*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,125,205 Views | 74543 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aggie12B
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S

Veep says, "We did it again, Joe."
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
ravingfans
AG
Lifted from the classifieds page courtesy of pdc093...

Custom gun locker, bullet proof....
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/lakewood-new-body-very-clean/7583283005.html

2018 POLICE INTERCEPTOR THIS IS NOT A TAURUS BUT IS ON THE FORD TAURUS PLATFORM, HAS V6 VER FAST FOR A V6 BULLETPROOF LOTS OF MAINTENANCE DONE WAS X SECURITY CAR SO NOT ALOT OF ACTION OR BEAT ON, CAR STILL SMELLS NEW, 108K MILES TITLE IN HAND!
No trades
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

captkirk
AG
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rongagin71
AG
Are you trying to get that balloon to commit suicide?
n_touch
Rongagin71 said:

Are you trying to get that balloon to commit suicide?
Unfortunately it is already gone from covid related injuries
Showertime at the Bidens

ravingfans
AG
not funny, but political:

Quote:

One point that rarely gets spoken of is this: this is primarily a women's issue. In general, men could not care less about a woman being in their bathroom or locker room. Women being in our space isn't scary, just weird.

Quote:

The Left is erasing women. Lia Thomas didn't acquire femininity when he chose to identify as a woman; he brought his masculinity into female spaces in order to dominate them.
quotes from HotAir:
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/02/mccarthy-defends-women-in-sports-n528056
Fairview
AG
Watch the whole the thing. The end is great.

ravingfans
AG
I find this one hilarious in a way. maddening in another way...

Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
U.S. Shoots Down Spy Balloon As It Was Getting Too Close To Ukraine

U.S. The Pentagon officially went ahead with their plan to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon as it was getting too close to Ukraine's borders, sources confirmed Saturday.
"We sent a strong message to China," said Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. "So long as the spy balloon stayed over America, we had peace. But the moment that spy balloon got a little too close to Ukraine - boom! We had to take it out."
General Austin proudly reported that the most high-tech missile defense systems in the world had been waiting to blow up the balloon for days. "Trust me, the Chinese are going to regret floating that balloon within thousands of miles of the Ukraine border. They should have kept that balloon where it was safe, floating over the U.S. and spying on American citizens."
Despite the Pentagon's assurances, many Americans have questioned why the military didn't shoot the balloon down over the U.S. "Were we, like, out of bullets?" asked local Carolina man Nate Maldonado, watching the balloon float overhead. According to sources, yes, we are out of bullets - because we sent them all to Ukraine.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Biden Says He'll Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon As Soon As He's Done Letting It Spy
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
ravingfans
AG
Aggie12B said:

She needs some teeth whitener to be truly considered "white liberal"

...just sayin...
Smudge
AG

Class of '00
Gig 'em!
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
except theirs...
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

richardag
Aggie12B said:

Sort of, as long as you have a high caliber weapon.

Or are incredibly fast on your feet
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
First Page Last Page
Page 1469 of 2130

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.