*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,013,589 Views | 80680 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
USAFAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
13B said:

USA*** said:

You still in ? Retired in 2013 after 30+ years in uniform, if you add all the commitment time up. Did 10 more as GS before retiring again in Dec 22.
Retired 2011, almost 25 years.

What year did you go though 325 WCTS? I went in 88...then instructed auto and manual from @91 to 94.
Squadron7
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Gooder and harder, Blue Voters...gooder and harder.
hunter2012
AG
justcallmeharry
S
PhatMack19
AG

nortex97
AG

annie88
AG
Kansas Kid
oh no said:

I'm calling BS on this one. In San Fran they would launch their millionaires and billionaires in the interest of equity and so they pay their fair share.
Showertime at the Bidens
TyHolden
AG
never seen this...lol, it's trending

MostlyHarmless
AG
TyHolden said:

never seen this...lol, it's trending

Just because it made me think of it:

RED AG 98
AG
Reminds me of this license plate. Not the wisest choice...

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

"You have caused confusion and delay."

I still remember these from when my son was young.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

13B
USA*** said:

13B said:

USA*** said:

You still in ? Retired in 2013 after 30+ years in uniform, if you add all the commitment time up. Did 10 more as GS before retiring again in Dec 22.

What year did you go though 325 WCTS? I went in 88...then instructed auto and manual from @91 to 94.
98-99; prior E. OTS in 98. 117/1A4 before becoming 13B.
Buzzy
13B said:

USA*** said:

13B said:

USA*** said:

98-99; prior E. OTS in 98. 117/1A4 before becoming 13B.
Take it to DM
Wild West Pimp Style
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ravingfans
AG
rab79 said:

Somebody's gonna go and neuter that thing before too long...
Smudge
AG

Class of '00
Gig 'em!
TexAg1987

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1485 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.