*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,014,125 Views | 80682 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by buzzardb267
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
Not political, just found it funny.

oh no
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Quote:

you thought i was playing? I told you I'd shoot you! Dumbass!
ravingfans
AG

Same problem, different president--

Quote:

BO: "this is not a stunt, I really do need a glass of water"

Woman: "he wet his lips"

"No FEMA, no medicare"

Quote:

When he came here, he was my President, when he left he was not my President
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Russ Dalrymple
AG
I miss this guy…

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
AggieMD95
AG
ravingfans said:

Same problem, different president--

Quote:

BO: "this is not a stunt, I really do need a glass of water"

Woman: "he wet his lips"

"No FEMA, no medicare"

Quote:

When he came here, he was my President, when he left he was not my President

Wow and then they tried to blame republicans?
MostlyHarmless
AG
ravingfans said:

I still think this is one of the biggest troll jobs in years. He's showing just how ridiculous this all is. And he can keep going even with this All he has to say is that he is "gender fluid".
Uncle Howdy
S
MostlyHarmless said:

ravingfans said:

I still think this is one of the biggest troll jobs in years. He's showing just how ridiculous this all is. And he can keep going even with this All he has to say is that he is "gender fluid".

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's exactly what it is. The teacher got in trouble for some kind of comment that was made, and started dressing like that this year to prove how messed up the system was
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
And, they can charge their cell phones, too.

justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Smudge
AG

Class of '00
Gig 'em!
Reload8098
AG
rab79 said:

AMEN!
CoppellAg93
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

nortex97
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1488 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.