he can keep going even with this All he has to say is that he is "gender fluid".

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's exactly what it is. The teacher got in trouble for some kind of comment that was made, and started dressing like that this year to prove how messed up the system was

Gutfeld had an interesting opinion twist. He thinks the school district knows they are getting trolled so they are trolling him back by keeping him on the payroll. That way this guy has to keep wearing the prosthetic boobs and making a fool of himself. Which troll will blink first?
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Part of the image was cut off.

Aggie12B
AG
Cleveland Browns Thankful To No Longer Be Largest Disaster In Ohio

CLEVELAND, OH The NFL's Cleveland Browns are reportedly breathing a collective sigh of relief now the devastating derailment and subsequent toxic chemical release in East Palestine means that their franchise is no longer considered the largest train wreck in Ohio.
"For decades, we've been considered the biggest, most horrific disaster in the state," said Browns General Manager Andrew Berry. "Even though we feel absolutely awful about what's happening in East Palestine, we'd be lying if we weren't at least a little bit grateful to now be considered the second-largest catastrophe in the state."
Predicted to be a serious contender by many fans and media experts, the Browns stuck to their tradition of disappointment by finishing with a 7-10 record. "Our fans have come to expect certain things," said Cleveland Head Coach Kevin Stefanski. "We've veered a little too close to being successful the last few years, so we needed to get back to the basics of finishing last in the division. This new situation in East Palestine, though…that's really put our team's toxic dumpster fire in the back seat."
The train derailment in East Palestine resulted in the release and controlled burn of heavily dangerous chemicals, posing a great threat to the health and well-being of humans and wildlife in the surrounding area. Doctors from the Cleveland Clinic have warned that exposure to the toxins may be even more dangerous than watching a Browns game.
At publishing time, experts were already weighing in on next season, saying it will take far more than trading for a quarterback being sued for sexual assault if they want to reclaim the top spot in the list of terrible Ohio catastrophes.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
magnumtmp
AG
rab79 said:

Not all heros wear capes?
Biz Ag
AG
justcallmeharry said:

And, they can charge their cell phones, too.

At least the crackhead is wearing a mask. Otherwise he'd be in big trouble in the People's Republic of Portland.
Biz Ag
AG

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Don Lemon is reduced to being a cartoon now.
nortex97
AG

this is actually a more accurate headline than most about this poll.
One Louder
AG

Fightin_Aggie
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

justcallmeharry said:

Part of the image was cut off.

Speed dialing on a rotary phone.

It was actually quite fun and challenging
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
aggiebird02
I can read and make use of a map (even one that's on paper)…
aggiehawg
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Before you leave for the trip. Having moved to new cities and states, getting a city map at the gas station was the first thing I would do. Of course, I'm a woman and also could ask for directions with no hesitation if that station was out of maps.
mooney69
AG
Write in cursive. Legibly.
Mooney69
mooney69
jkag89
justcallmeharry said:

Underrated BB twitter post.
justcallmeharry
S

Showertime at the Bidens
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Before you leave for the trip. Having moved to new cities and states, getting a city map at the gas station was the first thing I would do. Of course, I'm a woman and also could ask for directions with no hesitation if that station was out of maps.

I always kept a road atlas of all 50 states in my vehicle.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 1489 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.